What's your stance on jews?

what's your stance on jews?

Attached: 1548570427886.gif (200x200, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY&bpctr=1551901468
youtu.be/VTVJ28D7RNU
youtu.be/ndyNUYzDdZo
youtube.com/watch?v=KiBB3DtztMU
youtube.com/watch?v=P0CW-XhugA4&bpctr=1551910360
skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My country has none so I dont care.

don't care about the average one, the zionist ones are not to be trusted though.

The resist stance.

not as bad as nigghurs

As a jew, I fucking hate Jews. Zionists are by far the worst and the most aggressive. The average jew like myself is only a jew by blood, not necessarily by belief. As for my personal beliefs, I cant fucking stand Jews, for instance my one family member who is in American politics sometimes refers to non Jews as goyim. Literally not a a fucking joke. So if there is ever a war, I'm basically gonna fight for the right or the nationalists. Also for those who dont know, look up "Desmond is Amazing". Absolutely disgusting behavior. What was once thought of as a conspiracy is literally now being publicly accepted and nothing is being done. There needs to be another Shoah!!!

Germany got rid of their Jew problem and have prospered ever since. We should do the same

Then as a Jew you need to be most active against this behavior. When the next purge comes DNA will eliminate any escape so either the Jews will be gone or they will launch all their nukes from their subs trolling the coasts and everyone will be gone.

i've never been fucked over by a jew, so i'm cool. when she was a teenager, my mom worked in a jewish factory and they screwed all their workers over, so she hates them.

Attached: scan15.jpg (468x575, 42K)

You not allowed to question the holocaust and look at all the migrants that are coming into your nation. Not only that, Merkel is inviting ISIS members to come back home. Germany is being fucked left right and center.

Unironically, they're just people like any other and racism is for brainlets. Fuck Israel, though. Basically, Ilhan Omar is right.

I hate the ones in position of power and push cultural marxism. Otherwise, I don't really care.

I'm definitely being proactive. I've been slowly red-pilling everyone I know, including someone who is set to inherit a billion dollar company. If war ever does start, I'll happily jew THE JEW. I've seen first hand the intolerance that some Jews have to the "goyim" and how they will go out of their way to tear down everything that white civilizations have built and achieved. I hope to break the cycle.

Like the people,
don't think any "people" should have a nation and especially not one that underlines it with "religion",

Keeping up with the pace Jews drink during Purim though is an impossible task.

they're lizards in human form, they did 9/11 dude fuck them

With the stroke of a pen, lord Rothschild wrote that country into existence and my God I hope a nuke writes that country out of existence. I've been there for my bar mitzvah and I hope to never go back

>Unironically, they're just people like any other and racism is for brainlets. Fuck Israel, though. Basically, Ilhan Omar is right.
Spineless weak beta faggot.

Attached: 8A9E9CF3-9BB2-4AFB-A18C-1F6E9873A90A.jpg (527x588, 58K)

>what's your stance on jews?
>Posts antisemitic image
I think we know where you're coming from OP.

Dumb faggot

You went full David Irving. Not all Jews are lizard people, although the Rothschild, Rockefeller and Goldman Sachs family I cant speak for. And yes, after seeing all the facts I too believe Isreal had a large part to play in 9/11 and many other atrocities. Powerful Jews are ruled by one thing, money. And the more powerful with more money than they know what to do with have something I've seen first hand which is even more powerful than money, an Agenda.

Got some real babes

Peace, love, and understanding is a noble goal, user. Racism is what's spineless and beta.

grown up alongside them (north londonfag), never had any problems with them.
I'd much rather have them as neighbours than the other type of middle easterners (the explodey type)

they make some sexy firearms

Attached: 79448a9a49bfc8db3e91646bc94fa2c8--tactical-rifles-firearms.jpg (640x640, 120K)

Can i ask? How much proof is there concerning the holocaust, and if so, do any of you have anything to share concerning it?

If you were actually smart you would know that peace, love and understanding don’t exist anymore. You’re wrong. You know nothing about the world.

They need to realize that when something doesn't go their way, or when they are called out on their shit, they can't claim "anti-Semitism," because that dilutes real anti-Semitism in the name of them being big fucking babies and WAHHHH!

They need to stop with that shit.

Nuke 'em all

>How much proof is there concerning the holocaust
Loads
>do any of you have anything to share concerning it
Plenty on line. Don't be a dumb shill - you'll be saying vaccines cause autism next

I don't care for them. I was attacked by some last winter because I was a non-Jew.

