Femanons of Yea Forums...

Femanons of Yea Forums, would you be turned on if you watched your bf (or whoever you're fucking) suck off a trans chick?

Attached: 12933.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YCPtLCcLpt
vocaroo.com/i/s09rCc3LOQKX
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jb4zsNg0gT
vocaroo.com/i/s0Qo8IFJt4Ey
vocaroo.com/i/s0qHJFlbNS5h
vocaroo.com/i/s01RU1qd1tNL
vocaroo.com/i/s0VvRoxHzRMK
vocaroo.com/i/s02SHBgx7N2R
vocaroo.com/i/s0rWSHD5cAfO
vocaroo.com/i/s01o1Q0tGQwm
vocaroo.com/i/s0WDhyECM8yQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0hpwjrDqWxB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Fantasy for my and my gf to share a hot tranny

Would you actually go through with it and would shit be weird afterward?

I would go through with it I’ve hooked up with trannys before. But convincing my gf to try it would be a beast on its own. I mean if my girl is into it I don’t see why it would be awkward

I’m a guy btw I know you were asking females

As a rampaging manwhore who has fucked countless women and several trannies, I can say with confidence that the average woman would be turned off by this.
But of course there's always someone who'd be into it.

No. but id like to see that whore from the grocery sucking my hubbies dick. and when shes done, id like to slap the shit out of her face and give a punch on her rite eye. really. such a little whore always looking at him. i hate that bitch and i hate my hubbie for attracting young whores attention.

Sounds hot

Ya, I’d like to see that.

Yes

What kind of females would be into this? How can I convince my gf? Help

why the fuck are you here then? post dick or gtfo?

Want advise from the wise femnons. Kik? I’ll send dick

no kik shit. post dick here and if i like i can add you discord then we call and i show you my ass

Where do you girls live?

women are submissive and opinionated. so they will always say no until you force them into it.

so instead of asking if she would like to see you suck a dick, pretend to do light bdsm and tie her up and force her to watch you. make sure to tie her arms so that shes able to finger herself and make sure to moan a lot harder than she has ever made you do.

after a few days of crying and yelling she will calm down and realize she really likes getting cucked

CT

What’s your discord?

:devil: :heart:

My girlfriend, while we were into chastity play and cuckolding, told me she wanted to watch a guy fuck me in front of her. She said I could take the cage off so I can jerk off and I said I wouldn't do that and she said if she wants it off it's off.

It never happenend, but I know women are into some various shit so who knows what could happen.

our relationship is a lot more calm now

Oh?

What if it was your bf/the guy you were fucking sucking off another regular non-trap guy? Would you enjoy watching that?

Umm, I could probably enjoy that.

No that’s super gay

So you like being in a cage? Cuck faggot

My wife knows I'm into trannies but she says she finds it utterly disgusting to imagine me sucking off a tranny, and she is not attracted to them in the least, unfortunately :(

Does one of the guys being a trap make it any hotter for you?

I would love for my girl to foce me into a bi situation.

I want to blow a tranny and my gf is pretty kinky but I don't have the balls to bring up an idea like this.

Also in the same boat

Just bring it up and stop being a bunch of pussies. If she doesn't like it, she doesn't like it. End of story. Life moves on. She's not going to leave you because you're expressing your fantasies. If she does, then she's a dumb bitch and you deserve someone better.

did you get AIDS? Unironic question this would scare the shit out of me

Yes, I’m bi so a trap works for me

I would, not like she has to suck a dick

Theta

TPose on that young whore slut

Unfortunately my wife is way too jealous for that. Hell... she flipped out when she realized I had bought a dildo to fuck myself in the ass with. She's all "do you want to sleep with men?!!?!" in a demeaning tone.... meanwhile that crazy bitch was in relationships with exclusively women for about 10 years. Fucking hypocrite.

If you look good, I'll give you the strange........

If your wife doesn't let you explore yourself sexually like she did, then leave that ZERO and get yourself a HERO

This is almost certainly sound advice but I still need to find the courage.

It had it's moments. Long story. helped with some insecurities in the relationship and she appreciated it. Then she enjoyed it all the time and not just in certain situations.

I'm not gay.

No AIDS been checked multiple times. Girl cock is amazing just be careful.

what did you do with them? did they fuck you? how good was it if so?

Tempted bro...

But she's starting to come around to some kinky stuff. Usually when we're drunk. She gets all fucking crazy and horny and kinky, and I've got whiskey dick. I swear to god she almost had her whole fist up my ass last weekend....
Oh, she's also worth like 6 million... there's always that.

I'm in the opposite boat with my gf. She likes BDSM (as a submissive) but I find that shit kind of rapey and disturbing and not in a fun way. I'll spank her or pull her hair or choke her a bit but that's about it for me. Still wanna blow a tranny though.

