My ex knocked me up and left me so now I'm 3 weeks pregnant and all alone. I'm 18, Still in high school. What do I do?

My ex knocked me up and left me so now I'm 3 weeks pregnant and all alone. I'm 18, Still in high school. What do I do?

Attached: 3319.jpg (2160x3840, 1.65M)

Abortion. Next please.

Abortion time maybe?

Abort mission

stop trying to troll Yea Forums. This is a place for racist propaganda, traps, and loli threads now. I respect the effort but like, cmon man.

Stop fucking niggers you dumb cunt

Tits or GTFO

This and abort

plz come to Brazil

What you get for being a roastie slut

Attached: nigbone.jpg (125x125, 2K)

condom up next time

Find a 30+ year old man who will appreciate your youth.

you can abort or become a hooker. Those are your options

Get fucked thot

There are no girls on Yea Forums faggot. Try harder.

Falcon punch

the fags in this thread

Sell your kid into a lifetime of sexual slavery.
Get rid of your kid and make a few bucks on the side!

Attached: images (23).jpg (320x240, 15K)

Maybe use protection next time? You dumb teenagers are so eager to eat dick you alwaystake it raw. Ffs have some common sense

I'm 40, up for something like this.

Keep the kid, it will be the best decision of your pathetic life in the long run. When you murder him/her, you'll never sleep soundly again.

Post nudes of course.

god this thread again, this child isn't growing ? kill yourself

Tits or gtfo

Youre a dumbass. Youre ex dudnt knock you up... you let your ex dump in you before he dumped you. Youre 50% to blame and not a victim. Figure your shit out, hoebag.

um excuse me
tits and timestamp or kindly gtfo
you'll get general concern and marginal advise once proven you're not a faggot

Bus down thotiana

tits with time stamp or leave

Got discord?

Fake and gay, same thread was posted a week ago.

For the sake of your future's autonomy, terminate that shit spawn

Yeah add me

Come move in with me.
I'll love you.

fake. old pasta. but for the same of it?

three weeks pregnant in march means that she'd barely be in her second trimester by the time she graduated from highschool. So the fact she is in school means nothing.

By the time someone in this situation was at her due date, it would be october or november. she's already a legal adult, and school would be long over.
what should they do?
prepare for the fact that they're an adult, who willfully engaged in a physical act designed for reproduction, and that they are going to be a mom.
you can take college courses from a computer at home. being a mom doesn't mean education stops. there are government programs and charities to help, not to mention the help of family, so such a person is not strung out alone and hopeless. and the father can be sued for child support.

want a dad in the picture? even that is simple.
find a single father 5 to 15 years older than you. He could be looking for someone to help him raise his kid, and is open to helping raise yours as well. You're young which is a turn on for him. His kid and yours grow up as siblings which is a good thing for them.
A lot of guys don't want a single mom, dealing with her mistakes and raising someone else's kid. a single father, though, looking for a gf/wife as well as a step mom, is more open to the idea, as he has the product of his own mistake too, so won't judge so harshly.
And seeing as his kid will probably be 2 to 5 years older than yours, you even have the help of someone else who has had a newborn.

So yeah. Rely on family. Sue for child support. Take college online. Who the fuck cares about highschool? And find an older guy who is happy to be a stepdad, because he needs a step mom anyways, and you're young and maybe otherwise out of his league (on looks alone), so he figures you're still a good score. Then just commit to not fucking up that relationship.

