I don't want to start a war here but these things are unsatisfying as fuck compared to smoking actual bud or dabbing...

i don't want to start a war here but these things are unsatisfying as fuck compared to smoking actual bud or dabbing, am i right or am i right

Attached: cartmeme.jpg (523x515, 79K)

bullshit.. hand dryers do get you completely dry.

dry 1 hand at a time
ya fuckin doof

if you vape, you are a gigantic faggot. i mean, skyscraper size faggot. it's not cool and everyone over the age of 30 laughs at you and thinks you're a gigantic faggot.

Just depends on the cart you get..

Agreed, but theyre good for keeping a buzz going longer

Great comment!

Attached: 1551680664171.jpg (480x479, 68K)

thanks, loser

Get good carts.

Only good for on-the-go hits where the smell of his would give you away. Other than that fuck those things, never as good as fresh sticky icky.

Cart in pic is pleb-tier. Learn to identify quality.

Attached: 20190222_221917.jpg (4032x2268, 1.52M)

The amount of retard noob smokers in this thread is amusing.

you got it fagoo

what are these good carts you speak of, i've tried Brass Knuckles, TOK, Kurvana, Heavy Hitters, countless ones over the years, pretty much all disappointing, though i do admit being a poorfag i buy the $30-40 gram ones so maybe the more expensive ones are actually satisfying

First time I took a dab pen hit, I got stoned off my ass. Now it barely does the trick. Bud has always been better.

I use a loose-leaf vape. I never see people talking about them good or bad.

That’s a nice meme my friend, may I save it??

save it share it and enjoy it friend

>implying I give a shit what boomers think while they’re drinking energy drinks and smoking ciggies

Attached: 8800B82B-C08E-4371-88D6-35BF2521E11F.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>what is the entourage effect

"If it ain't clear, get outta here"

its because vaporizing has a different high than smoking, im sure youre referring to that sunken down feeling of droopy eyes and cloudiness, you can only get that from combusting

This. Fuck every faggot who has an issue with vapes - I smoke bud all day but nothing beats the convenience of a vape plus I can smoke anywhere, which isn't an option with bud.

I buy 91-94% THC carts and I'm still never even close to as high as on actual smoke. Something is amiss.

you (and I) might be getting counterfeit carts... apparently you can easily buy counterfeit packaging for all the major vape brands, even down to holographic seals and stuff are fakeable, and the oil will usually still contain cannabinoids but at a lower than advertised amount + there are pesticides in the counterfeit cartridges. i just learned this recently

that thing has such thick metal in the chamber, are you sure that's even a half g?? vape carts are notorious for being sold underfilled

saw an article about someone going to the hospital over them pesticides so be careful, if i were u id learn to use the darknet and just buy carts from reliable vendors on there

yes people fill carts with bunk ass distillate full of pesticides, people sell these bunk carts as brand name shit, and the carts they sell have been testing positive for things like heavy metals so they're really not worth fucking around and hurting yourself with

Hand dryers just blow millions of super heated fart and ass germs right on your hand. You might as well just suck Andy's creamy logs.

god that's hot

Ive had one for about 3 months but I honestly don’t know why I still have it. After 3 days of using it it really wasn’t the same thing and just ended up going back to weed. I can see why people like it for the convenience of public use but I’m not the type that likes to go out in public high, it’s more like an end of the day unwinding activity for me. My bong does the job well.

distillate or die

distillate is almost always guaranteed trash. have you seen the crude they distill it from? theres a reason it's so cheap

Only flowers have all the chemicals, just THC and CBD are crap.

But there's nothing wrong with vaporizers.

plenty of hash made many different ways with most compounds still intact
yes isolate and distillate suck but you can extract much more from the flower than just thc or cbd

I make ice hash every now and then, but it's completely different from the bud. Extracts are only good for bumping up your tolerance.

Attached: KZIWToN.jpg (1705x1440, 425K)

how would you say it's different? I've had a lot of good bho, bubble hash, rosin etc and would say when done right they're usually pretty representative of the flower

get a better battery mod or a better cart, honestly much better rips than any blowtorch/electric nail. anything not concentrated is a joke

wrong

Attached: 1549696247871.png (800x800, 521K)

My 95% cart says otherwise.

what part faggot theyre different highs i vape weed through a vapcap everyday and i feel clear headed and great but if i smoke a bong its because i want to be droopy lidded and relaxed

>anything not concentrated is a joke
degen spotted
enjoy your herb in moderation you faggot

It would only be different if poorly stored/extracted, otherwise smoking a plant is leagues worse.

Vape it or enjoy your 75% awful tasting carcinogens.

Hash is always a lot stonier and just mellows me out, the nuances of the flower aren't really there. The ice water extraction with dried bud isn't by any means perfect, I'm sure better quality could be attained quite easily, but the hash isn't for personal use so I don't bother.

