Hey btards just turned 18 and figured I would give tinder a re-run...

Hey btards just turned 18 and figured I would give tinder a re-run, though here’s the catch I’m sorta ugly consider myself a 5 and that’s being generous. Question is: should I invest in tinder gold?

Attached: D9E4A0A8-0F83-43BA-9CFB-DFEB189A67B4.png (750x1334, 1.92M)

Get some acne treatment and grow out a beard, you'll be fucking in no time, faggot.

Well, you get what you think about and vibe out.
So personally if you don't like your looks, change them.

Do keto and hiit for a couple of weeks (minimum 3),go to a hip store and let someone advise you to get some decent outfits...
Women prefer a decent dressed guy. The keto and hiit will make your face less pimply (had the same issue, caused by the wrong foods) and overall make you more confident about yourself.

Also, yt some personal wing girl bids about how to date etc...

I wish you good luck my friend.

Something that I found out is that pictures taken of you by other people look a lot better than selfies. Try getting some of those in your profile.

Just delete Tinder.

Even being slightly attractive won't get you a match.

invest in an acne treatment

Tinder is a joke. Tinder Gold is beyond funny. Meet real people at places you like, not where you think you'll meet someone. The girls at things you like to do are the girls who want to date you.

>I'm sorta ugly
>consider myself a 5
Nigga you rate yourself like women do

lol bullshit, just have some good pictures and a funny bio then you will get matches

stop eating sugar you stupid fucking kid.

Attached: asd.png (576x716, 278K)

word, don't do it OP

get some better pictures you cunt, and get some lotion or some shit for that skin.

Get acne treatment, get a haircut, grow out your beard, and workout. You will be getting some poon in no time.

Change the bio or delete it. Sounds beta AF, even if it's a joke.

what if I add winky emojis to imply i have large weewee

Don't buy. improve profile instead it's easy to find info online / buy services to improve your profile if you really full of it max cost 300 ss, once you got match it's only half of the job you need to know what to say I would quickly find info on the net but that should be included in the profile improvement package without extra cost. I would go without paying

tinder is only good for ones if u are 8/10 or above and have money
everything else is a meme

for u the best choice would be first to get fit eat healthy and redo clothing style to either be
A) noticable and stylish for dating culture where u want to go out and actively try do have a memorable time with ppl because humans are creatures of story telling
so do something for u to tell or for them to tell others thats depicts u in a favourable light or
B) reserved and competend to complement ur act as a good possible father figure for the ones that actually want kids and marry

for both u should seem confident so train assertiveness

Learn how to smile, clean up that facial hair. If you can't grow a full beard don't do it at all. Start moisturizing, if that doesn't help the Acne get a cleanser or moisturizer with salicylic acid in it, drink a fuckload of water every day, start exercising like user said, adopt some hobbies.
Then uninstall tinder because you won't need it. Seriously, even ugly people can have game if they aren't boring. There will always be girls uglier than you who just want some of that pp

>and grow out a beard
terrible advice
he clearly can't do that

Even worse

download and install Grindr faggot

I cheap out on this one too and it's gone after time paid treatment Don't solve the core problem of op who is a irresponsible fuxk for not showering/excessive showering

Okay /b here’s a rundown of the advice
>grow beard
>put some fuckin lotion on my face
>change bio (?)
>I am a faggot
>get rid of this turbo acne
>find some hobbies
>meet chicks through hobbies
>3 profit?

Basically. Good luck OP, if that is you

Thanks B I’m just a newtard and don’t know how to use 4 Chan properly

Attached: 5DC08223-4040-4DAF-9761-83CA953D3E9D.jpg (3088x2320, 1.64M)

why
>(?)

Ugly faggot stole my name

You're a faggot

You've got great hair! but I'm going to be frank: tinder is ruthless, if you really want to get anything out of it, you're gonna want to talk to a dermatologist and lose a couple lbs homie

You're just too beta to actually get laid lol stfu plev

This is a way better picture. Dont use the one in your OP

Ya got it

Get some sarms and hit the gym 4 times a week. Get big and trim dress nicely, use Tinder and you will be fucking all the time.

Over the counter hair growth treatment is a thing

Ew

Op u ugly get on my level

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-105633.png (1080x1920, 511K)

fake

From my experience, acne is the biggest issue. Neutrogena's oil free acne wash (orange stuff in a pump bottle) worked the best of any non-prescription stuff, but drinking more water was the best thing for mine. There's also an uptick in acne when I don't get much sleep, though not sure if the lack of sleep or something else causes it.

As far as weight goes, you don't seem too bad, although I was always the beanpole so can't speak too much on that. Some heft isn't generally an issue unless you're going after the cheerleader types.

If you can, show teeth in your smile, although that looks cheesy or even creepy for some people. I agree with the rest of the board, your second picture is definitely the better one.

I hate that girls can just say Hey! and it works but a guy tries that shit and gets ignored.

There is some good advice here. Do keto. Lift to get strong. Dress nice. Get a good job. Be a family man. All of these will get u far

You got a good head of hair. Show that shit off. Get the acne under control. The stache is a definite no. A little chin goatee is a possibility, but that's yet to be seen. As far as your profile, I think short and sweet. Some sort of joke. Two or three sentences, tops. Shoot for nerdy girls. Godspeed!