Have you ever messed with a sleeping it passed out girl? Friend, sister, random party slut? Green text and pics welcome...

Have you ever messed with a sleeping it passed out girl? Friend, sister, random party slut? Green text and pics welcome. Pic related if anyone’s interested.

Attached: BAACAA64-C038-4C3B-BE32-4ECDD0576A47.jpg (902x450, 88K)

yeah just pulled her panties and went to town.
Personal friend of mine, I was drunk at the time so i think she understood I was just horny. We havent brought it up since

Attached: IMG_6221.jpg (480x640, 64K)

I’ve cum on my friend twice in the past 5 years or so...never knew

Attached: F52F09C7-6817-42F0-9F19-25ED6297D474.jpg (1000x1000, 716K)

Good man. Yes I have and I let a buddy enjoy my y wife that way

Mates gf , after an evening of bitchin and teasin and hen being a pain in the arse . Kept drinking and drinking , he was a pissed off as we were , messing up a big game we are watching , so we Cary her to bed again , and she ends up like this

Attached: 5B0CEDC5-BDDD-4643-A218-63040D1C4347.jpg (1536x2048, 788K)

Haha brilliant

have you been posting this for 12 hours straight?

You sure she didnt know?

Yeah but we're married

We are all a bit drunk but fun drunk and even like this she’s being a bitch moaning , now her panties are cutting into her legs , 3 of us try lifting dead weight to pull them up ( not very dignified lol ) but we can’t too tight , so bf says take em off , so we lift and off they come , now it’s all gone a bit quiete . As we all stare at her pussy

Attached: 584FFEC7-8FAE-41C7-93A3-BD8AC2B290B8.jpg (2370x2638, 875K)

She hasn’t said anything to me...the last time I left a little on her face

Attached: 5C67EF32-28D9-42FE-9DE3-1EE4C14B3411.jpg (1471x1057, 286K)

Damn

moar

Used to cum on my fuck buddy's friend almost every weekend. Too lazy to greentext, but...
A couple girls I met in college that lived in the dorms. They used to go out, get drunk, and then come to my apartment to crash because they "knew it was safe." Me and one eventually started hooking up. I'd always bang her until I was tired of it. Usually takes me forever to nut when I'm drunk so I'd just go until she came a couple times and then she'd pass out. As soon as she was out, I'd go out to her friend that always passed out on the couch. I'd jerk off on her face, her tits, or wherever. Stuck my dick in her mouth a couple times and played with her tits, but never anything more than that and butting on her. After I was done, I'd go climb back in bed with her friend. Was a pretty good set up. I miss college...

any pics?

Hot

Yeah, but it's got her face in it and theres a blanket right behind her with our school on it. Dont want to risk somebody figuring out who it is.

>be 19
>drunk at party
>buddy pulls me aside and tells me to keep him away from thot when he is drunk because he doesn't want to cheat on his gf but doesn't trust his own drunk judgement
>a few hours pass and party is winding down
>buddy, thot and i are watching tv on his bed
>remember i must cockblock buddy for the good of his relationship
>tell him one of us needs to sleep at foot of bed or on couch
>thot volunteers to sleep at foot of bed
>thot and buddy now passed out on bed
>pull her pants down just a bit and finger her ass for a few minutes
>sleep like a baby

Same girl?

Keep the oc coming so I can

Attached: 1550606227034m.jpg (982x1024, 99K)

Yup same girl just diff hair lol

>Me 24 visiting back home for first time in about a year
>Sister 16 maybe 7/10 not attracted to her at all but she has an OK body
>Hate both mom and sister due to childhood reasons
>Sister has to go to the dentist to get wisdom teeth out
>Mom asks for me to go along to help afterwards
>Sister comes out totally drugged up and we take her home
>Get her home then sister passes out in her room due to the meds
>Mom then goes back out to run errands and buy groceries
>Tells me to make sure to check on Sis while she's gone
>Go in immediately to check on her, she's fine but out cold
>About 30 min goes by and I start to get curious thoughts
>Knew for awhile that Sis had been sexually active, and wonder just how passed out she really is?
>Go back and check on her, Sis is wearing a t-shirt and baggy shorts (easy access)
>Poke her in the ribs to see a reaction? Nothing at all
>Get brave and poker her in the butt
>Roll her onto her back, can already see a peek at her yellow panties
>Dick starts to get hard for the first time ever in regards to my Sis, think WTF!!
>Spread her legs open pull her shorts and underwear to one side
>There was my sisters pussy, just a little bit of hair on top and smooth underneath
>Still no reaction from her and my blood was pumping but didn't really have any feeling to fuck her
>I decided to have a bit of a play and finger her pussy more out of curiosity than sexual feeling
>I had a good look for about 2 min fingering her and looking at her clit and pussy lips
>Start to get bored believe it or not, look in disgust at my sisters stupid swollen face (total turn off)
>Fix up her pants and underwear leave her room then wash hands
>Go back to watching TV
>Didn't even bother to jerk off

Bunp

Man I want to judge you so bad but I'm only slightly better.

>be me, transanon
>crying at home because why not
>older sister comes home drunk and passes out
>crawl into bed with her
>snuggle her so that it feels like I actually have female contact
>she's out cold but kinda hugs me back
>bepis doesn't work bc of hormones so it's rapey right? I'm a girl now , so this is okay right?
>start humping her leg a little, don't get even a little hard
>get jealous of her body and feel like a disgusting creep
>start crying
>suckle on her tits until I fall asleep

The next morning she woke up and pushed me out of her bed without a word. woke up from hitting the floor and limped away without saying anything