Attached: 1uBkzqq.jpg (2706x1248, 542K)

You're wrong

That whole statement is wrong, the highs are the same if you consume the same, you just enjoy the added feeling of coating your lungs with a repressive resin if you smoke herb

if you smoke carts 90% of the time you're smoking shitty mold runs and pesticides

Attached: jubnejdchbvnem.jpg (500x317, 102K)

Terpenes dont extract the same and have slightly different solubility, lending a better yield to certain practices. PHO/BHO, CO2 or rosin come to mind

>the added feeling of coating your lungs with a repressive resin
>added feeling
an added feeling that makes the difference between the two, and either way you can say its wrong but i know what i experience is different

But what if I'm getting my carts from a reputable supplier?

This, me and my co-workers hit 'em up during work and they leave minimal scent that's eventually covered up by the smell of food

That cruddy feeling isnt a high and does not interact with the entourage effect

its not the carts. its the strain. you have to find the right one for you. i think the "it never really gets you high enough" is because youre always high, because its so convenient. youve found a normal high

This. I get just as baked with the vapcap, the only thing lacking is the sensation of being drowsy from inhaling smoke.

Attached: EtfR6Om.jpg (1639x2500, 974K)

Bud always seems to work better but the dab cartridge pens are just so sneaky and convenient. They are just good for getting high in public places

>But what if I'm getting my carts from a reputable supplier?
fine and dandy if you live in a legal state, if not the chances for people to peddle dank carts, mario carts, brass knuckles etc that have all failed lab reports for pesticides. Not to mention that you can buy carts from china, fill them up and pass them out to people but they leach led in to the product cause its china bullshit

Yeah just as you might pay a premium for high end weed it's the same with these cartridges, but that's not to say every one you spend $60 for will be effective

it's not the fucking strain jesus christ every know it all stoner says this shit and it's 100% untrue. not to mention most of your sources to purchase weed will just make strain names up

The Stiiizy ones are ok except for blueberry kush, that shit gives me headaches and anxiety out the ass. Everything else is just too different of a high for me or too expensive to get into. Buds all day every day.

Attached: 5s.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Honestly just buy a standalone wax vaporizer that doesnt have shitty coils and buy your terp sugar, rosin, shatter, crumble, distillate or whatever. Just remember the higher %, the less quickly the coil will muck up.
Buying coils and good deal concentrates was much cheaper and gave me more consistent quality than carts.

More appropriately, its the lack of terpenes, whether it was a poor extraction or a shit strain

That being said, leave a little room in the % for terpenes as those arent included in the math. I dont go higher than ~90% THC (converted total). I usually go for the sugar wax since its a good deal here and its the easiest to judge for terpenes by eye.

I smoke one that was around 90% thc. Fucked me up good. It was way too strong

Oh wow... This whole time I thought I was doing it wrong. I thought I was the only one who couldn’t get high from vaporizers.

Good non contribution faggot.

You are doing it wrong, vape more. You got it too low or not taking enough hits

are you talking about yourself or are you high?

Distillate is bullshit

Vaporizers work better than smoking, you're just doing it wrong somehow.

just buy a volcano you poor faggots

XLerator or the Dyson Airblade will both get your hands dry as a bone, but sadly they aren't common.

Attached: 8db6bcd972e8932cc1df3ce473e77c46.jpg (450x600, 24K)

vape pens are for getting high on the go and volcano is not. Comparing apples to oranges. Learn2NotFaggot

Only the XLerator series that sounds like a small private jet taking off.

naw those dysons like in the pic are fucking disgusting they just accumulate all the water and when they go off they just spray the old water from the last persons hands everywhere including back onto yours and onto all your clothes. they don't dry shit they blow fucking water everywhere

Grape Ape cart had me thinking I went to Mars.

I didn't know there was more than one, so yes, that one. Holy shit those things are powerful.

WTF are you even talking about? Airblades have never sprayed the water from the last guy onto me. You sure you weren't at a glory hole?

I dont need to get high on the go lol being stoned all day every day fucking sucks man I did it for a long time and was essentially retarded the entire time

i wana put my dick in one

Well I like to get high on the go because I can handle my weed

Enjoy lung cancer later in life.

All the Sams clubs bathrooms I've been to in the last few years has them, and no cameras, so go there and go for it. If you don't have a membership you can get in by saying you're going to the pharmacy.
also, record it and post it here. guaranteed legendary status.

no you're just constantly stoned and your tolerance is fucked. admit it, you're addicted. weed loses its luster once you hit a certain age

not addicted because I can not smoke when I have important shit to do or when sick. I can function on weed just fine tho

you probably are already too soggy and disgusting to notice

I've used enough of those in my life to know, they're soggy fucking messes

Terpenes or a proper power source are amiss.

what if i make my own carts with grams i buy from the dispensary across the street. I can get a gram of oil for $10 and make it into a cart for another $5 instead of spending $40-60. am i i still a faggot?

yes anything that is 10/g is guaranteed trash and the carts themselves contain heavy metals among other things

move to a legal state bud, and wtf are u saying the coils?