I enjoy sucking them and yeah I usually get fucked as bottom. Bareback a few times only with ones that weren’t hookers and showed me proof of being clean. Wouldn’t recommend though still risky. But yeah having a hot t-girl push your head down in her cock and slip her cock in your ass from behind is great

LOL

Does it feel gay or straight to you? I'm not asking if it IS gay (doesn't matter) but just if it FEELS gay. I sucked a tranny's dick once and it felt really freaky but still essentially straight since she passed really well.

Honestly I don’t feel gay just feels like a really hot girl with a cock. Poppers are fun too.

This is how it felt to me too. It was honestly a fucking amazing experience. Never tried poppers though.

Id like to watch you getting double teamed by two traps.

I've been with my gf for 5 years and recently told her about my past experiences with men and trans men/women...she was curious about pegging so I've been loving my futa gf and we have talked about possibly having a 3rd person for an encounter at some point. after this last convo she expressed she would prefer a 3some with a trans lady so my future is looking hella sexy. the good ones are out there!

Not him but I'd like to get double teamed by two traps. This is the fantasy I've been fapping to lately. It's hard enough to even find one, though.

Nice!

Poppers are nice give you a good rush and make you want to gobble tranny cock. Also looses your ass muscles so it doesn’t hurt when you get fucked but actually feels good

Where do folks within the US buy poppers? I had a little bottle years ago that a friend brought from the UK and loved it. I made that thing last years.

felt good to open up, this was basically the last secret I had withheld from her and our relationship has only blossomed. she already knew I liked to crossdress sometimes but didnt really know the extent haha

You can find them at any sex shop here in the us or order them online

Really? Last I checked it's full-on illegal... so I'd be surprised to see it in a sex shop... but I don't frequent them.

>You can find them at any sex shop here in the us or order them online

He's going to end up going blind huffing that isopropyl shit. At bare minimum, you want to use isobutyl, which isn't commonly found at sex shops. Most of it that I've seen has been do-it-yourself recipes or craft brews. Used to get mine from USPOPSHOP, but they had to close down last year after the proprietor got caught detonating home-made bombs.

Not him, but it may vary by state?

did you cum just from them fucking you?

I only blew her. Haven't been fucked. But I was extremely turned on.

vocaroo.com/i/s0YCPtLCcLpt

Guess I'll be the one to give the real answer and not some fantasy answer

Yes, they are but don’t call them poppers or mention what they are you just point and say you want it

If I jack off while I’m getting fucked I cum almost instantly. Feels really good.

By chemical.
Amyl Nitrite is illegal, but poppers in general are not so long as they're not sold as inhalants. The two most common blends are isobutyl and isopropyl. Isopropyl is garbage, but it's still commonly found in most internationally sold brands since it's technically legal practically everywhere. Other formulations are banned in various countries, which makes it harder to distribute.

*right

I only use it here and there. It is deff dangerous to use it all the time.

You're ruining your orgasms that way. If you want to climax and have multiple orgasms that leave you a screaming convulsing mess and numb below your waist, you need to keep your hands off your dick.

What demographic are you part of and where do you live? I don't know any women who hate gays to my knowledge.

this is what i would want....how long does it usually tkae to reach this point

Hm good advise I’ll try that

vocaroo.com/i/s09rCc3LOQKX

Attached: 1548931321536.webm (640x480, 965K)

Fair enough I guess but if you were a fag hag you should already be aware that trans women are women. :^)

You sound hot lol I’m in La too

Truth

Gays are retarded

Depends. Some people can achieve them right away, some people have to "train" their prostate a bit. From orgasm to orgasm, the time to cum is different each time I find. Don't focus on it. Watched pots never boil. Just sit back and enjoy the sensations, and let the orgasm come to you when it decides it's time. As a good rule of thumb, the longer it takes to reach that point - and the more turned on you are - the stronger the orgasm. Best one I ever had was after working on myself for 30 minutes, and I think I ended up having 4-5 climaxes in a row. I could feel my prostate fill up and then go through these rythmic pulsing motions as it emptied and then filled back up again - over and over again.

Attached: 39850961_290271778229591_6384470388742553600_n.jpg (477x477, 71K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jb4zsNg0gT

Well thanks user

Imagine being this much of a pussy.

You have a point. And you’re welcome! You sound like a bad ass woman

Are you a beaner? Who should win in 2020?

Fucking cringe.

?

Based

I would tear out your lungs with a rake and wear them as a necklace while slowly torturing you to death.

Thanks user. I dont think I'm badass. I'm just realistic. I dont believe in treating people like special snowflakes.
Trannys can go do what they want...I don't care but dont expect me to be sucked into the delusion with you

vocaroo.com/i/s0Qo8IFJt4Ey

Can you kiss her ass any harder? If she had a dick you'd be sucking it already.

