In the mood for a china thread

In the mood for a china thread
Not at my desktop now so I'll just be posting from a recent pol bugman thread

Attached: 1551506520397.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Attached: 1551508140932.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

Attached: 1551511514038.webm (640x368, 1.77M)

Attached: 1551512757679.webm (400x230, 1.92M)

Wtf

Mods

Attached: 1551522147471.webm (720x402, 371K)

?

Attached: 1551522779344.webm (208x360, 1.81M)

Attached: 1551522904670.webm (480x272, 966K)

Attached: 1551523483296.webm (720x404, 1.97M)

Attached: 1551523909080.webm (640x360, 542K)

is this something they do with the worms?

Attached: 1551524088888.webm (288x360, 1.92M)

Attached: 1551839536450.webm (270x360, 1.74M)

just fucking how??!

Do Chinese people have any respect for life?

Chinese people dont have any value.

maybe on purpose, since he'd need to pay for the victims damage.

>>
this is literally me. Anytime i see a birds nest, i just cant wait to reach in and grab those little flavor nuggets.

He realized she was going to sue him, that's a common thing there where people try to get hit by cars so they can sue the driver, so he just decided to go ahead and finish the job

For the girl: Poor baseline general awareness exacerbated by phone distraction.

For the driver: Poor baseline general awareness exacerbated by dirty back window.

My wife is Chinese and she and her whole family are just generally less aware of their surroundings. I always have to move my wife out of the way in aisles at the supermarket because someone is trying to get through and she just doesn't notice stuff like that.

If, like me, you're from a country where people feel like you should be aware of what's going on around you, it's easy to assume she's rude or thinks she's better than other people, but that's not at all the case. It's just that being aware of your surroundings is a learned behavior. It doesn't feel like it to you and me, but when you live in China for awhile (I did) you realize that there's just too many people always around you to be constantly checking to make sure you're not in someone's way. Instead you just wait for someone to say something and then you move. She likewise doesn't expect people to move out of her way without her saying anything. It actually makes her self-conscious when they do, and makes her feel like everyone's staring at her, when really that's just our normal "baseline" of paying attention to where other people are and where they're trying to go.

Retard

>
i dont know what to believe.

Heyy! he was behind of this...?

Attached: ehx67zbnbrgjmwrec228587130200.jpg (1708x1157, 143K)

Pic related, for example

Is anyone else planning on posting?

Attached: 1551839517691.webm (480x600, 1.23M)

Chinks are disgusting...

How dare they disrespect pepe

fucking hell i can't stand the mass influx of kids recently

totally normal behavior! was she attempting to push her child in front of the van?!

God damn what the fuck is wrong with china.. like fucking hell. Glassing them all would be doing them a favor.

Yes, there are countless videos like this. Often it's they're daughters who are deemed useless - may as well get compensation money.

yes
ching chong gibs me dats

That scams happen doesn't mean the other situation was a scam. Watch it again. She's not trying to make a buck, she's just too into her phone for her own safety.

countless you say?
post some for our viewing pleasure

damn
his face skin printed on the ball

this to me is one of the worst ones
that kid, my god

welcome to life.

>Hilariously dated AsiaFacts

It's not the 1930s, guy; China has the largest economy in the world now, and the one child policy is repealed. You've got to update your worldview, man; it's noticeably dated. If someone claimed that in Japan women aren't allowed to drive cars, you'd know to laugh at them, right? Your statements about China are every bit as out of date.

Attached: 1530686910129.gif (244x130, 720K)

we literally just witnessed a woman trying to throw a child in front of a van dude. our world view is pretty on point.

dead uncleaned mice?

freakin idiot

they aren't dead

*A* woman. One. China has 1.3 billion people. You're taking something super rare and saying, Welp, it's probably fair to assume that's what happens all the time over there. I've never been there, but I've seen a gif or two in my time and that's probably just as good.

No, man. Go visit. Go *see* the parts of the world you want to know about. Gifs are not knowledge.

theyre alive

dude, same. So fucking tasty

what a disgusting country with disgusting people
chinese have no soul

What country you from?

They live on a territory with almost half of the human being (china pakistan , india). With this persepective the value of human life change

Its both. The Chinese are completely oblivious to their surroundings. This is why they are known around the world as horrific drivers.

But when something does happen, they will act in their own self interest, with the least financial harm to themselves, no matter how sociopathic it is.

I guess they wriggle around in your stomach and you feel it, for a while

then it weakens and stops, and you're aware that in your stomach is quantity of liquid and dead worms

and that digested dead worm will be absorbed through the inner lining of your colon and your percentage worm will increase

You sure that's not the spot where the hammer hit it?

Requesting Chinese elevators plz

Attached: 1529837473181.webm (426x426, 1.97M)

albsolute fukin monsters

the chinese lack empathy. Somehow they avoided being softened after the world wars as America was and Europe was even more so

this is why they are going to win world war III

wtf

I don't wish people to die but the perception ability of some people.. in this case a fucking darwin award!

probably didnt even pay for it, subhuman trash

>the chinese lack empathy

Not "lack," had it bred out of them. The history of China is a history fucking full of droughts and famines. The united states is largely habitable and it's hard to imagine an area so much bigger being so much less hospitable, but it literally took the unification of of all of China (which allowed for huge construction projects and massive cross-provincial trade) to finally diminish the cycle of growth and near extinction. So imagine three thousand years off *most* people starving every hundred to two hundred years or so. The families that survived were the ones who learned to look out for themselves first and everyone else a very, very distant second. It easy to look at them and decide they're cold and uncaring, but for the vast majority of Chinese history, a sentiment of compassion like what is currently the norm in the west would have directly lead to watching your children starve to death.

>no sound version

way better with the king of the hill theme playing in the background

There was a high-profile video-recorded death of a mother who fell into the machinery of an unsafe escalator. She threw her child to safety *while* being pulled into a gruesome death. It had everybody fucking creeped out for awhile.

Oh my

The Chinese are shit at engineering so their elevators and escalators routinely chew people up

Attached: 1534757879624.webm (600x344, 1.33M)

Fuck off niglet, China threads are best threads.

its like they think that they're gonna get sucked into the escalator. must never happen in china.

that guy just got swallowed in a split second.

I remember this episode of filthy frank.