Never trust them

Fuck off schlomo

Attached: ffb.gif (300x246, 515K)

JEWS MADE UP THE HOLOCAUST. I wouldn't trust Israel ever. It's criminal.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY&bpctr=1551901468

Spotted the kike!

Fug off kike

I see you're going down that route... Why did i even bother?
But then again...If my words can't convince you, then someone else may be able to.

youtu.be/VTVJ28D7RNU

I have an uncle who worked in a factory owned by fine upstanding conservatives who did precisely the same thing. All these people believed the owners who alway said they didn't need any retirement plan because they were all "family ' an d they'd be taken care of, Comes time for the family to retire and they sold the whole thing right out from under them, sent everyone a fuck you letter and that was all they got for years of service

/thread

This. Same with any group. I don't give a shit what you enjoy, but when you start attacking others for not liking the same things you like, then I'd like to curb stomp you

Jews control the US and no country isn't under the influence of the US. We are all fucked by Jews

People who hate Jews are generally Nazis and Nazis are the world's worst losers. They all think that they're better than everyone else just because they're in the Master Race and it's all this big plot to keep them down and nothing to do with the fact that they're mean and stupid and don't even bathe let alone try to better themselves. They really just can't understand why most of us hate them just because they want to kill all of us for no reason

Heyy! he was behind of this...?

Attached: eh2khl8jg7revdsu8228399625600.jpg (1796x1176, 133K)

youtu.be/ndyNUYzDdZo

Attached: lizard people plot.png (588x617, 507K)

>no country isn't under the influence of the US
Do burgers actually believe this?

Personally I have more problems with other religions than the jews; the jews for seemingly their whole existence (ever since Julius Caesar) have been experiencing persecution for very little reason, and I can understand why they are oft angry at various things we don't understand. Also, you can prove the holocaust exists with patents made at the time by IBM, so I feel for them in that way.

Attached: stock-photo-dj-skeleton-in-pointing-up-67629625.jpg (450x470, 43K)

I don’t mind them

Attached: F9016239-7A6B-4760-860D-CC8A5DDC20BA.jpg (750x697, 349K)

I'm subscribed to one

youtube.com/watch?v=KiBB3DtztMU

Attached: Ben-Sharpio-responds-to-PewDiePie-meme-video.jpg (1600x900, 111K)

Most of the Jews I know are secular. I'm Jewish by blood but am not very religious.

Attached: The Nazi Jew.jpg (3038x1493, 559K)

Lmao yes. As an American, I can tell you that the averaged American believes that the whole world has to listen to our government or we will nuke them.
It's pretty bad man. Really ignorant.

It's just, I feel there's something or somethings in history which dont make sense.

fuck off, kike

Attached: disgustang.png (640x300, 118K)

I served in the military. Therefore, according to you, I am a patriot and my opinion should be given higher priority.

And since I'm a student of history, I know what's possible when we allow fascism to run rampant & don't put it down as soon as we recognize it, like the rabid dog that it is.

So no. YOU go fuck off.

Attached: Jews on b.jpg (520x458, 82K)

William Happer once said Jews are like Co2 emissions

Fuck off zogbot

Just because you are retarded enough to enlist doesn't mean your opinion matters more. Next time you serve, please headbutt some bullets

Jews were expelled from almost all the European countries, and where they were left to stay in couple of hundreds of yeas, jews fucked those countries ove, watch Ukraine, Poland and Russia.

Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden, countries that let jews settle there as last ones for long time had biggest prosperity, lowest crime and highest happines rankings and living standards.

Tell me why, o student of history, who isn't gobble one some government cock and have absolutely free and open minded view?

My Main Issue is here... that so many people know about the JEws!!!!

I dont care about them, but the fact that the world knows about them... makes you wonder

Jews have THE LONGEST line of God. ;)

>THE LONGEST line of God
Like... hiromancy?

Need to build a jew-juice machine. like in war of the worlds with Tom Cruise. Like a imperial walker that scoops up Jews, makes then in to a red spray fertilizer. Build thousands of them and release them on their world wide tour Grind Jew-Juice.

No. Liike their God is the oldest one thats worshiped today.

Their RELIGION is the oldest one today.

Elite jewish leadership tends to play a zero sum game. No problem with the average individual though. Cept they sure can stand out like a sore thumb. Don't ask one to help you move a fridge.

It's fucking hilarious to see how jealous people are of Jews throughout history. They have the statistically highest IQ's of any group, which is why they are generally rich and successful. I think anti-semitism throughout history is mostly pathetic jealousy.

