This is the one who got away. I dated her for 6 years and couldn’t get my shit together to keep her...

This is the one who got away. I dated her for 6 years and couldn’t get my shit together to keep her. Tell me /b what would you do to her ? Guess her age and I’ll dump nudes.

Attached: 7BBDE60C-B759-482E-B538-5823DB3FFB90.jpg (1498x2211, 731K)

Don't post her nudes you fag let her be happy you fucked up live in your shitty life don't drag her down

Is your name Robby?

If you dump her nudes, I'll find her in social media and let her know her ex that she broke up with 6 years ago is spreading her personal info on Yea Forums. You will then become a social pariah and likely be ostracized by your community. Check. Your move.

Is your name bobby

By posting her nudes, you're embracing the worthlessness that drove her away, in case that wasn't obvious. By even suggesting your willingness to do so, you've abandoned all chance of being a person worthy of getting her back.... but you knew this, and I don't care.

I'd zip-strip her elbows together behind her back, then go nuts on her tits with a staple gun while raping her mouth.
I predict that she's 27 now, 21 at the age of OP photo.

Post the nudes.

White knight much.

Is yor name Elisa?

is it fun to be gay^2? double fag

Is yor name klisa?

Post them motherfucker!

Is your name frikandel?

she's obviously 25, i would bend her over go to town and cum in her hard; now post nudes pls

t. butthurt incels

Is your name Mirkandel?

How am I butt hurt? You are the one threatening randoms on /b.. Seems like you have the feels. You fucking dumb nigger

Statistically speaking, 1/10th of all highschool relationships fail to make it into adulthood, and those that do are at a much high rate for divorce. You'll find someone else OP.

Also, she's 23.

Is your name Tipi?

19, nudes please

At least OP has knows the roastie. Tommy Dicksuck over here is probably drowning his virginity in seltzer water and bootleg star wars comics in some musty ass sweat den

Can't forget the piss bottles

I'd report him for threatening to dox and harass this poor girl.

23, titties please

piss bottles, cum socks, and about 4 or 9 jugs of skim milk

>projecting this hard
Clean your rooms.

Is your name Kiki?

my room is my kingdom! dontt tell me what to do in my own mom's house REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: TearsRee.jpg (495x362, 30K)

Where you at op?

22. no debate. post raw asshole please

23. Some debate. post clean asshole please

bump