Picture this:

Picture this:

It's the year 2030. Being a straight, white male is now illegal. Vaccines are banned but instead, kids are forced to get pumped with hormones to grow tits. America's president is a demi cis gender type 4 feminist from California and the whole continent is forced to be vegan. Saying anything even slightly offensive will get you sent to prison. There are no more memes because the internet is fully censorsed

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-074952_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1045, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAKWKfVcd04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the point in picturing absolute bullshit?

Yay tits!

You think this won't actually happen though?

You guys are so fucking scared you put a fucking idiot sociopath liar in the highest office in the land. Congratulations.
exactly

I've got a plan
Pic related

Attached: shot_in_the_head.gif (432x336, 30K)

No I don't. Just because we're allowing gays to marry, that doesn't mean we're going to demand all people be gay.

Seething butthurt
4 more years

Kek, that's what you said in 80's

Attached: 1522763284107.jpg (468x451, 25K)

Bernie 2020
Because fuck this shit

Attached: 70wgCZ3.jpg (477x414, 109K)

Won't take until 2030.
With how things are going, it will be much sooner.

Attached: 407274.jpg (620x821, 109K)

that's all you guys got
>>hurrrr triggered libtards!!!
Real patriotic

well let's see i had someone turn me down for a job for being white and my father was murdered in a home invasion by a nigglet, CA wants to let the nigglet out because it's a "child"

i'm not so much scared as I am plotting your death

Attached: 6tV6BkV.jpg (467x473, 113K)

meh, the outrage over this sort of shit is pitiful. The vast majority of American's do not even know about much less support this sort of extreme social justice shit. There is a much greater chance of Earth being hit by a meteor.

Whew lad... yes, any day now... a bill to allow pedos to fuck your children. Good to see you're playing with a full deck.

what poll u talkin about

>Vaccines are banned
i sincerely hope that never happens.

If you think any of this is what anybody actually wants, kindly kill yourself.

Trump literally believes vaccines cause autism

>you aren't patriotic if you disagree with me

wew lad....the balls on this 4 year old. time for a nappy

Attached: 1550978030724-b.jpg (1080x527, 180K)

i dunno sounds good to me

it absolutely is what you people want, you're just too stupid to know it, don't worry, soon you'll be so stupid you won't know anything

youtube.com/watch?v=KAKWKfVcd04

Attached: 1549427957114.jpg (1152x2048, 267K)

Oh, you can disagree with me.... but do you really want to go out and try to claim Trump isn't a fucking retarded manbaby?

Just say it. Say "I am a logical functional developed person and Trump is not a retarded manbaby"

Sounds like modern day UK.

They saw it on the internet.

Unironically, this is close to happening

Alex Jones is on Yea Forums again..

literally only a matter of 5-10 years before this is the focus of public debate. It's the end goal of the gay agenda along with a few other things like beastiality and necrophilia. If you aren't aware of this you have your head in the sand, or you aren't old enough to have watched the progression. I want you to remember this day and what I said.

Nicee one...Elon.

Attached: eo9ne5rr21ooyhdsu228635994000.jpg (1662x1131, 165K)

Oddly.... these paranoid people don't see any problem with the President calling the media the "enemy of the people" or assigning his family members security clearance and high positions at the White House.. nah... all good.

I don't like Trump, for a few reasons, probably not the reasons that you don't like him.

I also think that you're a retarded faggot who should die.

Yup, sure thing bud. See you here in 10 years.

This is literally the future liberal lunatics want

The year is 2030. Bees have gone extinct. The trees and plants are all dying .The levels of oxygen in the atmosphere drop to where humans can no longer breath.

2030?

Yeah right. More like 2020.

Attached: 1546799781761.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

See... that's the problem... it literally isn't.

But oh god noooo!!! What about our unisex bathrooms??? What of them??

MUH GUNS!
BORTIONS!
EMAGRATION!

Attached: 1471759009797.jpg (572x303, 144K)

Bernie is the first step on the short path to this bleak future

Well you may not literally want that, but you don't realize that the policies you vote for lead directly to it. That's why conservatives hate you. Because you're ignorant and out of control, and have a one track thought process.

>IM POOR
>THE RICH HAVE MONEY LETS TAKE IT

>SOMEONE GOT SHOT
>BAN GUNS!

>PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE POOR
>LET THEM ALL IN IMMEDIATElY I CANT STAND TO WATCH THIS

Liberals have good basic intentions, but lack the higher order of thinking that leads to making tough decisions and not just pleasurable ones.

>>Trump is going to put a wall around the ENTIRE usa, and the media will be government censored, and everyone will have to be Christian, and.... he wants to hang blacks and gay people on live TV, and the only food will be provided by McDonalds!!! See how crazy you fucking people sound?

Wealth inequality in this nation is off the fucking charts. Are you not aware of this? (and no, I'm not after their money.. I'm pretty well off)

Guns... also quite out of control in our country. I'm not for elimination, but certainly restrictions and regulation. It's a responsibility to own a gun. Let's treat it as such.

Uh.. this country was founded on immigration. It's very much part of what's made it as great as it is. I get it though, you're in, things are awesome for you, so lock the doors now. I'm all for immigration following procedure.

inb4 the super duper slippery slope argument to follow.

someone pls pls pls explain this meme to me or tell me where it came from its so unfunny to me

fuck yes, im packing a bowl and taking a shot in preparation for the shitstorm

but.. but.. BORTIONS!!!

Cheers!

They have nothing funny on any Democratic candidate since Hillary. Just another desperate attempt by the cult, trying to compete with all the hilarious parodies of trump.

But but but but... Bernie!!! 3 houses!!!

picture this:
it's the year 2020 and single payer healthcare is a thing so this kind of blatant paranoia is easily managed with a free subscription of Prozac