AMA my beautiful transexual girlfriend asked me how i feel about her becoming a hooker last friday...

AMA my beautiful transexual girlfriend asked me how i feel about her becoming a hooker last friday... she's planning on starting work by the end of the week. also im a woman and we're both bisexual. AMA

Attached: 5B59B369-26DA-4A17-A980-3A0636A0104B.jpg (1024x1280, 95K)

Enjoy your aids, dike

a femanon?

Attached: 1550896865430s.jpg (98x125, 3K)

>femanon

of all the shit in this post youre shocked im a girl lmao. no questions abt my gf's balls?

You will both have every STD. Enjoy your HIV

You are a degenarate and will always be the lowest of the low in society

LOL YOUR HUSBAND IS A PROSTITUTE

THE MAN YOU HONOR AND OBEY GETS SODOMIZED BY RANDOM STRANGERS

YOUR CHILDRENS' FRIENDS' MOMS WILL NEVER ENVY YOU, UNLESS YOU PUT OUT TO THEIR HUSBANDS

Attached: f1181c1ca2594d2486f0ffbba7552137c24d5220d35a2ea1aea4fc4142245c68_3977600.jpg (768x432, 35K)

where are the trap fans though, this thread is a present for trap fans

Attached: 2FFD85D9-8D67-4BA0-ABF5-C97B5D66289C.jpg (1024x768, 55K)

pics of her feet?

'her'

get rid of the watermark or everyone will notice your gay roleplay on this nepalese basket weaving image board

So... You're an idiot *and* a cuckquean.

Post more from this set.

How long have you been with him/her? Do you think it’s hot to pimp? Does it turn you on?

How much?

Attached: 1261121344185.jpg (500x404, 35K)

You gonna get the HIV big time.

Nobody gives a shit about your wrinkly old pussy.
Lets see pics of your girlfriends balls.

only been dating a few months. im not pimping her, she's doing it on her own, but it is pretty hot to think she's so hot people would pay for just an hour of vanilla with her but i get full service kinky sex slave treatment for free.

i dont actually know how much she's gonna charge! looks like most trans girls in the area charge $250-300 for an hour and ill be mad if she sells herself short, she's SO hot

Pics for proof. Does he/she have normal intercourses with you or do you wear the pants when it comes to sex?

are you asking if she takes it in the ass? she takes it in the ass

Your girlfriend has a dick. How does that make her a "girl" friend?

>Her
That's clearly a dick and balls retard

Mtf here that is hot op let her do it

AMA I have a gay ass boyfriend who dresses like a girl. He wants to start sucking strangers dicks and get some more stds. Im a crazy lesbian AMA. fixed

fellow transanon, yeah it's kinda hot.

Do you ever let her top you OP?

pics? What site?
Totally hot. Ask to get paid for tag teams. I would pay at least double, probably even triple for 2 bi women to dom me.

im not into doing sex work personally. im extremely picky about who i fuck and how and even money wont change my mind. besides, i earn enough to play sugar momma for her a bit...

hell yeah it's hot but also its her life, i wouldnt stop her if its what she wants to do

honestly i WISH she'd top me but it's not what she's into. she's a true bottom bitch

post coochie pics

Sounds like this relationship is going well...

oh hahaha I feel your pain. or rather I don't. wife never lets me top :\ but the old bepis doesn't really work anymore so I guess it's a moot point now

heads up tho if she's a trans worker she'll probably have a lot of clients who want her to top. who knows? maybe she'll get a taste for it

yeah she knows she'll have people who want her to top but i hadnt considered she might get into it oooohhhhh that's be funnnn

oh hahaha I feel your pain. or rather I don't. wife never lets me top :\ but the old bepis doesn't really work anymore so I guess it's a moot point now

heads up tho if she's a trans worker she'll probably have a lot of clients who want her to top. who knows? maybe she'll get a taste for it

you two are a blessed couple. don't take a single day for granted.

>she
>she
>she

God you people are delusional. Go see a shrink or better yet off yourselves you faggots.

Why does it bother you so much

is she raising money for SRS or orchi? does that affect your relationship?

The world is going to shit because of the likes of you. And you know the rules bitch, if you're a real woman post tits otherwise gtfo.

is there a 2 for 1 deal?

what's with the watermark, OP? some next level marketing for a small business or what?

Hey every relationship is different. If they're happy then whatever, everybody got struggles

OP abandoned us?

show me the tits

Not Femanon, (But do play one in RP) But let a person just be called what they want.

If your girlfriend wasn't transexual but acted the same way, would you still be together?

SHO ME DA TITZ WHORE *SLAPS ASS-HO* FUCK YOU JK GIME ME DA TITZ

Holy fuck this makes you question your sexuality a little too much

Oh most of us are way past that by now

Thanks Yea Forums!

Where can she be hired?

Yea Forums has been taken over by the trans delusion, fucking gays getting cucked by niggers and "feminine" dicks.

What do i have to do to look like your trans gf

how do you two have relations then?

No truer words.. My wife is hardcore bi and I have a feminine body. She and our former girlfriend loved playing dress up. At times they made me look as girly as yours. Just enjoy each other and communicate. And don't let the judgemental people get you down just be yourself and enjoy what you enjoy. Life's to short to worry being someone your not or whatever one expects you to be.

Attached: 144ff3e9b20b4cd29133018bd4fc1624.jpg (637x900, 133K)

From the state of her beat up asshole looks like she already is one

You don't ever worry that your wife will get bored and want a real girl?

We have real girls together

You two sound sweet. My wife is les so she doesn't ever touch my bepis during sex. I can't penetrate anymore so it's not really a problem anymore but 3somes with real girls make me nervous because I see how she touches them :( and sometimes they're a little mean to me. I wish things were simple. Stories like yours make me happy :)

Go Keith Flint yourself

How did you meet?
Is your name Emma?
How come I can't find a qt trap gf?