You didn't answer the second part.

How do you feel about the JQ?

lol damn you guys mad or what? Who give a fuck.

Oh uts because I'm not political so I dont give a shut who wins.
I've been fine for the past 29 years and I've bee fine these past couples years too...no matters who's president I'll be fine lol

Jq?

Not mad at all, just experiencing secondhand embarrassment at your feeble attempt to get laid on Yea Forums.

Jewish question. You know, the kikes that run LA?

Laid on Yea Forums? Wtf are you saying man are you sad someone rejected you or something? Wrong thread buddy :)

You’re fucking useless. There’s nothing more annoying than beta manlets like you.

vocaroo.com/i/s0qHJFlbNS5h

Sorry for any weird background sounds. My dogs are loud

my gf wants me to do that.. so I confirm, op. No homo tho

>this damage control

Attached: 1512140909980.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Based. Post pic of gf?

vocaroo.com/i/s01RU1qd1tNL

You're girls got issues then buddy

This is true. Mine, I have discovered, would not like that, so it is what it is, but it's never been a thing she's given me shit for bringing up several years later, and it's fine with me, if a little disappointing.

Yeah.. exactly what she said Lol clearly I’m not the one with the issue.

Samefag

vocaroo.com/i/s0VvRoxHzRMK

Pic heavily related

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-133822_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 635K)

The fixation on Jews is retarded, but how new are you? It's talked about here all the time.

Why are you using vocaroo so much instead of typing?

vocaroo.com/i/s02SHBgx7N2R

Attached: 377292.jpg (1080x1920, 197K)

I’m the guy that complimented her and got yelled at for it lol

vocaroo.com/i/s0rWSHD5cAfO

This was a response of mine and all them spelling errors ugh

>i cant percieve how it affects me personally so i dont care
This is why women shouldnt vote.

You can't be civil or complementary to females on /b. It triggers the """Alphas"""

iPhone auto correct is shit

vocaroo.com/i/s01o1Q0tGQwm

Actually I got an android user. Not about the iPhone BS

I fucking noticed lol holy shit. “Alphas” on Yea Forums, beta as fuck in real life

Imagine being a white woman and thinking kikes dont affect you.
Have you ever visited pol for 5 minutes? And im not talking about todays 4/pol/ that’s completely destroyed im talking /pol/ between 2006-2012

Same bs problem with dumb iPhones

BASED

Shut the fuck up you retard.

Attached: 1506288376006.png (1276x714, 771K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0WDhyECM8yQ

I just think autocorrect is fucking dumb period. It saves words you mistyped and half of the time it doesnt even autocorrect the words you fuck up on at all

>and i hate my hubbie for attracting young whores attention.
You sound like a mentally ill retard. Off yourself

Attached: 1510089562821.jpg (905x881, 254K)

Kikes still cant meme

Attached: 04916A53-667C-44FC-946C-3118678940F4.png (1910x768, 1.48M)

God I love that show.

Attached: BE5CD0C4-ACD0-46FD-9DEC-43AF803BDCC1.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Ya, most NPCs do

Attached: 67C0F71F-C8A6-4369-9F72-367B47819DAB.jpg (620x350, 49K)

Yeah that shit is so annoying when it corrects things that you already spelled right into something random

Nice quads Satan.

Let's get this thread back on topic.

Attached: E68A1866-8164-4CCD-B4D0-1C9B7CB11B92.jpg (529x1024, 111K)

Well I'm not an NPC

>when it corrects things that you already spelled right into something random

That shit gets me seeing red big time. Fucking hell.

Also nice quads

Attached: F2D94772-A274-48A4-84F9-BFF245570F4B.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

>im not an npc
>im not an npc
>im not an npc

Attached: F20449BB-3885-4135-ADFF-1C4ECB91A3FD.jpg (512x427, 53K)

Pretty sure if that was the case I wouldnt have said what I said about trannies since following the hivemind would be that trannies are the gender they say they are lol

Anyway.....
vocaroo.com/i/s0hpwjrDqWxB

What would you call someone who ONLY likes non-op trans girls, and is uninterested in both men and pussy? Inb4 faggot, I'm looking for something more specific.

Double faggot

What if your bf liked to fuck trans men? By your logic that's straight since they were born as women, right?

chances of getting aid from sucking dick is quite low.

Why havent you posted your tits?
Been here since 04’ (lol k) and you dont respect the rules?

Yeah like astronomically low. Almost theoretical it's so unlikely.

Vchan, would you join these five and take that cumshot like the slut you are?

Attached: 32113478686.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

>bad ass for talking in a vocaroo
Yeah. Whatever.