>I served in the military. Therefore, according to you, I am a patriot and my opinion should be given higher priority.
no, that means you should kill yourself

Attached: 1551728897890-b.jpg (1024x1021, 225K)

>zero sum game

But all of that, is leading to some purpose

I love it when people pretend to be christians in order to rev up hate against the jews.

Attached: 1546454112340-b.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Attached: 1551727952903-b.jpg (513x1277, 424K)

>MUH JEWSSSSS

Some of the most intelligent and logical humans to ever walk this earth. If every human were a jew then we would have no wars and we would be living in a utopia.

Attached: 1548709026920-b.jpg (847x1024, 141K)

My bible, you be the judge

Attached: A6246B81-1CE7-4F01-96CD-F6551D65E1B8.jpg (1125x1455, 1.09M)

Jewbot.exe detected

Attached: 1547847934873-b.png (688x803, 682K)

Isosceles.

Isreal has to deal with muzzies though, they're much worse than mexicans

Attached: 1547776935843-b.png (1136x668, 1023K)

they are very privileged.

Attached: jewivy.jpg (1275x1650, 255K)

Attached: 1547697691866-b.jpg (2048x2048, 232K)

Attached: 1547688540201-b.jpg (700x700, 49K)

>antisemitic image
It's a caricature.
They generally exaggerate features.
Have you never read a comic strip or editorial cartoon?

honestly, the jews just need to hurry up and take over pakistan, then once they're done, leave and let india and the paki's fight it out nuclear style

Attached: ISISISI.png (532x299, 243K)

same as niggers, enough has been done to them for them to forever remember their place

Attached: 1547607779452-b.png (553x554, 375K)

expel those pesky rats. flood us with niggers and muslims. own our media and finance.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0CW-XhugA4&bpctr=1551910360

yeh much rather deal with the greddy ones then the explodey ones

>what's your stance on jews?

The number one most problematic group to the long-term coexistence of all groups are Muslims. As the Jews are #1 on Muslims' kill list, that makes the Jews worth looking at as allies. Even more so is the fact that the Jews are just about the only group to hold their own against the Muslims in terms of terrorism and more conventional warfare. When Muslims hit Jews, Jews hit back. Often HARD.

Assessment: We should be allied with the Jews, or at least study them and emulate their ways when fighting Islam.

There are two types of jew in this world
>Every day jew
This jew is the kind of jew you will see every day on the street. Most are kind hearted and nice people. Nice, outstanding members of society.

>International Juden
This is the jew that is responsible for and pushing globalism in order to destroy the western world. They are the bankers, politicians, and billionaires that are able to let the world crumble to line their pockets as they are able to shield themselves from the madness in their gated communities and high walled mansions. Not all of them are even practicing Jews but they still follow the same guidelines of the international juden. Its these Jews that must be exterminated.

why does he need to be active against this behavior? why does it affect him? he is no more guilty of bad behavior than you are.

There is no such thing as collective blame.

Or if there is, are you advocating that when someone is convicted of murder you round up all his cousins and throw their asses in jail as well since they share the same blood?

>peace, love and understanding don’t exist anymore.
Bro we r in the most peacful time in history, yes there is still violence but saying it doesnt exist anymore is retarded

Imagine living life this fucking paranoid

Expel or gas.

Jews are why niggers are so bad. Jews are why we do 10 people's jobs for minimum pay. Jews are why we are in a constant battle to keep from getting flooded by 70 IQ shitskins. They are the devil.

They make good bagels. And America thanks our Jewish allies for their brilliant piloting in operation 9/11

>I served in the military

Attached: fight4israel.jpg (382x497, 147K)

>accidental mag release
yeah, real sexy

HOLY SHIT!!!!

HoW DID NO ONE THINK OF THAT!!!

THEM FUCKING JEWS!!!

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy.

I think their evil new world order is slowly ruining our planet. WHITE POWER!

Reminder that Trump is manipulated by a jew every day. That jew even fucks his best looking daughter.

Attached: trump_zionist.png (813x770, 118K)

Extremis jews are as bad as extremist muslims and extremist christians. Fucking nutters all the religious fanatics.

Correct, there is no collective blame but just like stereotypes are rooted in some fact, I have family in politics actively that are Jews who do consider non goyim to be less than Jews, and strongly dislikes straight Christians and Christianity. He has told me that he wants black people to over run white people and likes any other culture more than Christian culture, which in my opinion has done the most benefit for the world. We are at completely opposite sides of the argument. So I am trying to change the balance but it is hard to do so since I am not in politics and he is.

and 90% of those are russians.

