She's pretty cute, you have to admit

She's pretty cute, you have to admit.

Attached: OCASIO.jpg (1000x563, 83K)

Attached: giphy-1.gif (480x270, 1.54M)

Attached: ocasio dance.gif (480x270, 1.6M)

Yea... she's a perfect example of thinking with your big head and not your little head.

Attached: 1525940401737.jpg (923x962, 184K)

Photoshop. Her tits aren’t massive like that. I’ve seen the original many times.

Why photoshop her tits, user? She has a very decent pair already. No need to give her watermelons.

She's alright as far as congress goes

That new green deal sure is a work of intellect and reality.

HA

Poor girl is caught up on that Radical Left Jewish Agenda bullshit, but I'm sure she means no ill towards society

She's an entitled cunt.

She's just a 6/10.

She's so very hot

Attached: miniGif_20190306141708.gif (306x270, 1.79M)

I don’t agree with her, but I’d fuck her.

Attached: image.jpg (449x449, 128K)

Fun!

She's like a half-breed but got all the shitty proportions of niggers.

fyi her boyfriend is white

You're like a fag with shitty outdated opinions

shes ugly as fuck. everything "hot" you see about her is just being thin. In the world of fat slobs this creature is hot. She has a horse face and the lack of a brain just makes her that much more unattractive. Im certain in 5 or so years she will look wrinkly and disheveled .

That's usually the race successful people gravitate to. Why settle for a black or brown mate when you have fame, money, and power?

Attached: eddie-murphy-family-girlfriend-Paige-Butcher-3.jpg (612x499, 45K)

There are ugly people who are thin, this your statement is invalid. Being thin dosnt automatically make you attractive. It's just her looks in general, very hot

In some pics, like these two, yeah she is.
Her features aren't close to my go-to, but I'll admit, she can be rather cute.

But in many other pictures, even when not in full crazy-eye mode, she doesn't look good at all. And, in the end, she is crazy.
It doesn't matter how good she looks, you don't stick your dick in crazy.

Speaking of sticking dick in crazy?
Between the fact that he's a straight white guy, there is already controversy around him about money issues, and we live in a #MeToo world, how long do you think it will be before she sacrifices her boyfriend and leaves him utterly betrayed and destroyed?
I think it'll be about 6 months from now, when her newness is wearing thin, more and more frustration is building about her, and she needs to, in a very well timed fashion, market herself as a victim in some non-political way to make her a "hero" to her base again.

No. She's a 6/10 and you're a starving incel.

>But in many other pictures, even when not in full crazy-eye mode, she doesn't look good at all. And, in the end, she is crazy.

>graduated double major from Boston University
>has achieved more in her career at 29 than most neckbeards on this board will in their entire life
>smart
>hot af

This entire sub would kill to have someone half as attractive and half as successful even look at them.

ITT: salty virgins

thanks genius

na bro, im with him. Can't stick your dick in crazy

Look, when she graduated with a degree in economics, and then writes the crap that is in her green new deal, you quickly come to the conclusion that Boston University must be a joke.
And even if she was the premier intellect of our time, that doesn't mean she's pretty, which is the entire point of this.

And up until her election, she had accomplished nothing. Two degrees, and she served coffee and worked as a bartender.

I'd throw her a shot,but only if she makes me a ham sammich

all women are crazy you fucking moronic piece of shit.find me one that's not a psycho and I'll not fuck her

Attached: 1551871902211.jpg (214x317, 13K)

ok soyboy

i'll probably never agree with her but i do find her attractive af
always had a weakness for latinas

she has a nice body yeah but still a fucking donkey face

same, think she's a MORON but I'd hate fuck the shit out of that horse faced bitch

Fuck off reddit.

Attached: 1538424632646.gif (400x204, 79K)