How can I make some sweet moolah with no skills and average intelligence?

How can I make some sweet moolah with no skills and average intelligence?

Attached: IMG_1144.jpg (480x360, 11K)

learn a skill and get smarter

If your area is humid, you can buy a cheap pressure washer and advertise your services to clean moss and lichen.
Also you can paint people's fences and garages, it's super fast to do that.
I did both of those things one summer and then I kept getting bigger jobs offered and I had to get some people to help and then I got some jobs to keep those people on in case I got more big jobs and then I did get more big jobs and then I got more people and fast forward a few decades, I sold my company to the Hopewell corp and retired at 43.
I did live out of a van to keep all of my money going towards overhead for awhile but it paid off in the end.

web design

Be a drug rep. Seriously.

The ratio of their salary to their ability is astronomical. Worst people in the world.

you can paint things with a pressure washer?

I'm looking to make about a million in 6-12 months. Any tips?

Spiders have that covered

Attached: 3089824.large.jpg (431x267, 23K)

Not that guy but it doesn't sound like a bad idea, maybe you could get a house painted in 5 minutes and move to the next job

No, but you can prep for painting with a pressure washer.

I don't know what kind of mystical black magic you have but you can't paint a house 5 minutes fucktard

You can kill yourself and stream it on the Dark Web. Lots of people would pay top dollar to see that.

Find large cache of nudes of avg looking 20 year old cunt and set up a "premium" Snapchat. Advertise on tindr

Home office work.

have you seen how powerful they are? might get it done in about 2-3 minutes depending on the size of the house

working on what?

kill your self

I’m 31 and I recently quit my job because my mom and dad gave me a new Toyota 4Runner and $300/week just to take the garbage to the dump, walk the dog, and unload the dishwasher. Also mow the grass weekly in the spring and summer.

Acting.
Learn to become a buff power bottom
Handjobs. Lots and lots of handjobs

you can stay poor or you can pressure paint a house the choice is yours

fuckin sweet bro congrats

Suck some dicks

bee keeper

Whatever you apply for. There are many home office opportunities that you could have.

Nigger you dont know what I can or can't do!

Name one

Actuarial Science is very easy and pays big if you pass exams. You could study for them in your free time. The math isn’t too bad, it’s just a lot of formulas to memorize.

Get a 9 to 5 at some shitty job
I recommend costco
$20 an hour starting wages, $4 an hour bonus every Sunday because they're a Christian company

yeah right, to be an actuary you have to be pretty fuckin smart

In what world is costco 20 dollars an hour starting what.

Maybe if you want to pass exams 7-10

Exams 1-6 are not that difficult if you have “average intelligence” as OP said (whatever that means)

It’s almost all formula memorization. The highest math you EVER need is integration which you can learn in a day with YouTube now

Canada

O

I just looked up integration and immediately got a headache thanks

Most sites and books explain it horribly. You don’t have to be a genius to do it. And that’s the HARDEST thing you do for exams 1-6.

7-10 I will say are probably high-level and you need to be above average but even then your employer pays you to study for them.

This is all in the US btw, Canada is different. It’s a lot more competitive.

Not OP but i'm going to look into it because I need a job dealing with numbers and not people because they are garbage, appreciate the info

If you are in the US I would give it a shot. Employers like a degree but exams are more important. Pays decently too.

Good luck user

Damn. Maybe I can finally go on that European vacation after all. Wait...