Say something mean so i stop eating

say something mean so i stop eating

Attached: PicsArt_03-04-04.28.07.jpg (1080x1072, 91K)

You look like you're a nice woman

I bet you're a blast to hangout with and you're well respected by your peers

I much prefer a little extra cushion on my ladies.

I certainly want to see your breasts

our self esteem is tied to our appearance

62.0 kg (136.7 lb) worldwide, 80.7 kg (177.9 lb) in North America.

You're pretty cool for coming to this site

Something mean

I love chubby girls but as much as it pains me to say you are gonna want to get a handle on that weight sweetheart because it just gets harder to lose as you get older . That and health problems go hand in hand with obesity.

I bet you have great friends and loving family.
I sincerely hope you have a great week

Attached: assault.jpg (330x930, 112K)

wow man thank you so much :')

shit he said it, time to stop OP

I'd hit it

Holy shit is that sign the label of the building or you I can't fucking tell

Show your beautiful face

I really like those pants
I bet I'd like them more on my bedroom floor

Have you ever looked at a slim person and wondered what it would be like to be together with that person?

One that is beautiful and kind, one that is fun to be around who kisses you awake in the mornings and cuddles with you in evenings.
One that slowly goes through your hair and wispers to you tiny little things about love and pure desire.

Those are the things you could have, but you don't care. You decide against it. With every bite in a cheese burger you place a vote how you want to live.
And you vote for gluttony, you vote for lonelyness, you vote for a life in pity and sorrow. These are the things you chose and you deserve every bit of shitty life you have.

Every time you feel that you would be better off if you were a bit more slim - remind yourself how nobody but yourself is to blame for your shitty habits.

You may have copied those habits somewhere, but given that you are an adult from now on it is your own responsibility to fix your shit because nobody else will do it for you.

I want you to get angry. Get angry about the fact that you're out of breath from using the stairs, get angry about sweating like a pig on a mildly warm day, learn to hate how your fat fucking belly looks like homer simpsons face and hate how everyone else can see it aswell.

And once you are reasonably angry about the shit you've gotten yourself into try different sports or diet variations until you find something you can tolerate.

Shit will suck, but defnelty not as much as being a fat fucking whale.

that looks like a fun day and you are lucky to have friends to do things like that with

actually the most helpful thing here, thanks a lot man

ur ladies...
virgin

If you lose weight you don't have to worry about anyone calling you a fat bastard

There actually isn’t anything inherently wrong with being fat, as long as you are aware of the heath risks, then it’s a lifestyle choice, if you want to lose weight for a specific reason motivate you’re self through achieving your goal

Fatty

>implying being unhealthy is not a lifestyle choice

you are perfect the way you are, please continue to eat as much as you can afford.

You can lose the weight easily, 100lbs a year no problem
But you chose not to
Nobody made you fat it was your own actions
Only you can make the change
But you won't

Attached: 1512119098714.jpg (500x335, 66K)

I remember when "fat" was a word used to describe overweight people
Now it's not socially acceptable to use the word unless a person is 300lbs

Attached: freelee.jpg (467x544, 50K)

Attached: 1541707599081.png (640x857, 1.03M)

It's actually upsetting how far out of hand it's gotten

Attached: 56a2a69d2396e.jpg (500x577, 132K)

Your whole face changes when you lose weight
You might be hot and not even know it

Attached: 1533765791296.jpg (700x806, 87K)

Tbh id rather fuck 3rd to last, the grey top pic bottom row
I don't like girls with bigger muscles than me

Attached: kim kardashian, shamu, whale, orca, huge, harpoons, breaching.jpg (1280x1280, 284K)