THE ICY HOT CHALLENGE- Use icy hot balm as lube to jack off and see how far you can get. Maybe even cum?

THE ICY HOT CHALLENGE- Use icy hot balm as lube to jack off and see how far you can get. Maybe even cum?

pics and vids as evidence would be appreciated.

Attached: icy hot con.jpg (201x251, 9K)

I used to do that with tiger balm

Will you do it for trips?

Dubs to do

Be inclusive. Fem anons need to put it on a dildo/finger and ride/finger. Anal for trips.

I'm a femanon and I'm willing to do this as long as I don't break my vagina. The issue is I only have vapor rub and not icy hot. Would this work?

Attached: huh.jpg (121x125, 3K)

I would do it if I had a women watching me.

Obviously video needed for proof

Friend claimed he had blueballs once, so I told him icy hot will relieve the pain. He was dumb and didnt know better. Funniest shit of my life

Of course, Im researching it before I decide because I don't want pussy cancer.

You dont get any pussy cancer, lmao. Just some extreme feelings. People rub that shit on their bodys daily, a million times a day. That shit soaks into the skin and nothing happens. Its fine. Throw up that video. I'll even pay you to film it on ur pussy

I'll be honest, that sounds tempting user. Every source on the internet says it will burn and also give you an infection so depends how much you're willing to pay kek

Attached: ohmmmm.jpg (680x472, 32K)

I got that shit all over my dick by mistake I was about to run a race was not to funNY it was not nice I. .don't think thares any way to ues the shit as lube. May be if the shits 20 years old oUT of date

Do it in the shower, wash it out after it burns and no worries.

>>Infection

What are you, 10? Why would Icy Hot give you an infection?! You are a faggot of the highest order.

Be careful if you’re in California. Lots of things have cancer warnings there.

>be careful if you're in California
hi i'm in california

I can't deny that I'm a faggot but I also found multiple sources saying it can give you yeast infections and fucking baterial vaginosis whatever that is.

Don't put chemicals up there especially if you want kids.
Try hot sauce.

tried this once with Tiger Balm. wouldn't recommend.

Attached: MisterSatan.jpg (512x384, 29K)

Did this before. Less than 60 seconds in I learned what agony is.

Gentlemen don't use icy hot either. Do hot sauce it is one hell of a cum.

Youch

We should spread the word to see if any brave soul is willing to do it.

Old Yea Forums had the Ben Gay challenge.

Attached: Ben Gay.jpg (800x628, 81K)

Got this shit put on my jock in junior high gym. Ouch burns like hell and trying to wash it off makes it 10x worse.

Lol part 2

>not filling a syringe with chlorine and squirting it directly into your urethra.
Fucking plebs

Attached: 4DE5D55000000578-0-image-a-172_1530657085868.jpg (634x393, 33K)