So shills, how do you feel knowing AOC is going to jail. You won't be able to mass produce threads about her then

So shills, how do you feel knowing AOC is going to jail. You won't be able to mass produce threads about her then.

Attached: 88DDBD89-1E35-43DD-873C-01557029EA80-11089-00000DBA649FF3D4.jpg (2987x1680, 612K)

is this to deflect from the record trade deficit trump got us into?

Clocks ticking, shill

hahah AOC gets these faggots so worked up

also lmfao why are his hands so fucking tiny

Attached: 1551466352746.jpg (528x500, 47K)

what til trump ends up in jail?

AOC is a gift from god to the republicans

How long will we wait?

how ever long he wants to keep holding documents back i guess.

>aoc is going to jail

yeah,just like hillary was gonna go to jail right?

How does her getting into jail stop us from producing threads about her?

You Russian logic no sense make.

I hope she doesn’t go to jail. She’s like a really dumb gift from god

out of the loop, why is she going to jail?

She's not but listen, listen: She doesn't have a penis, and Trump *does.* She isn't white, and Trump *is.* So now you understand why you should ignore everything she says and believe what Trump says instead.

In fact, don't even read anything she says. Just mock her. Mock her and buy MAGA hats and vote red and don't complain about your tax refund. Don't read that either, actually.

This but unironically

And news about the trade deficit. Don't read that either. In fact, just stop reading altogether except for Trump tweets.

>I unironically support sucking whatever cock I'm told to suck.

This is not what being a Republican is about, man. What the fuck happened to the GOP?

>What the fuck happened to the GOP?
History, repeating itself user.

Trips checked, and explain plz

>What the fuck happened to the GOP?
I honestly think it was their Faustian alliance with the religious cucks.

he really has small hands.

Especially once you take into account that he's like 6'3"

i mean i could say during the nixon era there was a few GOP people who were opportunists and able to get away with corrupt acts while everyone was fixated on Nixon. This time around you just got more crooks.

So the craziest people of the Left and Right (AOC and Trump) go to jail simultaneously.

I fail to see what the big deal is.

You betcha

Answered your own question