Did someone sexually abuse your current or past girlfriend or wife?

Did someone sexually abuse your current or past girlfriend or wife?

Who abused them, and what was the abuse?

Attached: damagedgoods.jpg (203x176, 63K)

Some shitheel raped my ex while I dated her. He got out of the hospital 3 weeks later with the assistance of crutches.

My gf had a good childhood. Many smiles, some tears. A wholesome individual overall.

X girlfriend was mollested by her grandfather. She was super hot but had a ton of issues.

So you beat him?

I got abused by an older cousin. I know it was wrong but i cant say i didnt enjoy it after a while.
Its not something i would ever let anyone im dating know though

almost all the women I dated or lived with went through some sexual abuse. one was by her father and may have led to her agoraphobia, alcohol dependency, anxiety and panic attacks. she was pretty liberal about sex and almost nothing was off limits.

another that I dated had "been forced" to have sex with her older brother when she was 15 - 16. she felt bad about that all the while when I knew her. she was super submissive and would often say "do what ever you want." not a lot of stories about either that anyone would believe and, oddly, doing freaky stuff is a lot less exciting than fantasizing about them.

Had a 15 yo gf (was 20 at the time). She was molested by her stepdad for like 2 years, untill he hang himself in a hotel leaving note it was her and her mothers fault. It turned out later he also was convicted (ran over pregnant woman). Was fun while it lasted.

I am the abuser.

My wife was raped by her dad

Cool, what did you do, or what are you doing?

My gf was raped by someone she met on a dating site like five years ago. It was pretty violent by the sound of it.

Same. Mixed feelings.

I met a 13 yr old girl at a rave when I was 15 and we started dating. We had been dating for two days when she tells me her and her sister were abused by their dad and his friend. She gets hot while telling me and goes down on me. She says she both hated and loved what they did to her and she fantasizes about it all the time. Few days later we ditch school to hangout and get high at her house since no ones there. We get there and her little sister is still home. She hid in her closet until their mom left thinking she gone to school with her sister. So I think great no fun now but to my surprise my gf light up a joint and passed it to her sister who then passed it to me. Gf then took two pills. I was nervous as fuck so I didn’t take any. She then gave my two to her little sister. Half hour later they are both in bra and panties dancing in the living room. I tell my gf I want to have sex and we go into her room. Gf is bent over the bed and I’m hitting it doggystyle when her sister busts open the door laughing yelling I know what you guys are doing. I jump under the covers but my gf still stood there ass up pussy out. She told me it was fine and nothing that her little sister hadn’t seen before. And she stayed and watched me fuck her sister figgling and touching herself. That opened up a whole mother can of worms as that girl and her sister took me to a level of depravity I didn’t know I was capable of until i met them. I was on again off again with her for the rest of hs but lost touch shortly after college.

My wife was molested for years by her older brother, who died not only before the abuse came to light, but before my wife learned what he was doing was abusive. It was something she enjoyed at the time, and he died before she learned the degree to which she had been manipulated, so she has a weird situation where she knows she ought to feel angry, but doesn't and can't even make herself feel angry at him. She reads about other victims of sexual abuse and often feels guilty about not feeling angry.

He raped her so hard he put himself in the hospital? That's dedication.

My gf and her sister are starting to wonder if they've been abused by their father but just repressed the memories. Apparently her sister recently randomly remembered something that haopened with him a long time ago and called my gf crying. My gf has only ever told me that things got "weird" once when he started trying to massage her shoulders and she had to stop him.

> (You)
>So you beat him?
No... The stairs he went down did. ;)

> (You)
>He raped her so hard he put himself in the hospital? That's dedication.
No. The flight of stairs he tripped on (repeatedly) sent him to the hospital. ;)

Dads can't massage their daughters' shoulders?
Must all contact between people whose junk fits together be assumed sexual?

I like my version better.

Why were you listening to it? You should have helped her, man.

My girlfriend's uncle tried to get her to suck him off when she was 14. Then another time he groped her well she was asleep but she woke up and he said don't tell anyone or he would kill her.

He's in jail for rape, raped a 16 year old girl.

I have severe sexual and gender identity issues because my awful witch of an aunt raised me as a girl and pimped me out to adult men.

I had a gf that went to catholic school. I guess someone called a redhead firecrotch. One of the nuns pulled my gf aside and asked her if she knew what that meant. She then started asking her if she had hair on her pussy. My gf is a social worker now and told me how disgusting it was. I was literally hiding a boner when she told me the story

My gf was pissed on by R Kelly.

my ex told me she had been molested by her dad's friend. He would show her pictures of naked women and sit her on his lap. She said she was very young and knew that it was wrong but she enjoyed it. She said that she liked to feel him getting hard when she was sitting on his lap. He ended up sticking it in her ass. It really messed her up, she was a mess, Very horny girl, at times severely depressed and suicidal. She was into younger girls and young boys. She told me how she met a boy at a park once, took him behind a tree and tought him how to kiss. She was 25 at the time.

