Why exactly are the globalists claiming that Michael Jackson was a pedophile who had an unhealthy attraction to little...

Why exactly are the globalists claiming that Michael Jackson was a pedophile who had an unhealthy attraction to little boys?

Attached: mj bj.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZO6Ec6jKdo
youtube.com/watch?v=jk31AHyKnCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no idea.

Attached: michael-jackson-KIDS.jpg (2000x1343, 756K)

I'm not saying he was a pedo, but if he was he definitely had a type. I mean he never invited, fat kids, or ethnic kids, or girls around to neverland for playdates.

No little girls allowed in?
Obviously he was a secret Muslim.

I don't see how him having a bunch of children over to sleep in his bed all the time and those kids later saying he molested them proves anything

he was one of them but came out against them in the end, and needs to be discredited

>Jackson was a pedophile
Said no one ever. and even if he was one, his money kept everyone’s mouth shut.

Most kids enjoy sexual stuff and will do stupid things with their friends, like touching and humping. when an adult happens to be their friend, its inevitable that some will do sexual stuff with them. thats perfectly normal and doesnt make you a pedophile. especially not if you are a king.

I just think this guy was trying to give them a childhood full of fun since he himself wasnt able to experience that when he was a kid. I think he was just trying to give them something he never had. It's very very risky and can easily be misinterpreted, and it did.

>petting zoo
>amusement park rides
>gave some head

Sounds like he was just being a good host!

Normally a grown man who is likes to surround himself with very young boys and admits to sleeping with them is fucking nonce. But this is different because...

There's rumors that he was castrated when he was younger to sound better or keep his voice dulcet.
If that is the case, then it would be impossible for him to Sandusky the children.

Attached: 1550124054030.jpg (584x433, 60K)

the globalists are the pedophiles, so they're just trying to deflect attention.
go see what jeffrey epstein does with his billions.
who did he fund?
outsider trump or that shit-filled globalist puppet, hillary?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZO6Ec6jKdo

Yes, not having a dick means u cant molest someone retard

Both Michael and Latoya was sexually abused by his father when they were kids. If that doesn't fuck you up sexually for the rest of your life then nothing will. Statistically the proportion of pedophiles who report having been sexually abused in childhood by a mature person is significantly high. MJ was just carrying on in his fathers footsteps.

So... if the globalists are the real pedophiles of the world then this definitely means that mj couldn't have been sticking his dick in little boys. Bravo. Thanks for the lesson in how to be a complete fucking retard.

>globalists
Everybody except his close friends have been saying that for decades.
youtube.com/watch?v=jk31AHyKnCc

I wonder if any of the kids from back then have since testified that jackson diddled them?

They should be reasonably old by now.

Actually there were some girls at the ranch. Macaulay Culkin slept in the same bed as michael and said nothing happened. I'm the straightest man in the world and I would have fucked an 8 year old Macaulay Culkin if given the chance.

>Why exactly are the globalists claiming that Michael Jackson was a pedophile who had an unhealthy attraction to little boys?
Because Michael Jackson was a pedophile who had an unhealthy attraction to little boys.

The FBI had bugs in his house and tracked him for years.
Nothing.

He’s not a pedophile. He’s a homosexual pedophile.

What’s your point? That we should feel sorry for him?

Being castrated means there's no libido, and no sexual desire which in turn means no lust whatsoever.
So, tell me, how can anyone molest children of all people without any desire or testosterone to do so?

Attached: 1550539876419.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

It means reduced libido you idiot, and plenty of pedophiles are castrated and continue molesting, some even increase frequency because of not being able to have regular sex

Did you see him molest kids? Was he convicted of molesting kids?
Oh, so you're operating on hearsay. Got it.

Test is still made by the adrenal gland and it overcompensates when you're castrated. Do you just spout nonsense all the time and people just accept it?

The bribes he paid to keep people from reporting him came with non-disclosure agreements... but now 10 years after his death, I guess those people assume they won't get sued for breaking the agreements

The jackson estate tried to sue the documentary makers instead.

In one of his interviews he told the reporter on camera that he "loved kids" as if he was their father or a kid himself.
I was molested by a member of my family and I never heard it say that it loved children.

Every single pedophile minimizes the truth of their sins until they are caught.

Did your uncle do interviews on live television? No? Thats why then. Idiot.

Why are you so harsh?
What's wrong, user, did not your local catholic priest find you attractive when you were a wee lad?

You are saying hes not a pedo based on your sample size of 1. Make stupid statements get harsh responses. I've never been nonced I wasnt a vunerable child like you.

Even if you weren't to bang them but had the choice - would you invite fat guys and chicks?

>"I'd never been *attractive* ...
Fixed that for you, user.
You can thank me later. ;)

Attached: 1550703089303.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

THE MORE THE MERRIER, FAGGOT.
WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Attached: 1550015169689.jpg (630x959, 55K)

You sound straight out of a It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode.

Attached: 1551565673081.jpg (536x479, 54K)

knowing basic human biology should be common knowledge to anyone with the internet. I only take what you said as a compliment if you mean I sound Dennis-esque.

Are you boasting about being touched up as a kid?