What is the deepest desire of your heart?

What is the deepest desire of your heart?

Attached: 37.jpg (1098x1600, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ia8ceqIDSJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to be stress free

i have no deep desire.
i'm interested in a couple of things but have no desires or aspirations whatsoever.
yes im dead inside, and have been for years

to be gang banged by a pack of male dogs.

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother. Than I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while she makes out with him. No homo.

Attached: 000761764947.jpg (800x1164, 120K)

To stick my dick in this exact arse

Attached: 1551653239226m.jpg (1024x748, 80K)

I don't know anymore.

Attached: compass.gif (384x163, 796K)

damn, too real...

One of these.

Attached: Ian-Burell-Kite-1.jpg (960x720, 65K)

jeezus man, not even like food or sex?

try music?

Punch moot in the face
Fuck my ex one more time, whether she wants to or not
Fuck my sister one more time, whether she wants to or not
Fuck my other other sister for the first time
Be on an episode of People's Court
Re-experience playing Link To The Past for the first time
Go back in time and actually focus on learning to play the guitar instead of ignoring it to play vidya and smoke pot
Eat an actual, real-life Quualude

Any one of these things, or combination of them, would suffice as my deepest desire

>try music?
nah man, i mean in a permanent sense.

I'd like a relationship with my coworker. First girl i met in ages that i just adore beyond lust. Timing and circumstantially just not right and I hate it.

what's giving you stress?

everything, im a neurotic person.

To have some sort of super power

>regular life gets boring quick

Attached: spookyboi.jpg (700x933, 86K)

probably a harem of lolis

Attached: THIS.jpg (475x308, 33K)

Be a billionaire and manipulate and fuck with people I hated growing up. Use the money to keep people I hate down.

Stable income and a non-degenerate girl to have kids with
Nothing else really matters

To be liked by everyone and to be a millionaire and to die tragically young of an overdose.

only boring people get bored. you probably watch too much television and do too much internetting
try music

For Yea Forums to be cancer-free

>try music
keep on suggesting it, maybe it will eventually work for me.

listen daily youtube.com/watch?v=ia8ceqIDSJw

kill all humans

can't you wish for something realistic like an infinite supply of super models to have sex or the ability to fly

Attached: 2.jpg (680x1024, 126K)

No, I just work 12hrs a day 7 days a week, 2+ weeks on 1 week off.

On my week off I don't have the energy to do anything until the last couple days
>boring

To be free of this hell. To escape from living. However if I kill my self I will be consequenced higher than I could believe so I’m stuck in this shithole until whatever powerful force may one day free me whether it may be death or so something else. I’ve tried and still do keep attempting to make life worth living but no matter how I try I just wind up stuck in a situation of seemingly endless pain.

The truth

Attached: 1550045228052.jpg (775x837, 69K)

Financial freedom.

BASED

Attached: 1551885334520.jpg (449x313, 32K)

To wake up and find my wife's cerebral palsy has been cured.

Not happening. Better just wish for the power of flight or something more attainable. Or just find a new wife. Boom. Your wife doesn't have shaky squeaky syndrome anymore

>Or just find a new wife
Not even going to consider that.

I have two...

Either have a wild sex with a loving female dog

Or

Have a very mature and intelligent 12yo girl as my partner with small body and kind personality.

Attached: sample_2a002e9be56c461b5de49ea27e057513.jpg (850x850, 421K)

That would be communism user. Move to Russia they have some there.

*hugs*

Attached: 4.jpg (680x1024, 131K)

Thanks

Charles Xavier's powers but without the cripple part.

Is she that hot chick from youtube whose name I cant remember and she has cerebral palsy but also some giant tits that she doesn't mind showing off? She has one video where she's trying to flip pancakes and they just end up fucking everywhere. But her tits were bouncing around real nice the whole time

to find love. I doubt I will.

Money for nothing and chicks for free.

Charisse. Not her but I know who you mean. My wife has a similar form of cerebral palsy.

Bang my ex again.

Mandatory dwarf throwing competitions in every town on earth

love, money

Are there enough dwarfs in the word for that?

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she at least has giant, round tits like Clarisse, for your sake and sanity. What did your wife do for you that has earned such love and loyalty from you? Not being a wiseass. Just wondering what it would take for a man to stay in a relationship like that. I don't think I ever could

Cutting into my territory here, aren't you you man?