Her last boyfriend before me forced her to suck his dick. They were out somewhere and she wanted to go home, he basically refused and said it was late and he didn’t want to drive that far, that she’d just have to stay at his place for the night. Then implied that if she wanted a ride home in the morning then she’d have to earn it. She had only ever given handjobs before then and said several times that she didn’t want to, but eventually gave in.

Not much, but sadly I think it’s why she hates giving blowjobs to this day.

Attached: D940CD52-F648-4435-B2E4-9930AB95B7EE.jpg (1536x2048, 1.09M)

I know that feel, user. Hearing my wife talk about her abuse gets me rock hard, and I think if she ever found out she would leave me over it. I'm fortunate she rarely ever wants to talk about it.

This is the real reason we tell the story of the goose that laid the golden egg. Some guys just don't get it.

Lol

Where were these crazy bitches at when I was a kid

I would unironically be a little proud of this.

you wish

My wife claims that a neighbor who was in his late 50’s raped her when she was like 16-17. It may sound shitty, but I believe that it was consensual on her part and she was just embarrassed when I found out about it.
She’s in her 30’s now

oh, they were around. still are, you just need to know how to find them.

We have to make it more overt: "This is the story of the girl that gave the golden blowjob. Once there was a young girl with fair skin and a mouth like a powervac..."

one of my friends was molested by his aunt when he was 8, she was a teen. He said he would wake up to her kissing him. She sucked his cock, he doesn't remember if he fucked her.

One of my 10/10 exes. Started with slapping her during sex. Then spitting on her. Slapped her in public a couple of times. Made her have sex with other people. Made her throw up on my dick. Dislocated her arm while doing our pseudo rape fucking and kept going.

After awhile she started getting violent back and would stab me and throw stuff.

Her boyfriend after me punched her in the face a few times and beat her up.
But he didn't know how to do it while also making her like you. So he's in jail and lost his huge medical career. And she talks to me.

I'm sure she would have preferred a more loving relationship. Maybe? We are eternal friends now.

Kinda funny so many people here say women all get abused in relationships yet then they go on to a gamer incel thread where they complain chicks got it easy.

You're a fagg for moralfagging sonething SHE enjoyed why say she's the victim now?

Attached: 1551862555065.png (221x222, 103K)

My fiancee got arrested for suspected impaired driving (she wasn't) in October. They frisked her at the station and the officer was not very respectful well say.

She hasn't wanted to be touched since.

No man, I think it's kinky. Complain to society, not me. I didn't write a thousand books and articles telling her she's a victim.

Whoa, details? Did he penetrate her or what?

I lucked out in that way. My wife was abused by her father and then one of her moms boyfriends later. I met my wife when I moved into a condo and she was my roommate. She was shy and reserved but we became friends and she told me about what they did to her. Then one night we were just watching tv and she asked me if I found her attractive. That lead to a long conversation about how it had been two years since she even had sex, and then it turned into sex. But holy shit I wasn’t ready. She gobbled my dick all the way to the balls and rode me like a mechanical bull. No joke I was in fear a few times she might bed to far and hurt my dick. I didn’t think fuck you took your dick is sore was a real thing but my dick was ore in a good way after. When I told her she was amazing at riding she said nonchalantly that she should be she’s been doing it since she was a kid. 15 years and three kids later we are happy and she still tries to break my dick. In a good way lol.

Yeah, it really messed her up for a while. And then shortly after we started dating, he’d randomly text and call her. When she finally told him off, he sent her this saying she can never take it back and he’ll remember her mouth forever.

Honestly I get pretty hard from it.

Attached: 7C5BCB21-798A-442A-A5B5-5FA8E7097AC6.jpg (307x420, 93K)

My wife lost her virginity to her 37 year old "boyfriend" when she was 15-16. She admits it was "consensual," but also argues that it's super easy for a 37 year old to manipulate a 15 year old, to the extreme that consent doesn't mean a whole lot, and I actually agree. This is the very logic of statutory rape.

No he went under her shirt and kind of moved his hands all around her waist back and stomach, then he reached over her bra, then with one hand went under her bra, gave her two slow squeezes then said she was done.

Haha. I'm sorry, I know it's your gf, but reading shit like this makes me laugh. It sucks the result is no blowjobs for you, but I love the idea that she was basically forced into blowing him and he can hold it over her forever. No matter what she does with the rest of her life, he has a piece of her frozen in time forever, on her knees and being a good little cock sucker.

kek

When my girl tried to break up with her ex he argued and wouldn't let her leave. They argued into the night and he kept shaking her awake when she tried to sleep. He eventually said he would let her leave if she sucked him off and she agreed. After a while of that he said he wanted to fuck her ass to which she said no. Rolled her over and fucked her anyways. She said he fucked her so hard she passed out for some of it. Fucked her three or four more times, ass and pussy, and she said she came during the last time. He kept this up until sunrise when he passed out and she could leave. She told me she bled for a week after. Still loves it in her ass.

I feel similar things honestly, but I wish she’d get over it and suck me off more.

no fuckin way, my gf was R kelly! small world

Holy shit, I’m R Kelly and dated this user and pissed on Girlfriend

Similar story with my ex except it was her dad that made her "earn" things, but in practice it was every day, because he could always come up with something she had to "earn." Money for new clothes/shoes, a ride anyplace, permission to attend a party or dance, etc. The price also kept going up until she was fucking him every day, and sometimes fucking his friends. Didn't stop until she ran away.

