How would you feel if Atheists took over the world like they were actually Nazis?

How would you feel if Atheists took over the world like they were actually Nazis?

Attached: 1528117697422s.jpg (237x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qO9IPoAdct8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably a little bit better than the damn dominionists and way better than if it was the zionists.

Atheists are pussies and would get curb stomped

I would be fine with it. The three abrahamic religions can sod right the fuck off.

It would be better studies show that atheists are more intelligent and do less crime

The downfall of 'our' civilisation is exactly because atheists are taking over 'our' world like they are actually nazis so yeah, fuck you.

The world would end because Atheists dont have a moral code.

This only happens because Atheists are usually intelligent whites.
Remove the Blacks doing crime from those stats and I guarantee Atheists commit more crime.

Sadly this isn't true religion is becoming more and more wide spread like cancer

The statistics aren't from amercia but from europe where aren't almost any nigger ls except britain (which had one of the lower crime rates btw)

I disagree with the moral code. Western culture and society has been so drenched with religious morality it's almost inseparable.

Religion has been spreading since we can remember and beyond lol. So let me call atheism being the real cancer instead thanks.

try saying that in public

atheists are bbc cuckold faggots

Attached: 1531486650606.jpg (526x400, 37K)

atheists are still a minority you illiterate mongoloid. separation of church and state was invented by christians.

Atheism ain't cancer cuz it has no negative effects atheists are more intelligent, vaccinate more, less homophobic, less racist, less prone to do crime. All statistic show this now go choke one ur fake gods dick

As a catholic myself, i consider protestants (and even american catholics) as atheists so in my world, you're the illiterate mongoloid.

spotted the nig nog

Attached: 1370827815452.jpg (238x256, 14K)

No u are idiot who doesn't know definition of atheism

Actually whites are the most atheistic of all races

>i wonder why??

Attached: 1531415531882.gif (501x585, 212K)

>u

The only definition i need is: Degenerates who are trying to lure people away of the true faith in order to cause a cultural downfall (sometime by simple things like writing 'u' instead of 'you') and therefore should be burned and/or drowned.

You and you wikipedia version of atheism can sit on my holy pole.

I know it. Its cuz we are more developed (azns are almost as atheistic as whites) and guess which race is the most religious yes its fucking niggers

>atheist = smart
>religious = dumb
nigger logic.

Attached: shamefur dispray.jpg (470x470, 70K)

U is shorter with same meaning and therefore better. And u can find some nigger faggot to sit on ur holy pole or a priest i heard they like it especially if u are smol boi

>imagine believing in an afterlife
lol

Not necessarily but statistically yes average atheist is smarter than average believer. Also most scientists are atheists

Learn to spell and come back to me you degenerate kike. Maybe i'll have mercy and behead you without pain.

Attached: 1493746400_deus.gif (664x714, 687K)

>prescriptive linguistics
you're obsolete

Because most believers as you have mentioned are niggers who pray to makumbu the muh dick god.
I don't think that being religious or not has any say about your intelligence. There are atheist scientists and there are theist scientists. It comes down to nurture rather than nature.

>Imagine not existing before you exist
Yeah go “lol” your way back into the dirt by killing your self.

>if Atheists took over the world

youtu.be/qO9IPoAdct8

Most European and American niggers (the ones used in all the studies) are Christians

A dream come true

Attached: worldinyear3000.jpg (992x1032, 204K)

>imagine being retarded
>imagine being non atheist

>Christians taking over the world
>Muslims taking over the world
>Faggots taking over the world
>Midgets taking over the world
>Clowns taking over the world
>Atheists taking over the world

Sounds like an easy choice.

Which is exactly my point retard. I became obsolete because of the scum spreading. I'm not like you, i'll die with my lips clean of jewish dicks.

: Thinking emoji :

Attached: iqvsreligion.gif (327x230, 3K)

Lmao atheists don't opress anyone that's the big difference between them and homophobic racist believers

This honestly.
They would be so damn caught up in trends that it would spiral out of controll quick.
Then us heathens would take over.
And we would have sweet
Sweet
Anarchy

No, go huddle back down to your Nazareth mud hut and pray to a long haired jew that apparently holds all wisdom. I don't wanna keep you waiting.

athiests are taking over the world (western world at least, middle east will probably remain a muslim shithole for centuries). in the last 50 years the number of self identified athiests tripled in the USA. of course i think its a good thing, as i am an athiest. any religious person is inherently immoral in my eyes because they base their entire code of ethics of of stuff thats blatantly false.

Yep but overall % of believers rises especially muslims but even Christians do. Only religiin that decreases is traditional tribal and buddhism

Atheism is a religion, and it's a weak one because it has no solid base.

>muh big bang
>everything out of nothing
>ackchyually.gif

Attached: 1550743910545.gif (680x680, 41K)

As atheist u aren't sure this actually happend u just think it's the most probable version cuz physics have some clues about it.

Atheism isn't religion cuz u don't believe anything that ain't proven

Oh god, I remember seeing atheist threads with this image years ago. Does anyone remember when it started? I can only find archive links going back to 2017, but I'm almost certain it was here for several years before that.

that's a caricature and you would see it as such if you were in the triple digits of IQ

1/10 bait. 1 for making me reply.

I'll admit it was weak of me.

Attached: 1492557449047.gif (278x300, 1.04M)