Homosexuality is a fetish

Homosexuality is a fetish.

prove me wrong

Attached: 20180924_165859000_iOS.jpg (518x704, 44K)

It can be,

so......

you're completely wrong. it's a mental disease.

The burden of proof falls on the person making the claim

this

No one cares about your misconceptions. Prove me wrong.

see above.

for most people yeah

i'd say bisexuality is more of a fetish

this is the answer

sexual attraction and pleasure is mother nature's cruel trick to get us to breed.

It can be a fetish caused my a mental disease, like shit eating, furries, or pedo loli cartoon lovers

Hello there, I'm professor of Homosexology in Harvard. The latest studies show that homosexuality is a fetish but only for 7,1% of faggots (scientific term, no offense).
For all the remaining 92.9% of faggots it is a severe mental illness.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

Ok OP, I'll bite:

>heterosexuality is the literal opposite of homosexuality
>thus, any generalized statements made about one can only be accepted as true if they are likewise true about the other
>you will never accept the statement "heterosexuality is a fetish" as true

Proved you wrong. Now go fuck yourself.

What a retarded "proof" - just some silly joggling with words.
Heterosexuality is natural, homosexuality is a deviation which conflicts with natural human need.
Proved you are retarded. Now go fuck yourself.

Ad hominem attacks: the exclusive domain of an uneducated twat who can't understand that he just got pwn3d in an argument using facts & logic.

Seeing as conservatives have a strong disdain for education, and education makes one actually literate enough to articulate an argument, it makes sense why you would mistakenly think you "proved" a damn thing. Usually it's the educated to have to elucidate their points to people like you; a mantle I begrudgingly accept.

Actually, you did prove something: you proved beyond a shadow of doubt that you are an ignorant, illiterate piece of shit who needs their ass reamed for being so fucking stupid.

Attached: Facts lib vs con.jpg (800x450, 43K)

try harder, bitch :)

homofaggotry is not a fetish.. it is a disease. Unfortunately without cure but some countries put these poor things out of their misery by executing them, so there is still hope.

Attached: b1da3bd566eda66bf1eca5e5ec505407--men-in-black-the-bug.jpg (236x310, 19K)

>heterosexuality is the literal opposite of homosexuality

no such thing as heterosexuality. a dog isn't a heterosexual, he just fucks bitches

While you're right the argument itself is more interesting.

Of course it is. fags are just people that like putting stuff in their ass that took it too far

you know what's also a fetish?
mazophilia and Pygophilia
which you seem to be more concerned about

is op debating homosexuality or the fact that sexualities are a fetish

sure. i don't ask for a tit parade