Why cant atheists define atheism ;w;

why cant atheists define atheism ;w;

Attached: NO MORE ATHEISM.jpg (234x250, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0IeCJfvxuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zws4hAUsZk8
youtube.com/watch?v=UUA35EiNCNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is that face from?

it's from " The Never ending nigger" (story) that is op. saged

the girl from the neverending story, used in Yea Forums for the neverending shitpost

Attached: c98f76cb.jpg (720x480, 173K)

yeah but there is someone's face photoshopped on top of the neverending story girl

why religitards believe stupid claims

Attached: religitard.jpg (234x250, 32K)

Because it isn't even a real thing..
Athiests are really just a bunch of people so triggered by orginized religion that they feel the need to adopt what they think is the opposite.
Many "athiests" belive in a higher power they just don't believe in the bible that they never read...
Which bybthe way if you fucking read the damn thing it actually makes sense..
Unless you blindly beleive what people say about it... Then it's confusing as fuck...
See the bible is really just a history book.. True or not. That is what it is. While it's full of mirricles and shit people want to say that because one group of people were punished for something that means it is some affront to god... Not really true...
Really it's just that people went overboard with shit and it fucked them over.
That and the angels used to be bad about getting involved in our business.
If they actually read the book and said to themselves "god didn't tell them aliens to blow up that city they did it onntheir own" it would make a ton more sense to them.
But no... It's easier to claim some fake religion and moch anyone who believes.
And we all know the easy way is best right?

atheism:
absence of belief in god
/thread

Nonsense.

I asked once and someone told me it was boxxys face on top of the never ending story girl

And you expect people to read that?

Sadly I did read it, and the top line sets the pace for the entire thing. It's just false assertion after false assertion.

>Many "atheists" believe in a higher power

I'm sorry, that is not an atheist, that would be an agnostic...very big difference!

Attached: ignorant.jpg (540x407, 31K)

Like? Don't make a blanket statement without anything to back it up.

Essentially the entire thing.
>Because it isn't even a real thing..
False, it is a real thing: atheists don't believe in any gods
>Athiests are really just a bunch of people so triggered by orginized religion that they feel the need to adopt what they think is the opposite.
False, atheists just don't believe in any gods.
>Many "athiests" belive in a higher power they just don't believe in the bible that they never read...
Some atheists sure, but the average atheist actually knows more about religion than the average theist.
>Which bybthe way if you fucking read the damn thing it actually makes sense..
I've read it, and no, it doesn't.

Attached: Autism..jpg (504x477, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D0IeCJfvxuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Zws4hAUsZk8

As I posted earlier, atheists do not believe in a higher power at all, agnostics on the other hand believe in a higher power, but just not god.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUA35EiNCNA

stop with this fucking thread faggot

That's also false, at least if you go by standard definitions. Agnosticism deals with knowledge while atheism deals with belief. The people who believe in a higher power, but just not god, typically identify as "spiritual but not religious".

Atheists do not believe in a higher power. Your whole post is invalid.

Lol "it makes sense" bahahahahahahahahaha!

all atheists are nihilists. also atheist is a derogatory word for non-believer: a(dis) theist( some one who is a believer) by the church to have an umbrella term for.

Depends on your definition of nihilist.

i know this is bait.
but atheism just states that there is a lack of evidence to believe a religion any more than speculation.

questions to always ask counter atheism points, why/how is it your 1 certain religion over any others?
and
any creator/created statements, who/what was before that and how were they created? if they/it always existed, why couldnt the same be said about anything else?

Nihilism: the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless.
- The Fucking Dictonary

Then your claim that all atheists are nihilists is false.

No, they both reject religious principles, Atheist is an umbrella term, Nihilist is the accurate term.

No it doesn't the old testament and new testaments preach about completely different gods. Satan is also an analogy for us taking knowledge. God has abandoned us after we betrayed him. Every story is just us trying to hide from that fact. Grow up.

Right.. And yet they do.. And when I tell them that's being agnostic they get pissy...
Believe me I know.. It's them that don't seem to..
>False, it is a real thing: atheists don't believe in any gods
Having a "belief" that believes nothing is like having a sport no one plays with no rules just a name... That designates they don't play sports...
It's a very fake "thing"
Oh so you read it and can't understand it? Then how the fuck can you expect to argue about it?
Oh but you don't.. You just call people stupid for not agreeing with you.
You shits can't do anything other than shame people for their beliefs.
And it's all on the premise that you're smarter.. Because you don't understand religion....
Yeah. .. That's smart...

If that were true, then it would be that all nihilists are atheists, not that all atheists are nihilists.

Just remember Gnosticism existed at the time.

>don't bother reading it
>n-nothing to see here heh heh
Hahahahahahahahaa
Wow user...
That's such a well informed and logical response...
Not anywhere near narcissistic. ...

Well, actually you are right, that's some good logic user.