Well the real question is what option would work best for you.
You can
*tough it out on your own*
This is way harder than people think and these girls end up relying on governmenr assistance more often than not.
But some do become successful.
*have a family member adopt the kid, maybe just until after you get your feet on the ground *
This is a rare one since most families can only afford themselves but that gay uncle or aunt with the good job would likely help a ton if you have them.
*find an older guy to get with for support*
Believe it or not this is actually the highest success rate for women, they can sometimes end up coming out of a bad relationship but that happens no matter what so the dangers are the same as any other relationship. Even in those situations they still faired better than many others.
If you consider that keep one thing in mind, how much a person respects you speaks volumes about their intent.
Playfull bully is just fun, personal attacks out of spite is disrespectful.
As one example of a bunch of things.
Basically don't jump on the first guy you find. And actions speak way louder tjan words.
Nice roleplay btw
It's actually a decent topic.
*believe you?*
Oh good god no hahahaha but this one is worth playing along...
Just don't ask us for anything....
If OP asks for money in DM.. Don't...
But still great topic..
Lots if girls go through this shit.

*the sake of it

>My bf left me
>Better immediately cry to incels online

Stop shitting up the board with your whore tears, go cry to your irl beta orbiters cunt.

This is all your own fault for being a stupid slut, fuck off.

Attached: 1550988891053.png (343x463, 155K)

How about you add me?
petejatomi#7832

Nah, don't listen to this retard.

Just terminate that parasitic clump of cells festering in your womb and live a much better life kek

Heyy! he was behind of this...?

Attached: els94n1hsi5xhyv3r228343775400.jpg (1542x1149, 99K)

Fuck off with the obvious bate

Hello ciara. Also don’t date black men next time. Once you’re out of high school you won’t have daddy to rebel against by dating a shitskin

Blackmail him for abortion money and get one

Thats what you get for not using birth control , and fucking with spics or niggers.
>implying crackers wouldn't leave her also.

Wait till baby is barely out of your uterus then have a dem commit infanticide on it

You fucking noobs. That’s why we ask for timestamp. This pic is so old and is not OP.

FUCKING IDIOT

is he black?

Looks like I’ve been beaten to the abortion suggestion

either abortion or kill yourself

Discord?

you can tell thats a guy by just looking at the forehead closeup. SAGE

Next time don't be a degenerate whore.

Mission failed
>Abort
You'll get him next time

>this grill ia hated by most Yea Forumsfags
>yet they didnt snoop the nudes yet

Im so fucking disappointed in you, imbeciles

abort and also stop posting this fucking picture

Let me fuck the baby out of you.
Trust me it works.

Attached: 6D03A9B1-372D-4FC4-A4DF-5121DD2FF561.jpg (453x512, 39K)

This.

tits or gtfo

send nudez and I'll pay for your abortion

>find a single father 5 to 15 years older than you
This worked for my second wife

First wife was a bad mother so I was raising 2 boys on my own. Second wife was single, one kid and one on the way. Also 10 years younger than my first wife and willing to do whatever whenever.
It was a great match.

Fall down some really high stairs

wer is the give gold button?

Deletus Fetus. Yer a wizard ‘arry!

You are doomed to virginity... Or falling for the trap.. You clearly do not know what girls look like..
Pic related...
Yes this was the habit for the longest time. But I feel we are ready for a more evolved manner of dealing with this shit.
Not specifically you... You should go back to lurking for a while and take notes...
Everyone who has been paying attention.
Well... You know.
^_^

Attached: 1551331317617.gif (271x336, 1.13M)

You show us your tits or GTFO

Do not abort. Seek help or something, but killing your own baby will hunt you for a long time.

You might as well, pray to God for help.

Attached: 1533764496913.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Trap a rat under a busket on your belly. Heat bucket. Let the rat do the work.

fairly certain this is fake because i recall a thread being made with the same image where op claimed that this was them and they got molested by their dad or some shit

stop larping faggot

sage

If you suck my cock on a daily basis, I might help you raise it.

abort and find someone you TRULY trust to discuss with
and fuck off

Raising a child is very challenging, and it seems like you are not prepared for it yet.

But I also heard so many different success stories, when mothers are not aborting their babies and enjoying being a mother.

ITT : dumb shit femanons give fucked up advice to a copypasta bot.

Nice work dumb shits. Go wash yer cunt. Your attracting flies again

you bitch, you slut bitch

ABORTION!