Indeed. At least Obama didn't get cucked by them.

whole america is ruled by jews since fucking lincoln

>I dont care about my tribe.
>If it doesnt affect me personally why would i care?
kike literally screws over your own mother. You have onviously had your mind subverted by kikes.

And as much as I disagree with them, I wouldn't want them hurt in any way, but I do hope that when his generation is out of office, millennials and zoomers actively change the tides, even if it will hurt me as a jew. The amount of damage prominent and rich Jews have done is more than I could ever wish for upon my worst enemy, even muslims. For instance look at the country Gaddafi built and how it was destroyed and where it is today. And as I said before, Google "Desmond is amazing". It is absolutely horrific and immoral.

You’re a lying sack of shit. Fuck off retard. Take a fucking step outside for once.

Race is real. And its more than just skin color. Stay mad NPC

Attached: 1535242067506-b.jpg (679x648, 119K)

Attached: 1548767501096-b.jpg (652x523, 114K)

False. I have family who work in isreali intelligence. I believe they are probably the most active online as they have the most to lose. However at this point cyber space is the next battlefield and all major countries would be pushing their own propaganda on their own citizens. It's easier to manipulate those in your own country than in a foreign country.

Correct, DNA is extremely important. However there are 2 main factors that influence people, nature (DNA) and Nurture (upbringing and influences)

The only Jews I've known were the family of my ex girlfriend (she was technically jewish, too, since that's how the religion works). They were all extremely hardworking and driven people, very nice and caring. Hence, I looked up to them.

Whether they were Jews or not, tbh, doesn't make a difference to me. They were good people, and as far as I'm concerned, that's what's important.

Attached: 1483159688350.jpg (749x701, 92K)

Kikes have affected this entire world at this point and have influence on every major power. They even have public meetings like Bilderberg. Their power is horrifying. And as I stated before, from what I have witnessed. The only thing more powerful than having a lot of money, is having an Agenda. That drive to get the outcome you want cannot be bought.

what do you mean by that foo?

Blaming Russians is to keep leftists faithful to their jew masters. If there are any Russian social media AstroTurfing groups, they are hired by merchants. A lot do it willingly though, spurred on by the jew MSM. Every single rock you turn over when looking for societal manipulation, a long nose is sticking out.

religious people are pretty retarded, as a race jews are coolio

They are the go to target for incel faggots to show their edgelord cred.

they are causing big problems in the democratic party.

Attached: dem19.jpg (1125x1165, 310K)

Our family too, we were displaced and came to a foreign country and succeeded. Willpower and having a drive is what you need to succeed, and becoming an expert in your craft. Most of my family started with nothing and managed to get to great places. It's very impressive.

He is wrong. While Judaism lead to christianity which lead to Islam, the oldest religions that are still in practice are Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

While that's true you have to wonder why three of the worlds biggest religions draw their word from a central figure, which is Abraham. Riddle me that.

Attached: 1549469057409-b.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

True. If there are any Russians online, they wouldnt be bots and they would be posting pro Russian propaganda to Russian Citizens inside their own country to keep the narrative they have built on why they are at war with Ukraine. And likewise with the Ukrainian government and their citizens.

Same story with most of my family. Legally immigrated from Germany, Scotland, and Mexico.

In any case, as the OP asked, I respect the hardworking, honest, and diligent folks in the Jewish community.
If a Jew is a shitty person, I won't hate them because they're a Jew, I'll hate them for being a shitty person.

Attached: 1548985237346-b.jpg (647x652, 157K)

Secular Jews yes, Zionists and the devoted religious ones are poison and as a jew, you couldn't pay me to be around them, literally our shul did exactly that and I still didnt attend.

Wrong. As a jew with insider knowledge the conspiracies are indeed based with a lot of facts. Do your research

How does it feel to know you have so much evil in your blood?

Attached: 1551727253996.jpg (600x2051, 247K)

Fair enough

Attached: 1540939921864-b.jpg (586x800, 144K)

Jew-juice machine. Like a imperial walker that scoops up Jews, makes then in to a red hot spray fertilizer. Thousands of them release on a world wide tour, Grinding Crunchy Jew-Juice.

That is a very good approach to life. However do take caution with the Jews in fortune 500 companies and in politics, especially American politics. Their behavior disgusts me. But my Jewish friends are completely oblivious and are trying to make their own lives better and find work.

Based and redpilled.

