Being gay is a choice

Being gay is a choice.
>inb4 gay lobby propaganda

Attached: PJsurnE.jpg (736x733, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/05/nolte-the-most-narcissistic-generation-reaches-its-logical-conclusion-with-autosexuality/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0HZSCAxkD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If being gay was a choice, why would any man choose to be straight? Who the fuck wants to have to deal with women's bullshit all the time?

doesn't the burden of proof lie on you?

/thread

I think it could be a choice. The only reason (I think) the gay lobby crams the idea that it's never a choice down our throats is to shut the Christian retards up who reason that if it's a choice then it's immoral. Just fuck what you want I'd say. I've been with both men and women, it easily boils down to a choice in my book.

>OP infers that being gay is a choice
>OP is thus assumed to be straight
>OP refuses to answer the question if he believes being straight is a choice

kek

Attached: You're fucking gay.jpg (437x333, 99K)

Being gay is a choice? How do you figure? Genuine question, I hear some people say this, but never explain their reasoning.

Yes it does. But that assumes adherence to principles of logic, something conservatives are loathe to do. After all, one has to be somewhat educated to appreciate that axiom, and conservative disdain for education is well-known.

If nothing else, please remember that the people spouting off this "being gay is a choice" bullshit are almost always the same exact people who swallow what the buy bull sells hook, line & sinker. We all know what happens whenever the subject of religion is brought up: they justify their religion as "I believe it is true, and that's enough, I don't need facts because my beliefs > your facts."

So why would anyone who uses that argument to rationalize their irrational behavior ever accept that the burden of proof for any proclamations is squarely on them?

Attached: Free thinker definition.jpg (576x1024, 84K)

the only thing i disagree with substance to your post is in the picture "close-mindedness is an emotional issue, not an intellectual one", aren't intellectuals generally open-minded? though i guess i would say open-mindedness is not a sign of intelligence.

Bumping for answer

So you choose to be straight then. Because choice is atleast 2 options.

it's gotten so ridiculous so fast we need not even worry about this

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/05/nolte-the-most-narcissistic-generation-reaches-its-logical-conclusion-with-autosexuality/

>For those who don’t think the world has gone mad enough with anti-science bullies demanding we embrace the madness of accepting biological men as a women, let me welcome you to the world of autosexuality.

it's masturbating a lot followed by marrying yourself, and yes they're serious

Attached: welfare.gif (480x368, 1.35M)

What does any of that have to do with being gay?

Side note, still looking for a true believer to answer

if the history of marketing over the last 60 years hasn't convinced you that people's perceptions are malleable and easily swayed, then idk what will.

advertising firms convince people to buy into new bullshit, that didn't exist 10 minutes ago, all the time. why would sexuality be any different?

Attached: 1471751197938.jpg (750x620, 135K)

Yet homosexuality has been well-documented in over 500 species, and in humans it has been observed, naturally occurring, for thousands of years. Not to mention it's mainly the Abrahamic cults that have a problem with it. Most other cultures either don't care, or embrace those among them bearing the trait. So...

>So...
what's your point?
lots of cultures do lots of things, that doesn't mean those behaviors are congenital.

It's the best choice

Attached: 1551738837407.webm (858x706, 1.93M)

>aren't intellectuals generally open-minded?

Yes, they are. And it is that open-mindedness that gives them the innate ability to change their beliefs. The legal profession is predicated on such open-mindedness, if I may be permitted to greentext an example:

>Person is arrested and accused of a crime
>Person is put on trial
>Person is assailed by the prosecutor with a lot of circumstancial evidence and hearsay testimony tying them to the crime
>On the surface, a judge would be inclined to adjudicate in favor of the prosecution
>Shortly before ruling, person's defense lawyer provides a just-uncovered video of person on trial at a restaurant (or any random place)
>Defense's new video happens to be timestamped during the exact date/time the crime was alleged to have been committed
>Defense's new video is impossible to have falsified
>Defense's video is referred to as "exculpatory evidence"
>Person is thus clearly exonerated, as it contradicts the prosecutor's allegations
>In spite of prosecutor's best evidence, the defense wins

Look no further than Crystal Gail Mangum & the three Duke Lacrosse rape victims. Mike Nifong (the prosecutor in the case) painted those guys out to be truly evil animals, based on wobbly testimony from an untrustworthy individual and circumstancial evidence. On top of that, he possessed the aforementioned exculpatory evidence proving the three guys were innocent and he kept it from the defense. The legal profession has a few mandates, and one of those is that any evidence in a case MUST be shared with the opposition. Regardless of the bullshit from the stripper, that the District Attorney had evidence proving the guys were innocent and kept it from the defense cost him his law license, and thus his livelihood.

