My ex lives with this guy...

My ex lives with this guy, theyre not together she just rented out a room in his huge house bc she couldnt find an affordable apt. What the fuck is going on here? Is he perving over her stuff and sniffing her panties or like is she sucking his cock for rent? She claims theres nothing weird about it. Pic is both of them

Attached: IMG_42735.png (638x636, 511K)

At the very least, he's got spy cams all over his house, especially in the bathroom.

Shit. Well her her room has its own bathroom, so it would proably be in that bathroom, and all over her bedroom?

Attached: 1522710165972.jpg (712x895, 175K)

>No, I'm sure everything is totally platonic.
>They're just good friends.

Attached: ZkTyCEK.jpg (1710x2384, 602K)

Mind your own business faggot

OP, I live alone and own a home. Thought about doing something like this, or at least like couchsurfing or something over a more short term living situation. Not going to lie, I am one of the successful spycam anons as well and that was my reasoning. I'm not saying your ex is being filmed, the fuck if i know, but there is a chance that is happening. Shes hot too, 10/10 would film.

yeah he's probably doing stuff with her that you wouldn't believe

Awesome, thank you a lot. Damn I was afraid she was the perfect type for older guys. Would you do anything else? And does it make it more likely hes doing it if he revealed himself to be sort of a pervert already? He would always joke about how hot she was and say pervy old guy things to her in a jokey way

Attached: 1524514576510.png (1080x1920, 1.16M)

Like what and why

Attached: tanning.jpg (626x835, 59K)

More pics, less blur

Attached: 546654654.png (1080x1920, 910K)

Attached: 1491029099500.jpg (678x904, 121K)

i'm 34 for reference, not as much of an oldfag as her new roommate. I would be less inclined doing this with someone who lived there for safety concerns, but my setup is pretty good. Not proud of my hobby by any means, just saying. No, I personally would not do anything else, not sharing the vids, not uploading online or onto b, and anyone irl that found this out would be absolutely shocked, I would imagine. I appear pretty normal on the surface and feel I am minus this bad habit.

Attached: 67 - 7LioAKb.jpg (1137x1516, 342K)

fuuuuck, spy user here OP,, meant to add in my last post can we see more pls lol, any pussy shots? thanks for sharing what you have

Attached: 38 - RGYvhtm.jpg (2588x1728, 738K)

Attached: 18 - fr1cNCN.jpg (784x588, 43K)

damn man, why is she your ex? i'm recently single myself, but my ex isn't quite as nice to look at. she is/was very pretty but too chubby. yea if she is really living with him, idk man he might be filming. It would be wrong of me to give up too much, but since you seem like a good user, if you do some research you can find some cams for sale. Mine was a homemade build. Do you plan on going to see her or go to this guys house at all?

OP is just posting random images of some broad, not his gf

normally i would 110% agree but i think, maybe, OP is actually legit. i could be wrong, didn't reverse image to check

I found a gallery containing all of these images ml

I am an elderly landlord and I have a group of young Divorcees that often offer me a good blowjob if they are short on the rent. I wouldn't be surprised if she is gargling mansauce.

Attached: Go897.jpg (1475x2028, 490K)