Be me

>be me
>18yo
>two days ago
>bbq at cousin's place
>usually end up spending the night there
>dinner has finished and im downstairs with my two brothers and male cousin watchin movie
>cousin's sister is also there
>15yo
>im slightly intoxicated
>very tired
>lulfuckinclichegreentext.jpg
>f cousin and brother on floor, the rest on couch
>f and brother start playfighting
>they stand up and block tv
>ratatouille playing. actually a good movie.
>tell them to shut the fuck up and sit down
>they both stop and look at me still giggling
>brother pushes fcousin onto me face first
>"please get off me"
>push her off
>brother lunges at her, she squels and pulls me into her, blocking him
>"please get off me."
>im actually mad
>just want to watch the movie

Attached: whatsupwithu.png (684x630, 417K)

>start pushing her off
>"no user you have to protect me!!!"
>"alright if you two fucking stop it"
>"yay" cousin hops on my lap
>she leans back into me and pulls my arms around her
>everyone finally settles down
>few minutes go past, everyone silent watching movie intently
>she arches her back and shifts slightly
>split second distraction from movie
>realise her ass is firmly pressed against my crotch
>shit this actually is kinda hot
>awaken the dragon
>begin getting hard
>lol wtf this is my cousin
>try to shift focus back to movie
>doesnt work
>suddenly cant stop thinking about how nice this feels
>her warm body pressed up against mine

>dick gets harder
>yeahhhh not gonna risk this
>"alright f get off"
>"nooooooo"
>dick shows no sign of stopping
>push her off
>"noooooooo im comfy there"
>she sits back on me
>push her off again
>gets back on me
>"whatever"
>so tired figured i really couldnt care less if she noticed
>feels good anyway lul
>semi hard and stable
>dick is right inbetween her ass, gracing her pussy
>look at her thin sweatpants, no wayyy she cant feel this
>guess if shes ok with it im ok too
>few minutes go past, start focusing on movie again
>dick goes down

>a n y o n e c a n c o o k
>at some point i notice small movement from her
>every few seconds she pretends to stretch, arches her back slightly, pressing her ass into my crotch
>uhhh what r u doing cuz?
>look at brothers and other cousin, they’re fixed on the movie
>she continues pressing her ass against me
>shidddd its so warm
>start getting hard again, dont care, feels good
>few seconds later my dick is fully hard
>she's literally sitting right on it
>her 'stretching' stops
>she knows very well whats going on

>realise the full scale of what is happening
>wat
>wat
>wat
>my 15yo cousin is sitting on my lap with my boner pressed up against her ass and she's not budging
>cant believe this is happening
>cant focus on movie at all
>close my eyes and pull her slightly into me
>her ass presses slightly harder against dick
>fugggg
>kinda nod out a little bit
>dont know how much time has past when she suddely jumps off me with a gasp
>wtf? i open eyes and look up at her
>everyone else looks at her
>she's staring at me like shes shocked
>???
>"what the fuck user....."
>she runs out of the room
>wtf i thought she knew the whole time?????
>silence for few seconds
>brother asks "wtf did you do? lol"
>shrug
>"i dont know lol"

i spent the rest of the movie wondering what the fuck happened and why she freaked out like that. we spent at least 30 mins together and im completely certain she felt that i was hard for most of it.

since it happened she hasnt said a word to me at all. she puts on this mad face and walks out of the room whenever i appear. nearly everyone in the family including me has asked her whats up with her treating me like this, she never gives an answer.

there is absolutely no way she didn’t feel it was enjoying it but can’t come to terms with what happened and is justifying it by ‘being mad at me’.

and yes ofc i didn’t post this much detail to simply explain the situation. i haven’t ever really seen her in a sexual manner before this but now i can’t stop thinking about how hot it was. call me a larping faggot but this did actually happen irl.

its been two days since she started this and to be honest im now stressing the fuck out wondering if shes going to eventually tell anyone what really happened.

what do?

easy, whip it out in front of her

Fuck her till she silly face, nigger. Obviously she's mad cuz you were a fag and no put attention on the matter, wumyn are that complicated OP even at 15yo. Talk to her and you will find that she wants the D.

shit y didnt i think of this sooner

ive already fucking tried multiple times asking her why she's being such a bitch but she either ignores me says no or says whatever then walks off.

bump

100% sure she knew what was going on and wants your d user

Ignore her, just stop trying, and you'll see that now she is the one who want explanations, or maybe just forgot about the whole situation, pretends it never happens, and move on, only talk about that if the opportunity presents. And if it do, don't ask directly, just go slowly into the conversation until both of you touch the "you remember that day when we're watching that move?" theme.

larping faggot

And if both of you end well and maybe into something more íntimate, then pull out the Meat scepter and conquer mercyless that untouched terrain lol

fair advice. but that would honestly kill me if i ignore her and it ends up in us both pretending it never happened. i cant stop thinking about her and i want to fuck her so fucking bad...

Can you drive if so go back home don't contact her again let her know how disappointed you are

Dude, first of all you tried to push her off, several times, and her brother was right there. Second, if she goes to someone, another adult, and says "OMG he had a boner", just say "Listen, she kept getting on my lap, and I kept trying to push her off. Then I nodded off. I'm a human being, and I was asleep. I can't be blamed for getting a hard on in my sleep! I didn't jerk off on her, I didn't touch her in a sexual way! I'm sorry that happened, but that was not my fault."

Tell her in secret that you know what was happening and you know that she did it intentionally.

hey reddit

Ignore her. You gave her the warning, tried to push her off and we both know that She wanted to feel that boneless stick in her ass. If she brings the subject and everything gets out of control, tell her that you tried to avoid the uncomfortable situation she put you in.

Attached: IMG_20190224_231701.jpg (295x290, 13K)

Think like a girl...

She's trying to turn you on. You feel asleep. She got offended you fell asleep

I agree with this dude. There's a chance she genuinely didn't notice your raging hard-on, and was truly shocked when she realized what she had been grinding on for the last 30 minutes, but... I think it's more likely she was hoping you'd give her more attention, and when you passed out, she got offended.

>cousin's sister

How do we call that, oh yea, a cousin.

Obviously he was differentiating the genders of the two.

This is what it feels like to be an 18 year old. My sisters have a friend who is a raging slut - 2 years younger than me. We once almost fucked 2 years ago, we sent pics, but she said we're 'close to related' even though we have no relation whatsoever lol. She basically a family friend. Fast forward she still a slut so i may still smash one day. Just wait till shes older KEK

Tell her to be reasonable, you were tired, otherwise you wouldn't waste the chance and don't appreciate her.

Yeah, I fell asleep mid-boring-ass-sex once and I never lived it down.

I bet her heart was racing and thinking there's some sort of connection and you blew it by falling asleep. She even had to wake up your boner once and then you fell asleep again.

Youblewit.jpg