Been using kratom for 13 months at 20 grams. Recently weaned down from 20 grams to 6 grams over a month period...

Been using kratom for 13 months at 20 grams. Recently weaned down from 20 grams to 6 grams over a month period. The withdrawals are not that terrible. For me, I was had very little energy, severe irritability, and difficulty sleeping. But you'll eventually get so tired that you'll either start hallucinating or you'll just fall asleep. I guess the withdrawals were actually pretty fucking bad. I still wouldn't call it anywhere nearly as bad as heroin. Because with heroin my whole body felt like it was on fire and I was sweating buckets and this was from only using heroin everyday for 1.5 months. I still haven't completely quit though but 6 grams is nothing. Today was a cheat day though, I just took 12 grams.

Attached: kratom-1.jpg (450x300, 272K)

Why are you quitting?

I've been taking kratom daily for 3 years, about 20 grams a day, I need something legal for a mood boost and it helped me stop taking painkillers

Do u take the 20g at once or split it up throughout the day? I've done 7g once but didn't feel anything really.

Long time clean from everything, keep your head up. I quit all but weed and cigarettes, now all i do is get high on weed, work out and get laid all the time. Its pretty dope. Kratom helped me in the start but eventually even that became unnecessary. All pretty much woke now, i don't drink or use anything but cigs and weed. Ive never felt so in control.

I never even think about opiates any more. So ummm yeah i don't miss those days i promise though if you really wanna change you cam totally do it. Do it for you. Fuck everyone else.

Attached: 1550045228052.jpg (775x837, 69K)

Just going to take a month off, probably not going to quit forever. I just want a break, to reset everything

I fucking love kratom. Really don't want to quit but maybe I should,my hair is thinning and I just feel like it takes a toll on your body.

>kratom
>withdrawals
L M A O
M
A
O

shit is way stronger than you guys realize

I've been quite addicted for a year. 16 grams everyday. I really find that I cannot take more than 8 grams in one sitting and I can only do that twice a day.

Do not take 20 grams at once. That will make you sicker than a fucking dog. It really depends on the quality, you might have gotten shit quality or it might just not work on you. It's a strange substance it doesn't seem to affect some people as strongly as others. For me, it's like a few hydrocodones.

try to take a break. Shit slowly eats at your body. gives you the aushwitgz look

Yea my eyes are sunken in as fuck. I want to take a break but the urge to take it is honestly quite strong for me.

yeah, its called addiction. You'll reach a point where self improvement overcomes it... or you'll go off the deep end and die. you do you boo

just remember, just because you won't od doesnt mean you are damaging your body. especially your mental health.

either way enjoy life man regardless of what path you choose

arent*********

the ultimate /fa/ drug. gauntness, sunken eyes / bags hell yeah

Fair enough you are right. I think I'm going to start tapering down and then take a break, at least for a bit.

ik its hard to say you will drop it forever when it's so set in your routine... but it really isnt a drug you do once in a while. its not bumping a line with your dirty friend from highschool a few times a year, its a different kind of drug.

What im saying is taking a break is a good start, just proving to yourself that you can take said break is good. but i'd be hesitant to just take it for a stray day. I see it similarly to quitting cigarettes. you can quit for a month, but having a dart at the bar on saturday leads to next saturday, which leads to saturday and sunday, etc. now you're back where you started. Its a fucky drug man. just because its legal doesnt mean its safe. i wish you the best out there

Im about to pass out, not typing too eloquently on my laptop. Hope you find your path whatever that may be. you seem like a good guy, hope you act like it

Attached: BiomeOfWorldMap.gif (652x385, 40K)

thanks Yea Forumsro

Get off that garbage. I got off suboxone cold turkey. But I honestly dont know what I'd have done if i knew about it. I've been off that suboxone crap long enough I can't remember when I got off of it.

It's very similar to methadone or suboxone, including withdrawals

Hey...nice, Elon

Attached: eu1pi8n3lf0tpgwhf228361727900.jpg (1732x1105, 117K)