Guys, I'll get evicted on 8th. I work minimal wage job and I won't get a payout until 12th or so...

Guys, I'll get evicted on 8th. I work minimal wage job and I won't get a payout until 12th or so. I'm thinking on an heroing. I've tried getting some help but I don't have friends. [email protected] is my mail if anyone wants to share some easy way out

Attached: wojakover.jpg (500x600, 31K)

What led to this?

why would we give you money? just so you can go squander it on your booze and weed habit? typically homeless people are homeless for a reason and maybe you shouldve thought about gaining a skill to not be stuck in minimum wage job, or living off bare necessities so you could at least afford rent. This isn't the US treasury, and you sure as hell aint an automotive company or big bank

My front teeth were in a bad state that I had to fix them. They were hurting like crazy + I work with costumers.
I don't do drugs nor have I drunk anything since christams season

Op ded

Reported

Fuck iff you can work 2 jobs you lazy faggot

That doesn't answer the question...

Not everything works out in life, I'm lonely type never made many friends. Black sheep of the family since I acted like an ass when I was a teenager.

And how does this result in you getting evicted?

Why are you putting your head in the sand?

Do it pussy

>Not everything works out in life
That's not a reason, faggot. That's you not wanting to take stock of the situation.

What do you mean? I'm short on cash to pay my rent. landlord already gave me few days yet I couldn't manage to get the full amount.

Right. How did that situation come to be?

OP here, I don’t think I should HAVE to work to pay bills it’s a bullshit cycle

0/10

I've told you already. I work a shitty job, had to fix my front teeth since they were in a bad situation. It's not about me paying for something i didn't need. I couldn't eat properly bc of pain + I work with costumers. Do you think I'd keep the job for long?

OP here. I decided to suck niggers dicks so i can get atleast some money in.

Talk to Landon it’s to get extension, do it soon.

Bad money management is more than likely leading to your current problems. If you had saved some money when times were good then you would have been able to float your tooth issue and rent. Your landlord probably won't kick you if you're on good terms. He'll give you some additional time. Make sure you pay your debts and start saving and set goals for your future

How much are you charging? I want my salad tossed...bitch

Just chill sit back and think faggot life is full of challenges.
Get your shit together and sort yourself out.
I've been there and now I just fucking laugh at my past self for being a retard.

get a cheaper apartment