THE RICH SHOULD PAY FOR THE EDUCATION OF THE POOR

THE RICH SHOULD PAY FOR THE EDUCATION OF THE POOR

Attached: crazy monkey.jpg (692x960, 128K)

Sounds good to me.

Count me in.

Yes.

would you rather be surrounded by idiots or people just smart enough to keep you from doing everything yourself

Yea Forums is likely full of lower and middle class folk so Yea Forums would benefit

How are you going to herd the poors and maintain your riches when everyone can see through the shit you're doing?
Worst thing for people born with a silver spoon in their mouth is an even playing field.

I hope this site gets shut down this is too much. Nothing but trumptards anyway

The poor are the ones who made them rich, so yeah, that seems fair.

We pay billions is subsidies to Isreal so that they can provide free college and healthcare to their citizens... why not keep some for our own?

Attached: C0-ypM_XEAAccd3.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Yup, i would actually be happy if this place finally ceased to exist. It is despicable what happened here.

Absoluetly. Having a smarter base citizenry would overall benefit the entirety of society and the economy.

A higher standard of education has been proven to reduce the need of government welfare as well.

Smarter, more productive workers who need less tax based support? Yes please!

Agreed, they should literally prevent Republicans from using the internet. Not kidding

yeah they should literally 1 reason why they shouldn't

I'm okay with this.

yeah, I think at this point, Yea Forums is just a festering corpse of what it used to be. We wouldn't really be losing much at this point.

they didnt even earn their money anyway, they just stole it. why should they get all the money? i should get some too

I am proud of you, Yea Forums

Yes

>MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL

>uhh... actually you all are going to pay for it lel

Attached: mueller.jpg (673x1024, 71K)

MAGA boys: YES YESSSS TAKE MY MONEY DADDY TRUMP

Attached: 1540577819959.jpg (866x1034, 112K)

mexico is still going to pay for the wall, but it was never the plan to make them pay up front

kek show me the source boy

That'll be... uh... $5 billion dollars thank you very much Amerifat!

tfw the wall is being built and you can't stop it lol

Attached: 1353768511888.jpg (272x274, 22K)

yup with your money cuck boy

where is the fun in living amongst people unable to participate in an intelligent conversation

you're right.

Attached: low five.gif (450x287, 1015K)

As long as it gets built i don't care, i'm on welfare nigga don't pay taxes faggot. How you feel now

Yep, they should.

Oh yeah? Care to provide evidence for this? Some pics, perhaps? Or are you just regurgitating the bullshit bukkake big daddy Trump shot down your throat with his tiny manlet cock?

Agreed