(SPOILER FREEE)

(SPOILER FREEE)

Hello faggots, I just saw the new movie like 3 min ago. It was fucking great, Very recommended. I suggest that you watch avengers 3 before this if you haven't seen it.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVDtmouV9kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP lies since we all know this happens twenty years before avengers infinity war.

no Im not. But many references to avengers in this movie. Nick fury is literally the main character (almost) lol. They talk about things that we are going to see in avengers 4 like imporatnt tools that they will use.

Attached: 1533330818499.gif (500x493, 631K)

That is why you should watch avengers 3 before this one. Cause many things that are going to happen in the avengers 4 are explained in this movie.

How was Brie Larson’s acting?

This. But im still not gonna watch cause im a white male. Lol.

>Watching crap like superheroes movies
Do you like to eat dog shit too?

I only go to the movies once or twice a year, I will see capt. Marv when I can streem it and it does not look like shit, in other words when it comes out on dvd.
The movie I plan on seeing...
youtube.com/watch?v=wVDtmouV9kM
Does not look perfect but I am a big Godzilla fan from back in the day

>when it comes out on dvd.

I feel so bad for you

atleast im not a doomer like you. Can you blow your brain now?

Attached: 1533934270766.png (635x872, 1.31M)

Dvd is the only way I'd ever watch this libtard if i even gave her that chance, i still haven't even watched solo and i refuse to.

OP is a faggot. Did your moms black bf like it?

This is actually not a libtard movie. Captain marvel was one of the first super heroes ever created and this movie was 100% like the comics. I don't want to come accross as a soyboy but this is some actual good shit.

btw it's not even a full on action movie. Its more like a lore movie for the whole marvel universe. How S.H.I.E.L.D got nck fury as their leader and so on. It reminds me of man of steel 1

I don't actually buy the dvd. When it comes out that is when the free streams get good and are worth watching.
Otherwise it's a shitty bootleg from someones phone at the theater

Lol bet you're one of the faggots who helped get a black cripple to interview her. Cause why see people as people, when you can just morally step on them? To look better of course, you POC POS.
Gonna watch it tonight to fuel my hate, faggot.

Attached: k9eydt6ik7l11_1536559458442.jpg (750x1158, 110K)

You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Get the fuck off Yea Forums you baiting retard.

So when she gets powered up by the infinity stone, does it really seem like she's gonna be the only one that can beat/stop Thanos? Cause that's straight insulting to all the other heros/actors that built this legacy, just to be what on.

Attached: 1546587729691.jpg (1024x512, 113K)

someone please
>post that fucking toe nail of her

nao

Sure it was. You probably liked Green Lantern.

Attached: captain_nailwel.png (618x448, 310K)

at least it's not pic related.
I don't mind at all a woman super-hero (Wonder Woman was great)
But I hate when they purposely change the Marvel Universe just to be pc .

Attached: Monica-Rambeau-Captain-Marvel-1.jpg (734x527, 405K)

Holy Fuck, Google'd it, this popped up. How horrifying.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Attached: 1523076708117.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

it looks like thats the case yes. And I am not a supporter. But nice movie

>It reminds me of man of steel 1
so it's shit?

I'll wait for the REAL captain marvel

Attached: 0b044e875bec589f36e116713a8ba32e--captain-marvel-c.jpg (699x1080, 86K)

Theatrical screeners bro. Stop using shit sites and aggregators

Damn... Star wars gets Fucked with a shit plot device. and now Tarnishing the entire decade of movies in one go... R.i.P in peace Marvel.

Attached: 1544848381222.jpg (500x375, 31K)

no its just not that much action. Maybe 40% action

But I have to inform you that half of all avengers actors are quiting because of contract and so on. So They like had to do this or pick new actors. They are just going to start a new universe just like x men and Batman. Easy fix

Attached: 1541096471116.gif (501x585, 212K)