I live in California faggot and 10/g is wholesale for decent oil. if you're getting it at any dispensary for that price it's trash. no I'm saying the entire cartridge is made of sketchy Chinese shit that has been proven to contain heavy metals and other carcinogens

Those are tight dude

Still much better than smoking leaf

My buddy says the same thing. I insist the 'missing piece' he describes is smoke inhalation. Light-headedness from carbon monoxide and soot.

lol i get rosin for 10 a g, move out of your moms and learn to afford nice things

I get grams of concentrate at that price too but Id still be suspicious of a $10 cart without test results

look up true terpenes, nuff said

if you're paying that little for concentrates they're fucking bunk dude. and don't be talking about affording shit when you're so broke you smoke 10/g hash

>not cannabis derived terpenes

lmao move to a legal state sad boi and learn the difference

It's all about the terps.

I'm in a great state with IMHO top shelf lab tested bud all the time.

THC is only semi relevant.

a 27% haze can be cool for me

a 18% Lemon Gelato can knock you the fuck out (suuuuper tigh terps)

a 6%THC 12%CBD can make you feel more amazing than any kush.

Terps bro. Terps.

I know they add all kinds of terps in the cartridges too. Some from weed, some from other things in the food industry. They're all the same.

Also, different terps do vastly diff things and some synergize.

I live in California retard you just smoke bunk

rather just eat a small dose of shrooms instead of vaping thc kek

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

The terps may be the same but extractions done on different plants will have different residuals. Better to use those from cannabis as you are already smoking those same residuals.

So What I mean by from other sources - I know that some guys with super nice 30K butane systems will have a catch for terps in the system.

So they'll have batches of OG Kush terps etc etc that they can readd later.

TBH those are so stony I don't enjoy them.

They’re all fake. Do some research Yea Forumsro the chinks r pumping these out like candy and it’s like 30% weed products and 70% chemicals and paint thinner

lmao didnt realize Cali got the shit end of the stick. Concentrates in Washington seem to have a huge leg up on every other state in price. Sorry you can't get beautiful terp sugar for $13/g bulk. Been my regular smoke for a couple years, Regulator hooks it up. Dont hate just cuz your state has poor quality control regulations

Yeah thats what people in legal states do but they dont sell those terps by themselves, at least in WA. If you do just buy straight terps 9/10 times it will be from something other than cannabis.

my best friends live in Oregon and regularly go to Washington to get weed and hash. I've tried some of it and it's not bad but when they visit they always ask me to get some fire for them because nothing compares to California. again, if you're paying that little you're either buying zips and getting wholesale price or you're smoking bunk

these get me high

Attached: hfhf.jpg (225x225, 15K)

poison

slayer btw

Lmao I've been to Cali and smoked shite. Now we both have useless anecdotes. The fact you think $10 is too cheap to find quality speaks volumes to industry in California. I'm super happy with the grade, taste and variety of Regulator Extracts. First time I stopped trying different brands each buy and actually commit to one. Maybe one day California will be this advanced with their extraction industry and legal regulations.

that cart looks way too clear

Vape pens are gay the juul is the worst

too clear? if it was any less clear I'd take it back to the shop. tf?

Nah I agree, Its either diluted with too many terpenes that its gonna be harsh af or it went through filters to remove color which isnt needed unless its a bunk batch

rich people shit

Attached: Dosist-About-Home-a.png (1080x700, 81K)

fuck adam ill, fuck brass knuckles, fuck anything other than sauce pens. and honestly fuck pens compared to dabbing.

Attached: eagle20.png (598x336, 423K)

... and fuck not growing your own

Fuck, mine works just fine.

You can't get addicted to weed.

can't get physical addicted but you can get habitually addicted.

Dab pen wins again

keep telling yourself that bud

i know that is what people say
but have you ever met a perma-fried coming off?

Yours is crap tier too
I make my own
Shit is brown because I'm not mass producing for quick sale
I let the plant grow mature before harvest and dry the bud for a year before making my own concentrate

>dry for a year
thats a good one

Tried a few of these now and none have gotten me very high if anything noticeable. Smoking weed or dabs is definitely a better choice for me.

I used to think so too until I figured out the products to avoid and the right way to do it

I'm more of a get ripped out of my head after work kind of guy. Which brand makes you feel like you can't really speak right?

Seriously, what is this guys problem?

I stopped buying pre-filled carts and switched to filling a wax vaporizer on top of a higher wattage battery I usually set between 8-15w. I buy the same stuff I was dabbing and just vape it instead. Unlike most pre-fill carts I can set it to hit like a dab but much more smooth and flavorful plus I waste less.

Also getting a vaporizer whose coils lasts longest for the price is most important but its also good to get a battery you can charge and use at the same time

This whole sentence, jesus christ, abort yourself you degenerate.

Get CBD pen too you're missing the other components to weed.

Fucking bullshit.

learn what smoke inhalation feels like

I’m over 30 and I vape, I’m using it for its originally advertised purpose, a quit smoking tool. Don’t care if people get a giggle from it so long as I quit needing nicotine

>not using Dyson air blade hand dryers
kys