Without discovery of that exculpatory evidence, it's possible the judge would have ruled in favor of the accuser. Because evidence surfaced that proved they were innocent, he changed his mind, thus demonstrating open mind.

>. The legal profession has a few mandates, and one of those is that any evidence in a case MUST be shared with the opposition.
ah yes, but hasn't that only been somewhat recent?(mid-early 1900's?)

bi-fag here. Gays HATE people who are bi because it proves that homosexuality is a choice.

It was just a side point, that most cultures throughout human history haven't been as needlessly hostile towards gays as the ones influenced by the Abrahamic cults. I still can't fathom why those cults care. I understand that one of the main purposes for a cult is control, but really? Why homosexuality specifically? There are even plenty of things in the same chapters of the same books that are also verboten, and yet the cultists have no problem with those. Eating shellfish and wearing fiber blends, for example. Why the obsession with homosexuality, or even just sex in general?

Also, still looking for the reasoning behind the claim that being gay is a choice, and additionally why, if so, it would be a bad or unacceptable choice for some...

It's a choice like being stupid is a choice.
>Why would you choose to be so stupid, OP?

Attached: 1551816772311.gif (600x366, 822K)

If it's not a choice, how do fucking bisexual people exists?

I mean, i don't think it's a choice. so i stumped myself.

Well, some people are bi, while others are, if you'll pardon the pun, straight-up gay. It's pretty simple. Most people are straight, a few people are bi, and even fewer are exclusively gay. It's a spectrum. So, for some people, which sex they seek relationships with is a choice, but for most people, it's not.

>it's a spectrum
I stopped listening.

Also: you didn't invalidate what i said by explaining what you think. Issue are decided with factual proof. This is still opinion.

And "choice" doesn't mean what dumb people think it does. More of a nature versus nurture thing.

Explain to me how anything I stated was opinionated?

Also, if there are possibilities between 0 and 1, where each full number is the extreme and anything between the two is a blend of both, then yes, it is a spectrum. By definition.

As far as the whole choice thing, I don't by it myself. I'm bi, so I do have a choice of who I date, but I am in no way in control of who I find attractive. No one is. Nature vs. nurture? There is considerable research pointing at a mix of the two, some in-utero factors like the mother's immune response to testosterone, and environmental factors like early childhood experiences. Either one, or both, seem to contribute to the orientation of the individual in question.

My whole interest in this conversation was to finally get someone to answer my question, what reasoning do the "it's a choice" people have to back up their position, and what does it "being a choice" matter if there's nothing wrong with it to begin with?

So?

>So?
so i mean at least we made a positive step forward in the past couple centuries, but we still have a ways to go when it comes to the criminal justice system

The thing about the spectrum is that you're ruining the utility of language with that bullshit. everything is a "spectrum". If someone asks you if you're a doctor, you don't say
>well i cook sometimes so on the work spectrum i'm 89% doctor and 11% cook

A "yes" will suffice. Don't make everything about your special snowflake views, ideologue. And if everything is a spectrum, nothing is. Otherwise you're pedantic and burdensome.

As far as the rest of it; show me scientific proof that is universally excepted like math and then you no longer have an ideology. Or just talk yourself in circles

>Also, still looking for the reasoning behind the claim that being gay is a choice, and additionally why, if so, it would be a bad or unacceptable choice for some...
i don't think the point of this thread is to prove it's bad or unacceptable; only that it's a choice.
it's clearly a choice.
is racism a choice? why would hating another race be a choice, but loving the same gender would not be a choice?
is homophobia a choice? if hating fags is a choice, why would becoming a fag not be a choice?

as to the other questions in your post: why wouldn't a control oriented religio/socio/political belief structure target sexual preferences? it would be quite a powerful and effective vector for control.

in a tight woven tribal society, homosexuality could create rifts that undo the tribe. what if all the young men in your tribe prefer to fuck each other in the ass instead of fucking their wives and creating children? how many more generations could your tribe possibly survive?

shellfish and cloven hoofed animals, such as pigs, need to be cooked to a higher temperature than sheep, goats, or cows, for them to be edible because of their diets and the parasites they sometimes possess. that would be a sufficient reason to forbid them in a society that doesn't understand parasites and disease causes.

circumcision is important to keep dicks from being infected in an environment without abundant access to clean water. that's a good enough reason to mandate it.