Why would you guys hate jews instead of muslims

The intellect is great, I am happy with my ability to critically think. But to know my own family is part of the Jews actively trying to ruin America for Christians disgusts me to the core. However I am playing the long term game. He has been in politics and knows many rich people and has met the Clintons and other prominent figures, so I want to be taken under his wing for a bit and learn more about the inside information. But to see what he supports is probably not good for my mental health. I just hope our generation takes up action and ends the political games they are playing.

take a hike kike

Attached: Kikepoem(1).jpg (391x446, 129K)

>Not hating both

skribbl.io/?UCblxpwd6v

This

Muslims have been represented and betrayed. They aren't always as well educated and live peacefully in their home countries, until Israel funded ISIS which displaced many people sending them to your countries and funding other attacks to keep everyone paranoid. The best way to control opposition is by controlling both the left and rights narrative. While muslims might blow themselves up. It's the Israelis who are mainly providing them with those supplies. Therefore the source of the problem is worse than the problem itself

Muslims are pawns
Jews control the board.

Attached: 1551690618008-b.jpg (777x924, 198K)

Saved

Attached: 2038B240-ADB4-44B1-8049-496DE0144DD6.png (500x439, 38K)

Correct, the best place is not on the chess board but to be in charge of it. And if you and the other player have all the pieces, you can control the board as you wish.

I miss him Yea Forums

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Jew / Muslim & Nigger Juice machine. Like a imperial walker that scoops up Kikes Niggers & Rag head, makes then in to a red hot spray fertilizer. Thousands of the Juice machines release on a world wide tour, Grinding chewing Niger, Kike & Rag head Juice.

Also in my honest opinion without America currently and previously fighting in all those wars, they knew that they would have to spend less on their military and the knowledge of fighting in foreign countries and the intelligence they could gather is far more valuable than a few American lives in their point of view. I wanted to become a soldier but when I saw how America treated their soldiers it baffles me how anyone would want to serve for them. At this point it's basically blood lust and displacing families and shipping them off to Europe.

Good meme but realistically that's like cornering a rat and not expecting it to fight back. The best place to strike is at the core. If someone made an example out of the Rothschilds or Rockefellers or any prominent Bilderberg member. There plan most probably speed up and cause normies to actually realise what is happening which would be end up being harmful to their agenda.

I've met plenty of jews, work with people from Israel etc. Never had any problems with them. They all seem very intelligent, honest and deep thinking. From my perspective, blaming jews for societal issues is just a scapegoat. It's very hard to get information about actual things that jews/zionists do that are confirmed from propaganda hooknose posts :/

Attached: 1534354203031-b.jpg (626x344, 39K)

Not all Jews are bad, but a severely disproportionate amount of bad people are Jews. They control disgusting, dishonest industries like banking, media/hollywood and porn. The Talmud says to treat goyim as animals...

AIPAC is also a huge problem and most people dont even know what it is.

Ignorant

True, most Jews are completely unaware, they have lives and families to feed. And no one wants to hear why they are bad so it's a natural reaction to throw those claims aside. However having family in politics has shown me how evil, manipulating and cunning they can be when they choose to do so. As much as I wish it was a scapegoat, that isnt completely true, Jews with very little can easily be bought and controlled. Like i said before. Instead of blaming a group, even if it is largely one group, find thos in charge and take action for the sake of civilization. As a jew, I know most of the Jewish tricks, for instance Birth Right is a free trip to Isreal, and for many poor Jews its basically a free vacation to isreal, but you get toured around and fed propaganda which over time cements itself in ones head and they believe it as fact. I forgot who funds it but you have to be Jewish to go on the trip. Basically trying to by ones loyalty to the group and the country.

Nope. USA is being fucked by all the wetbacks invading and taking over. You have a worse problem.

True! Thank you! And they don't want you to know about it or else they will have to hire a PR department

Both countries are being fucked. Stop arguing and do something

Correct, and my family in politics does exactly that treats those he doesnt know as goyim. It's evil and ignorant

Should be killed on sight.

Expose them, write a book and journals, document what they are doing. If They are really evil and shut down media. The only hope of exposing it is from inside. Otherwise I can only read bullshit hooknose posts blaming jews for random things.

True. Most conspiracies are fake, like faking the moon landing and flat earth, but when it comes to Jews and satanists controlling the narrative, that is completely true. And there are multiple ways of finding this information out if you know where to look and how to critically think and how to play out the future according to those predictions that these theorists make. But any large conspiracy theorist would have been bought and paid for to try get their current fan base to believe in other things completely unrelated, ie Alex Jones has been bought and paid for and so has Joe Rogan and many others who even slightly touched the topic. It's also down do social fear and what will happen if you do voice your opinions non anonymously.

