Is it wrong to be attracted to your own sister...

Is it wrong to be attracted to your own sister? Its not like I just want to have sex with her but I genuinely want to marry her. Pic is her.

Attached: IMG_3995.png (750x1334, 1.92M)

I would feel the same bro. got more of her? like naked pics? you should heavily invest in spy cams

calm down mr. alabama

she looks dutch

>Is it wrong to be attracted to your own sister?
Yes, very wrong, dirty motherfucker

You can’t help who your dick reacts to. But you should probably give up the thought because there is a 99% chance your sister doesn’t feel the same.

me too thanks

Show me sisters bobs

OPs got a hot sister

Holy holy holy holy fuck OP I know your sister. Thinking bout telling her

ahhh man shit just got real

What r u going to gain from it

I have a question for those of you who post pictures of friends or family members up on this site: What happens if the person pictured browses Yea Forums as well? Lets take this instance as an example.

If your sister were browsing Yea Forums OP and she suddenly came across a picture of her where her brother (You) confesses a desire to marry her and she then confronts (You) about it, how do you handle the fallout from something like that?

This isn't even a particularly egregious example like, "Pic related is my sister, what would you do to her?" but I imagine the fallout within the family would still be pretty fucking intense if you were caught.

Attached: Smashing.gif (500x294, 428K)

immense satisfaction

or you could just pick a hot facebook friend and pretend it's your sister....

Yes but I'm sure there are some idiots on here who put up actual relations and divulge the actual status of those relations on this site. I want to know how they plan to handle a breach, If they plan that far ahead at all. I'm guessing they don't.

not our problem am i right? xD

You're not wrong...

More from her or you will die, no jokes

>want to know how they plan to handle a breach
This is where greatest stories start.

The reality is though, NGOTI, so there's no real risk.

it's not wrong to be attracted to your sister, and if you get a chance to fuck it's only going to be good if she consents. I'm sure you can try to flirt with her and see how she reacts to that.

would not suggest trying to marry tho, i think some family members experiment sexually to prepare for future relationships

fuck marrying, i just want to fuck the brains out of my sister

I dont blame you. Id marry her in an instant too

same, my sister is mostly a butterface but i cant resist her huge ass, i would love to bang her from behind and watch her ass back up on my cock

Wrong is just a word. So long as both of you are ok with it, why the fuck not?

this