Rank my sister's friends in the order you'd want to fuck them/what made you pick your #1?

Rank my sister's friends in the order you'd want to fuck them/what made you pick your #1?

Attached: Img36876.jpg (773x701, 80K)

No

Virgin detected

more of 2

2/3/1/4/5

2 has the most cummable face by far, love to soak her

Attached: 2.jpg (159x545, 14K)

3&1 are my sisters.

Attached: 31.jpg (422x844, 173K)

4 is a qt 3.14
3 is a plain jane
1 has a jew nose
2 has those crazy eyes
5 has down syndrome

the hardest choice was between the crazy and the jew, but I rather not be brutally murdered, so I would prefer the jew

ever cum in their panties/food/socks/etc?

They look way better here, solid 8's, but 4 has that look that makes me think she is an absolute freak in the sack and would do anything, which no amount of class can beat.

so please moar of 4!!!

Glad you asked. I've cum in their panties, yogurt and moisturizer

mmm, nice. think they had any idea?

which of their stuff you came in was your favorite to see/know about them using?

3 then 1 then 4 if tits are as big as they appear. none of the rest. if 4 is less then a "D" then no to her

4,3 and 1 I would smash, the other 2 not.

Two times I remember so well. One was when #3 got in the bath and left her outfit out on her bed. I came hard in her panties and out them back on her bed. I watched through her door as she put them on.

Other time was cumming in #1's opened yogurt before she woke up, knowing she'd want to finish it. Sure enough when she got up she sleepily took out her yogurt and ate it on the couch next to me. I thought my balls would explode.

I've done both to each of them though

I'd fuck 2 but not 6

Nice

fucking nice, dude. and who got the moisturizer?

you should nut in #3's shampoo, really give her big frizzy hair something sticky

If you look closely you can see 3's pink panties because she forgot to zip
They share so they both got it. So fucking hot knowing they smeared my cum all over themselves for weeks.

I felt like I'd get caught doing the shampoo thing but it's never too late.

Attached: 3.jpg (179x771, 90K)

1, 4, 3. Got nudes of any of them?

I think I agree with you.
I've seen 1&3 nude many times and creeped on them lots but creepshots always seemed too risky

eh you're probably no more likely to get caught with the shampoo than you were with the moisturizer

Just worried their hair would do something strange, but you're right they'd never figure out it was my cum

Sure you're not just holding back? I'd love to see their tits

another of 1. Her and 2 have taken the most cocks

you could also try pissing sometime in their stuff, just be careful with the amount you piss out is all

just don't like cum on her tampons or something and you'll be good. or do, i'm not gonna tell you what to do haha

2 will be a cat lady for sure

Sorry to say I'm sure. Both have cute tits with tiny nipples. 1's are darker.

lol I don't want to know what would happen if I knocked one up. Plus the tampons are sealed. Not into pissing as much as cumming in their stuff. Cumming in their toothpaste would be fun too, but I'm not sure anything compares to watching 3 put un her cummed in panties and watching them slide up her legs and kiss her pussy. My cum right on her.

LOL she has a bf but could happen

3 will prob have perfect tits

Am I right about the crazy eyes?

She does as far as I've seen. Not quite C cup. Perky
You are lol. She has a cat and got fucked a lot before her bf. She's wild

3 sounds great and 2 sounds like the archetypical story of a feminst in her twenties, wasted all her time and now only has her dildos and cats

Bingo

Can OP send her bf the video of the crazy hot matrix, it is a life safer.

Shit yeah, toothpaste jizz would be great. Maybe also cum on her toothbrush or use it to brush your dick and balls? That could be fun

Lie. Theres no way a broad is not going to notice a fresh dose of boy batter in her knickers and then deduce who it 'came' from

Attached: Capture.png (465x67, 7K)

Moar 4?

been after that for 2h now, no luck so far

In descending order:
5 - Literally a cave troll.
1 - That giant nose is a huge turn off
4 - Plain and average. Nothing wrong. Nothing attractive.
3 - Reasonably cute.
2 - Really fucking adorable. Big bright eyes. Nice smile. I dig the curly light hair.

Sorry no more of 4

I can rank them... Nah nevermind. 1 and 5 are worst and I don't want to fuck any.

1/4/3/2/5
1 is the hottest

Whcih user would take the troll?