Attached: 1540385843775-b.jpg (599x549, 179K)

Attached: 1540354681452-b.jpg (1280x850, 275K)

Yes, Germany is being shafted and so is America, the wall was never built and the fence doesnt cover the space where they were coming over the border from Mexico. If I remember correctly there are either 30-60 million Mexicans living in the USA which is huge compared to the actual population count of the country

Benjamin Franklin has some similar quotes, really makes you think

Totally indifferent. Their power and influence is vastly overrated, especially here. They're a go to bogeyman for intellectuay lazy people that can't be bother to comprehend the complexity if the geopolitical situation. Isreal is a cluster fuck with no solution. Their government is a shame propped up by commitments the USA never should have made, but the USA is also an evil malevolent force so that's unsurprising. Humanity is doomed, we will be eating within the next ten generations. Nobody gives a fuck about THE JEEEEEEEWS except morons.

It's a shame he was a Mason and can't trust a damn thing he says.

Attached: 1518392374506-b.jpg (960x402, 166K)

Careful, your psuedo intellectual side is showing.

Attached: 1547791554614-b.gif (315x156, 1.09M)

Ignorant and intellectually lazy

As much as I would love to, they are my family and I cant just expose them. As much as you and many others would like to see that. I was thinking of secretly recording future conversations with him but my game plan is to learn more about politics and gather more insider information. No one will gain anything from catching the small fish. I want to bring the big fish down, even if it costs me my life in the end. As it might cost him his life very soon. He's made powerful enemies. Luckily he isnt doing much damage to American politics as much as hes hurting some foreign countries politics. But his views and opinions still disgust me.

Be careful bro.

>Their power and influence is vastly overrated, especially here.

Do you live in the Congo or something? You sound extremely ignorant.

I will. I'm an only child. My DNA and lineage lives and dies with me. I would have to have children before I could expose anything damaging. Which is why in the next 30 years I think we will see a much different world than the one we live in today. Hopefully a more facistic, liberal and nationalistic approach, not the current one where women can abort children literally just before giving birth to them and pedophile propaganda in the middle of New York.

our solution must be final. That being said we must gas them out of existence.

Thank you for caring though. I care just as much for you guys as I hope you care for me. Even if I might be a jew and connected to people who you would happily shoot without a second thought. The world is crazy and only getting crazier and seeing how Jews have betrayed the world and sold out to satanists pretending to be Jews is horrifying to me.

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Attached: 220px-Dalek_(Dr_Who).jpg (220x328, 22K)

Niggers are bad because:
Media - jews
rap music - jews
government letting them chimp out - jews
wanting free shit socialism - jews
hating education - jews tell them its cool to be a nigga.
niggers and rapefugees fill our cities - jews

jews my friend, are the enemy of humanity.

Only problem is you can set up an entire country to fight it but while the richest of the rich still live, you can never win that war. Money buys labour which buys soldiers. If Hitler had started by killing the Rockefellers and Rothschilds it would have been a quick war. And now with nukes and drones. War is a lot harder to fight, especially if you going up against controlled armies like Americas, Germany's, Japans, Israel's or Russia's. The only way to win is to get into politics and stand your ground, and try not become a JFK, that man was an absolute hero and will always be one of the greatest presidents who ever lived, even with all his faults

Selling my private snapchat (daily nudes and videos).

$30/mo
$60/3 months
$100/lifetime

I also do video calls, $50/30 min

Add me for a preview @mandycross22

You ever fired a tar? they jam so often its fucking sinful

The IDF don;t have this problem, they are too busy running away or shitting pants.

great for murdering kids though.

Just had an argument with someone about this.

Prison transports happened all the time in both nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

Oh but that doesn’t fit with your narrative. I’ll quiet down and let you sperg out some more

As a jew. When will the reparations ever stop. It's been more than a hundred years since slavery and no current black people who were slaves live today. It's all about making white people feel guilty which is horrible because they enslaved themselves. The Africans hated the other tribes and with help from colonialists rounded up the other tribes and sent them off on slave ships. I forgot which tribe befriended the colonists, either the xhosas or the zulus.

think it's silly that you can't become one.

As a jew, I'd rather get my porn for free. Go be thirsty somewhere else

Cant beat German engineering. By far the best guns ever produced.