My daughter got beat up by her boyfriend. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My daughter got beat up by her boyfriend. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Attached: 3256.jpg (318x410, 28K)

Beat yourself up because you were such a fucktard that you couldn't raise your daughter to distinguish between a good boyfriend and a piece of trash.

She got that piece of trash because he reminded her of her father.

Don't bother explaining what she did wrong. Apparently she does not listen.

Stop with the stale pasta first of all.

cold copypasta. back to your social studies, op

Sounds like you owe him a 6pack. At least.

one shot in the feet

Disown her for dating niggers

Smack her for not putting up a fight. Also stalk her bf and break his arm a few times with a crowbar

beat me to it.

rape him

Is her boyfriend black?

boring bait

Attached: huhuhh.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Give her a noif so she can defend herself, or be a dad and kick his teeth in, mate

Attached: BoganLife.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Beat the shit out of all the people who fell for this stale ass shitty pasta, then eat a cinder block.

Kek

Why did your son beat up his sister OP?

you kill that son of a bitch and you teach your girl to watch out what kind of scum she dates

Sounds like you mean your wife's daughter.

>I'm literally shaking right now
>I'm literally pasting right now

Attached: 1551251153807.jpg (615x396, 78K)

Post her nudes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 2.09.44 PM.png (444x244, 208K)

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Really? I never would have guessed

Finding out that OP's post is a fake has upset me so much I'm literally shaking right now

oh, this thread again....

faggots up your game!

The same old bait threads show lack of creativity and conviction.

LAME.

Steal the licence plates from a random car, wait for the plates to be reported stolen, then hide drugs in his car and put the stolen plates on it.

What do you call that annoying flap of skin around the vagina?

A woman.

It helps to repeat in all caps because you're all dense and stupid.

you should not make any sudden moves when confronting the african american gentleman as they tend to have strength as well as insanity...

call the police, press charges on the family, profit

>What is sarcasm?

So is she single now? I’m trying to fuck.

Kick his fucking ass. That is YOUR daughter, YOUR baby girl, and this ASSHOLE thought that YOUR BABY GIRL was not worth human decency and kindness. Stop being a little push and complaining to Yea Forums and beat the shit out of him.

Stop being such a faggot and posting this bullshit over and over. You're a waste of sperm and egg

Kill yourself because I've seen this exact post in those exact words with that exact image twice now

He did not beat her up!

Look at it.
Her let her grow a second pussy.
So her worth doubled.