Hey Yea Forums, im thinking about cheating on my girlfriend

hey Yea Forums, im thinking about cheating on my girlfriend
this girl im talking to right now lives very close to me, is attracted to me, and im attracted to her
my current relationship is long distance and has lasted like 3 years, ive been with her twice a couple of weeks at a time
last time i saw her was around 2017 and like any degenerate lurker, i have needs
what's your advice? also if anyone has cheated before, do tell about your experience

Attached: 1540010441931.jpg (853x894, 115K)

Have cheated. Got caught later. Wasnt worth it.

If you want to cheat on her why are you going around creating evidence that she can find dumbass

>evidence
>anonymous Yea Forums thread
Relax loser

such as?

Just break up with her you coward

Fuck that long distance shit, fuck the neighborhood girl all u want

No rest for the wicked huh faggot? Just break up with her and be a man, dont break her heart coward

im pretty sure it will either way, thanks for the feedback tho

Do it.

You should break her heart by breaking up with her. You’ll break it harder when she catches you and she’ll end up having trust issues. Don’t be an Asshole. Be a man and break up with her

This.
Cuck
Dude you have not seen her since 2017 fuck that you're wasting your life. Fuck a local bitch.

Yea Forumsro....

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE 2017??
LOOOOOL

break up with her and then go chase your new neighborhood QT.... stop being a pussy

Your "girlfriend" is probably sucking some dick while you pass on pussy.

And this is why LDR almost never work. Just break up with your gf. I guarantee she's hooked up with other dudes anyway.

Cheated once, caused a cascade of horrible problems including inadvertently getting fired from my job about a year later because of my former boss' social circle.

Attached: 133198_285854958185660_81696866_o.jpg (1365x2048, 182K)

Get a new gf, user.

Nice

She's a girlfriend
Fucking leave her
You're not married
Even if you have a kid just fucking leave
Nothing matters in life and then we die
Fuck everything

Fly first girl over if you're serious about her, dump her if you're not. Long distance relationships that go on this long are bad for you both. You can't have both, so you have to choose one.

that helps thank you

>ltr for 3 years
>only seen her twice

Nigga you should be seeing her at least once every two months to make it work. Either step up or break it off and bang the new chick.

This, fucking this

“Only seen her a coue times”. That’s not a girlfriend, retard, thats just some bitch you’re snapchatting. Go find a real girlfriend. Hooking up in your situation is not cheating. Pic related

Attached: E9D9A705-50BD-40DE-9D8F-CA56090ABD01.jpg (1536x2134, 475K)

Confess, and tell your girlfriend how you're feeling.

People who cheat don't think about it and don't care. You don't sound like a cheater.

How old are you?

Wow, just wow. Cut her off then and go. You're wasting each others time, creating trust issues and making shit harder for yourself down the road.

Get drunk. Then regret it later. if you dont regret it, break up. That will be your sign.

OP here, im in the process of talking to my gf about this and its caused some valuable conversation. i appreciate everyone thats contributed and ill take all of your advice into account (probably shouldnt take advice from an anonymous image board but its my last resort)

you are asking about it here. no matter what you do you have those thoughts in your head. so open up and tell her about your feelings of straying, if you guys have good communication, care about each other deeply and want to continue being with each other she will understand and appreciate you telling her.

I'm not sure if that talk will put your urges to rest because you guys never see each other. SO you might end up cheating anyway. However cheating isn't necessarily the end.. depending on how strong your relationship is, you can get through it. Usually depends on the situation though.

keep us updated

I was with this one girl for 4 years long distance, I cheated on her multiple times and she never found out. Just don't fucking say anything about it and you should be fine

will do

that's true, i have felt bad about the relationship for a few months which is probably why ive considered cheating, but this conversation has unearthed why ive felt bad about it and the solution so ill post what happens

Forgot to mention use separate social accounts, it'll make things easier on you trust me

how did you break up?

Most people get caught. Every time I get caught my wife freaks out but she gets so insecure about comparing herself to the other girls or worried I'll leave her that she stays anyways

Just do it op, she probably is too

It's so easy to have both though

It's a long story that I may tell, but to make a long g story short she cheated on me but was so obvious about it, found out like day 1 and also wanted to see other people so we broke it off

If you have any sort of conscience, just break up with her and avoid the shame that will follow you for the rest of your life. I know someone that cheated on her boyfriend and it makes me think lesser of her sometimes

OP again, i told her that im taking a break from the relationship until i can confirm the way i feel and the action i want to take. theres been a lot of pressure put on me by her and guilt through acting jealous when i mention other girls and making me cut off my female friends. only recently have i started making female friends again and i feel like a lot of time has been wasted. i feel like the spark has gone too and that i need some new pussy or some shit, i wont know until it happens but thats probably the best i can do for now. would you have done things differently?

I'm proud you did the right thing OP. You, for once, are not a faggot

how do people even get caught cheating anyway? you have to be a dumbass to get caught. do it op if you're horny. gotta let off that 'steam' once in a while

im a pretty big faggot for coming to Yea Forums for advice but thanks Yea Forumsro appreciate it

here

Wtf OP you just tipped her off! There is now a 90% chance that your "gf" will believe you fucked/fucking someone else. Nice job Dumbass

Attached: 1546537381355.jpg (460x444, 47K)

the reasons i just gave arent the reasons i gave her, if she did assume i was going to fuck someone else she'd probably mention it

You really think she'd mention it to you? She won't mention it to you because she wants to find out for herself..... Or she could be getting dick right now... Well in that case you should be good to fuck whoever then.

i do think that but perhaps you're right, we'll find out

You have signed contractual agreements to exclusivity, so it is not cheating.

God damn, you are stupid OP. You don't even deserve good advice.

Haven't seen your girl since 2017? That's not a girlfriend, that's a pen pal.