Not my partner, but me. My ex raped me repeatedly toward the end of our relationship and that was the final nail in the coffin of that. Tried to blackmail me afterwards with nudes he'd taken of me (I was underaged at the time) but that would've backfired hilariously on him, so I just ignore it.

For some reason I’ve been with a few girls who have been abused. What I’ve written here is nothing more than they tell people themselves.

Femanon:
Dad walked out on her while she was very small, dated some guy think he was 18-19 when she was 13. Best way I can describe it is if it was about someone else she’d be shocked and horrified but because it’s about herself there’s equal parts trying to be shocked, fantasising about it and then feeling guilty about not being shocked and fantacising about it.

Femanon-software dev manager
This one was unusual, happened her during college, her dad had abandoned the family and she was with this older guy who had all sorts of fetish interests. I’m pretty sure she’d not been doing much of anything until this guy, Most of the time when she talked about it, you could see the excitement in her eyes but every now and then especially when drinking and taking Xanax, she’d flip out crying and sit in the showers for hours. Confused about liking but also it was an impersonal relationship just sex so the chronic loneliness, trust issues depression from that. That was really hard.

Femanon-artist:
Statutory raped several times by some dude(28) when she was think like 14-18. Loving family and all however he was a family friend. She turned 18 and they started dated for some reason, said she fantacised about him and it was like bliss. Knows now she was being groomed but couldn’t bring herself to hate him. Family found out but after he’d moved somewhere while they were still dating, moved far away somewhere. parents of his are dead,

Femanon-biologist
So loving family again but psychotic cruel grandad. They were wealthy, wanted for nothing. Grandad used to mind, would do all sorts of cruel things, killing and eating pets. Never talked but odd time there’d be an outburst of crying, noises in sleep, drugs were a huge thing, literally everything under the sun. Couldn’t bring herself to hate the grandfather.

Jesus. I had a girl I was seeing sort of who's brother raped her every day from the time she was 12 til 18 when she went to university. She actually eventually made a full recovery with therapy. But the damage at the time I dated her really showed.
We're still friends now and she's come really far.

Between that and a humble amount of psychology education I've gotten is why I fucking hate watching girls post about their trauma on Facebook. That's not how you handle it.

In fact the last thing you do is make public pleas for love about it. The social rewards from the praise and encouragement ingrains the trauma deep into your personality and how you identify yourself..

I don't know maybe someone reading this needs to know that...

Last month my military girlfriend was roofied and sodomized by three, possibly more, of her fellow soldiers. She has been trying to get legal help and/or be removed from duty and sent home. Last time I spoke to her she related how concerned she was about how everyone on base is treating her like a pariah now, she said it was for speaking out.

Her parents told me she's currently missing in action.

Satan's girl is MIA?

either that or satan tagged to post to let user know his gf is in hell, probably the most popular girl in some shithole terrorist camp

One of my exes would go completely catatonic when I would try something sexual. Like playing dead. At the beginning of our relationship it bothered me and put me off so I guess as a defense strategy it kinda worked cuz at the time I really respecced wimins. She revealed to me that her uncle would touch her when her parents would have him watch her and her sister as kids. Standard fare, he would go inside her underwear and have her stroke him. She was 5-6 at the time and she repressed the memory until 14-15 when she said she realized what he was doing was wrong. Awesome girl, she was a gamer and a writer, really sweet and always stuck in her dreams. Sad things went the way they did, I still think about her often even though that was about 7 years back now...

I dated a russian girl in college who seemed pretty cool. When she got drunk though she became the devil. A horrible mixture of horny, mean, and breaking down in tears. She would tell me about being raped by her caretakers at the orphanage, about new foster parents beating her and ending up back at in the system after running away or trying to fight back. Says that until she was old enough to get out of the system her whole like was just living with different rapists. I've gathered this story in bits and pieces of course she never told the whole thing in one legible fashion. She would get drunk, get horny, come onto me like normal but sometimes start throwing in shit like "user fuck me like little girl" and worse. Wild sex, she would scream like a demon, ass-to-mouth etc. For every wild and mind bogging session though there was a solid 50/50 chance it would end in her just fucking bawling, calling me names, using some foster fathers name, slapping me and curling up when I tried to comfort her.

We broke up after a year. After four huge fights about how she needs to drink less and maybe talk to a therapist, she totally agreed to it and seemed fine but later that week she went out on her own, got blasted drunk and went home with some fuck. She called me and I was furious. After picking her up taking her to my place at first I tried to forgive her and shit because I'm a pussy and she's been through shit, but later that night she wanted to fuck and I was still pissed and turned her down; she fucking LOST IT. Throwing things, calling me a faggot, calling me a bitch, saying I wish I got fucked like she did, calling me a pedophile, saying I'm only with her because I like that she was fucked as a kid

We broke up ina huge fight where she broke some of my shit and dared me to hit her, dared me to rape her, called me a pussy and then stormed out. She tried calling me later but I hung up and deleted the number and never heard from her since.

Just tell the stories user.