Attached: 1518781189_giphy.gif (500x281, 1.5M)

>giant, round tits
She's got A cups.
>What did your wife do for you that has earned such love and loyalty from you?
I don't honestly know, other than loving me. I've been friends with her brother since we were 5 and she said she's had a crush on me since I was 14 (she was 16).

Win the lottery. So I can continue being NEET without anyone bothering me ever again.

To remove last parts of damn instinct to reproduce and be social. I never fell in love had crush or actualy cared for other person in 26 years of my life, so why the fuck do i have to feel some need to find a partner few times a year. Without that shit my life would be so zen

To find an attractive girl in her low 20's with a high sex drive. I miss that shit.

I wish I could go back in time exactly 1 year 8 months and 28 days

wanna talk about it?

To fuck a wolf

To start my damn life over and not end up the boring, basically friendlish, hate and rage filled, no hope of ever getting a gitlfriend, 30 year old with heart problems due to alcoholism loser piece of shit I became.

Attached: CE7EF6BF-EA70-4A22-B9A2-26F71F4E333F.png (173x126, 22K)

That’s all easily turned around. First step is get off the internet

Enough money to not worry about money anymore.

Fuck yeah dude

he is right i believe in you

to be smart again
something fucked me up, idk even know what
I used to be smart

World peace

Convince my gf to let me record her fucking and sucking me. I feel that we could make a lot of money camming, but she's very against it.
>Pic related

Attached: 1506298386929.jpg (1096x1466, 1.06M)

Dude just whip out the camera stop

She would definitely freak out and stop fucking so can't do that user.

Attached: 1516119643122.png (416x1080, 696K)

her

and she is admirable and honorable

my own country, complete with a strong number of loyal enforcers and a good resource start

>trying to turn your gf into a whore

Nigga, 30 is young. I didn't start adulthood until around 28 years old. I'm 35 now, and you'd think I was one of those goody-two-shoes that studied in high school and was focused on success from a young age. You're only two years older than when I started, and it's not impossible for you yet. It took the death of my father, banishment from his side of the family, about six months of homelessness, 18 months in prison, and a 7-year long hangover to wake me up. But if you're already thinking/wishing you could change your life, and you haven't had to hit rock bottom to have these thoughts/wishes, than there's promise for you. Start putting those thoughts and wishes into practice. You don't have to start your life over to start a new life, if that makes sense.

be a better bf, you are lucky

Kek recording is hot.
I know user.

Attached: 3(1).png (874x1322, 1.98M)

recording yourselves is fine but wanting to broadcast yourself and her to the world is degenerate behaviour

Fair enough, I just want to be able to record her slobbering on my cock.

Attached: 1515930387770.png (1469x932, 1.14M)

I'd drop a couple Chaturbate tokens on you guys if she's really fun and not one of those egotistical whores who just sits there playing with her phone expecting nerds to give her tokens just cuz. Tell her to slurp that dick, take requests, talk to the viewers, and remember the big tippers. These guys will keep coming back and spending money just because the hot naked girl gets happy when he pops into the room and gives him a shout out and takes a second to acknowledge his presence. Seriously. They'll drop big bank just because the girl knows his name

The most popular girl on Chaturbate is Chroniclove, and it's not because she's the hottest (although, IMO, she has the best ass on the site). It's because she knows her viewers' names, talks to them, laughs at their jokes, forms inside jokes with them, and occasionally does freebie requests for the people who routinely tip her well. She's just a lot of fun, and gives a sort of girlfriend experience for a lot of these dudes.

And they pay out the fucking ass for that. Your girl could be making some real motherfucking money, do you know what I am saying?

Attached: south-park-s13e09c05-nothing-but-a-common-pimp-16x9.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

just tell her that then. don't try to whore her out for public consumption.

Yeah, she has a nice body too, thick thighs, ass, tits. Clearly a lot of guys like her face too.

Wonder how much she could make us

She's against recordin

Attached: 1523191905700.png (930x1312, 2M)

to be brave

Fall in love with someone who actually gives a shit about me.

Actually it's because she has big feet

To fuck. I want nothing else I just want to be some hot pieces of ass's cock to masturbate with.

Tbh I want to fuck my friends wife again. I had an opportunity and I took it. It was just such a rush, followed by dumping my legitimate biggest load into her. I just want to do it again.

Freedom from debt, obligation and self-doubt.

Attached: 1542774352601.jpg (3648x2736, 1.49M)

I never noticed. I always stare at her ass and legs

To fucking die

i either wish to finally feel truly loved and wanted

or

to cease existing. like...having never existed in the first place. no memories of me etc.

sadly none of these options seem possible to me