Attached: 20160320-jesus.jpg (640x524, 84K)

>Being gay is a choice.
>''ok maybe OP is right''
>turns on the TV
>watches toothpaste commercial
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z0HZSCAxkD0
>''ok OP is wrong"

Is not a choice the juice are behind it, cant make this shit up they are chugging it down my throat

Not him, but I think he means that most bisexual people have different standards for each sex.

You're bi if you believe that, and it doesn't matter unless you hate freedom.

(((they))) are definitely behind it. it's all marketing and propaganda. if it's seen in pop culture as being normal and accepted, then more retarded normies will go all in on it.

people are fucking stupid and deserve the world they live in.

Attached: 1493252864695.jpg (527x588, 133K)

Being straight is natural.
It's not a choice, all living organisms except single celled life and lesbian lizards are all straight from birth.

"The New Mexico whiptail is a female-only species of lizard"
They literally reproduce by giving birth to a clone of themselves, I'm jealous tbqh

I didn't read all of his shit. i was only commenting on him not understanding how opinions work and not understand how everyone already understands nothing is black or white. But for the sake of communication; we don't muddy the waters so nothing can be defined.

I'm not going to learn anything new from him so i don't care to listen. he's young and in a certain mindset less developed than that of good teachers.

More Active Measures B.S.

Thanks Boris.

this

How? I mean, really how the fuck does it at all?
I don't like chocolate icecream.
Some people like all icecream.
Is that a choice?

Not eating frozen poo is a choice, not liking it is not. It tastes bad and I'll never like it no matter how much I eat.

no the burden of proof lies on the group attempting to subvert genetic reality.

Most if not all people have the potential to enjoy both and don't due to social norms. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Society can't function if too many of us are off being faggots.
I predict with the state of the modern woman you will see a spike in male homosexual behavior in the next few decades.

Being gay is not a choice, but op sure did make a choice to be a faggot.

Attached: received_2155066014558871.jpg (584x846, 26K)

>no the burden of proof lies on the group attempting to subvert genetic reality.
listen to yourself user, if you thought about the genetic reality, you'd realize the more you force homosexual men into heterosexual relationships and have offspring, the longer this cycle will continue.

Yeah well population with we'd be better off with more adoptions then crack babies. Yet retards breed like roaches. idiocracy incoming.

Potential to enjoy both works with food. You can physically tell if you like something or not and develop or "acquire" a taste. Mentality shit like sexuality isn't that way. If you tried dick you might never be comfortable sexually again.

Pretty sure thats a bunch of bullshit. I'm extremely hetero. Like disgusted by traps wouldn't go gay on a life prison sentence straight. I didn't choose this. When I first noticed women I didn't make a conscious choice. It was just what I am. Why would gay be any different? And why would anyone choose to be gay?

>Mentality shit like sexuality isn't that way.
Why not? Have you ever heard the term "prison gay?"
It means someone who has gay sex in prison because he's horny and doesn't have access to women. That's all it takes.

you arent very smart. i said genetics, specifically chromosomes decide things. not feelings or mutilated genitals. what does that have to do with forcing people to be straight.
you can act however you want to act. just stop pretending science backs it up.

>not understanding how i was talking about genetics
are you like retarded, or trolling?

Raping a dude isn't the same thing as being gay.

Having gay sex because you can't have straight sex is just desperation. It's really not the same thing either. If they had a choice to fuck something else they would right? It's not like they enjoy the fact that they are fucking a dude. Which is all being gay is. If you hate it you're not gay. just stupid.

It's like starving and eating shit you hate because you don't wanna die. It does not mean you like it.