>Having a "belief" that believes nothing
It literally isn't a belief. That doesn't make it fake. Are the people who don't play sports fake?
>Oh so you read it and can't understand it?
I read it and it's nonsense. It isn't a matter of not understanding it.

The rest of your rant has nothing to do with anything.

a lot of atheists are angsty kids who hate having to wake up early on Sunday for Church, or their children.

Also, the Church was kinda pro-literacy in a time where the most advanced technology was the mule. They sorted through small town bullshit to try to find out what happened before people kept records.

Oh yeah, it was often the community who forced the priest to burn the wizard over silly things like "electricity" out if fear, and not the other way around. But the priest has to keep the peace.

>It literally isn't a belief. That doesn't make it fake
You say feminine penis a lot don't you?

how is atheism not defined is the question here?

Oh my god I love you user!

Attached: 1544079406858.png (391x197, 34K)

Why are christcucks and mudslimes to retarded to understand/remember any explanation?

>they feel the need to adopt what they think is the opposite
The opposite would be anti-theism, not atheism.
Learn how words work, retard.
>Many "athiests" belive in a higher power they just don't believe in the bible
Stupid christcucks are so self-absorbed they forget they aren't the only religion and hardly read the Bible more than atheists. Pro-tip: belief in ANY higher supernatural power is theism.
>a history book.. True or not
Lol, kid, we have a word for not true "history", it's fiction.

You with your style of speech remind me exactly of my retard collegue who has anger issues, ego problem and is secretly gay. No jk here

The church was absolutely not pro-literacy of the commoners. It was one of their most powerful weapons of control in the middle ages. And the priest did the burning and prosecution and most of the time also the accusations. So they are to blame for that aswell. A commener had no means to force a priest to do anything.

>golf clap

and the Church held accurate records of their mistakes and taught them to the congregation why?

To learn from the mistakes.

The Church started before the printing press, and acted as one of the first school systems. Consider it a Beta test.

And when the Bible was mass printed, they agreed to translate and teach it.

they acquired paintings and artifacts to show people who couldn't even speak Latin...

atheism is the lack of belief in the supernatural

Why can't you LISTEN??

>You believe in unicorns!
>Lol no I don't they're make-believe and probably based on a fucked up goat or people misinterpreting old profile pictures of animals that only showed one horn
>YES you DO believe in them because I say so! Believe me cus I know since muh feels tell me so!
Lol...kid...

Fir real though, lots of people don't understand that agnosticism and atheism aren't mutually exclusive, neither are theism and agnosticism.
Theism/atheism relates to belief or lack thereof in a "higher" supernatural power.
Gnosticism/agnosticism relates to certainty of belief.
>Having a "belief" that believes nothing
But athiests do believe something, that there is only the natural observable world, and that doesn't stop them from believing other things too.
This is like saying that if you don't believe in leprechauns then you believe NOTHING.
>You shits can't do anything other than shame people for their beliefs
>Spoken in thread passive agressively trying to shame atheists for their beliefs and as you personally try to shame them for their beliefs and proclaim that you know what strangers believe better than they do
LOL
O
L

That is not pro-literacy, that is a monopoly of literacy to control the commoner and nobles. And the church did not keep records of whatever happens in a village, only of monastaries and important places, wich weren't alot. the schoolsystem they used was indeed on of the first after the fall of the romans, but it was just an instrument to control the flow of information. Commoners were not allowed, only nobles and clergy. And even then with a heavy restriction of what should be learned and what was oflimits.

The Church burned people for translating the Bible, whole bloody wars were fought for the right to read the bible on your own in your own language. The Church wanted it all to be latin, a language they had almost complete monopoly on.

And yes they made all kinds of art to depict the bible so that the illiterate masses had some idea about what the bible is about. That is why we now think Jesus was a blond blue eyed dude with a hipster beard.

Attached: 1 - Jc8MDl5.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>Everyone who disagrees with muh feels is just Le strawman I made up based solely on muh feels
>The church was once a center of learning thanks to excess resources so that cancels out all the modern illiterate uneducated tards that represent religion!
Wew
> the community who forced the priest to burn the wizard over silly things like "electricity" out if fear
Lol nice fanfiction, the priests didn't stoke fear and violence, they were just innocent bystanders that didn't WANT to burn anyone but we're FORCED to because people asked them to! Ebin.

Not even them but that's a pretty desperate pathetic non-sequitur attempt to distract and invalidate things you don't like being said without actually addressing those things directly.

Don't even joke, repressed-gay religion fags are just tear-jerkingly SAD.
All those feverently anti-gay politicians that get caught trolling for d in airport bathrooms, or highering rentboys to "carry bags" that they get photographed carrying all themselves, or fucking guys IN THEIR REPUBLICAN OFFICE. It's just so pathetic and sad I can't even summon any negative feelings towards them, all I have is sympathy.