Have you ever talked to a loli?

Have you ever talked to a loli?

Attached: 200.jpg (835x1213, 573K)

Attached: 1547318522593.png (396x350, 148K)

kys you fucking pedo

I have one living next door; I chat with her all the time

What do you chat about? And do you have fantasies about her, user?

I did when I bought some Girl Scout Cookies...they're so sweet. I just wanna head pat them

Did you give them extra tip?

Kys :) not even kidding just kys pedo

she mostly plays with the lego and kinects toys that I had as a kid. sometimes she sits in my lap while I read the relevant manuals to her. yes I have fantasies about her lol, I"m a pedophile what do you expect

Attached: DzbxK5TUwAAKe1a.jpg orig.jpg (700x700, 50K)

Are you going to take one of her panties or put something into them one day?

Attached: 1550619590181.jpg (708x1024, 191K)

Talking to a loli? which means irl?

Henreader is a fucking GOD btw.

How do I do that? I only have one.

oh so you're being serious? OP should do it then

do you know any other artists who are as good?

alke

what do you mean? buy a cookie for certain price and give the lolis a little bit more, so it goes directly to their pocket and it makes them happy

Attached: 10.jpg (1316x1861, 673K)

You're not getting the joke. I only have one tip to give. Yes, it's in my pants. No, it's not in my wallet.

You can always bring a friend.

But that would defeat the purpose of having one perfect lil loli all to myself.

Is that even possible? I mean, folks try and distinguish lolicons from pedos by sayin the loli's ain't bein harmed. Then if talkin to em's possible, I take it fuckin em could be so too. Just a thought..
Has anybody ever really talked to a cartoon?

Sauce?

I have a four year old sister, so yeah.

But having sexual thoughts about kids is disgusting and should carry the death penalty.

If you have sexual thoughts about children, you should just fucking die. No exceptions.

>I have a four year old sister, so yeah.
pic or it didn't happen

U think it's wrong because society told you so. Just live your life nibba and dont opress your urges

I was a loli, now I'm 18

Boris Lopez is your man. The Norman Rockwell of lolis.

I hope you were well taken care of.

Attached: 3d071622-3e3b-45b4-93d1-d0dc71e4f55f.png (1131x1600, 1.7M)

tits or gtfo

I don't take pictures like that. Plus, what's the point in a pedo thread?

meant not

Attached: 6a793f52-f0d5-4f64-a3e7-15dc5027472e.png (1134x1600, 794K)

Did you have any sexy fun when you were around 10? Are you ok with that now?

>what's the point in a pedo thread
>posting in a loli thread
you may legally be an adult but mentally you are still clearly a child

Attached: 2e5e78d8-30e6-4c23-82b3-2d1d278a72da.png (1600x1477, 1.61M)

Well, I just had a difficult childhood. The one thing that would've made it better for me is if I actually grew up with a mother. My parents divorced when I was little and I was just taken care of by my dad. But, I can't complain because he did the best he could with what he had

Actually, I did. I don't talk about it a lot but I first started experimenting sexually aged 8 - 9 with a boy I met on the playground. My first semi-sexual experience was when we were running around and then I took him into my hide-out "den" which was just a bush behind the playground in the local neighbourhood. He was the same age than me. We were looking around, spying on people through the bush and then he asked me if I was ever kissed. I said no, not really. He kissed me and it felt nice. It lasted around 6 seconds and his lips were soft. I got a bit excited and curious so I asked if I could see his body. I told him "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". So, we did. We started undressing each other and then I asked him if I could "touch it". He groped me a bit and put his hand down there on me, and I just held his little dick in my hand and cupped his balls. After a while I got really embarassed and we both put our clothes on. He had to leave a while later to go for lunch when his mom called him back into the house, and I went home. We both played with each other when we'd run into each other on the playground, but never did anything like that again. I'm fine with things now. I don't regret trying it, but it was just embarassing at the time. I don't regret having my first kiss under those circumstances. I wonder if that boy would remember me if we ran into each other now. I moved out from the area a long time ago

I guess, but I don't think it's shameful

Attached: 1548654216361.gif (450x450, 1.17M)

Baby sat a girl who was 9 y/o and often would walk into my bed and check if I was sleeping then kiss my lips/rub my dick. She told me this after I woke up one night when she scratched my dick trying to suck it. Talk to her about it. found out her parents abused her. I feel very bad for her. Thinking about it makes me sad. If I think about her when I'm horny my boner instantly dissapears. Feelsbadman.

Sorry to hear you didn't have a mom but you seem like a well rounded person now. Happy for ya. Do threads like these bother you?

Attached: 92b3a0a7-3af7-4b5a-a102-3dd489582898.png (1133x1600, 1.16M)

You too man. I don't care what people like as long as they don't hurt themselves or others. Personally, it's not my fetish

>you should just fucking die. No exceptions.
Everyone dies, user.
No exceptions.

Thanks. Yeah it's not a real life thing for me, just fantasy. I hope that boy remembers, I remember all the kisses I had as a kid very fondly.

Attached: 27a4e23a34c2cd9ad18b7995e40cf94f.jpg (1024x1280, 749K)

What age were you when you had your first kiss?

What if an adult man loved you in healthy, safe way and wouldn't force anything you into anything you don't want and only make you happy?

Gosh first one was probably like 7? It was with a much younger cousin of mine, I think she was 5. She came to my birthday party with the rest of my family and we snuck upstairs to kiss in my parents closet.

Attached: 1546429997707.jpg (1158x1637, 84K)

I would be okay with that, but depends at what age. I don't think I would be comfortable doing anything if I was under 11 (I only started my periods then, and the first time I started experimenting with my body sexually.) I also would not want others to know our relationship

hah gayyyy

wickr funlewdanon
lots of cute lolicon and todcon

Attached: 000.jpg (852x1136, 88K)

Yeah, I understand. The biggest hurdle is the secrecy of the whole thing, which later causes all sorts of problems. Happy to know you would be open minded to it, though. I hate when people automatically link such thing to rape or forcing something. I ALWAYS think of it as caring about the loli and loving her in the most beautiful way she deserves (or what she wants rather, of course even kids want to be rough sometimes).

Do you think she remembers or not really? That seems innocent enough. Technically for me then, there was one other time I kissed someone but I was 5 myself. It was at kindergarten and with another girl. I really liked her and admired her, so I kissed her on the lips while we had to tidy up after play time. I put the plastic teddy bucket over both our heads so other people wouldn't see. I mean, I'm not sure I could've made it any more obvious by putting the bucket over our heads but oh well

What? I'm female. Though, I admit kissing the other girl was pretty gay

I try to be pretty understanding and actually gave the situation some thought. Don't worry about it. The only adult I would NOT want to do it with would be any of my relatives but if it was just a kind stranger then possibly

Attached: 27654838_1561372630565108_3517318821000831444_n.jpg (450x750, 43K)

Don't let society restrain what you really are and what you really want to do. You are free doing anything and the thing that can only restrain you is your own self.

If she doen't remember that time she may remember the times later on when we played House in her basement and kissed under a blanket when it was "bedtime". If she does hopefully she remembers it as positive or at the very least is indifferent about it. We never saw each other as often as most relatives so perhaps It faded with time.

Attached: sample_dd9d0ffd62e63abb34bd31fe03f19d8a.jpg (850x600, 95K)

You're a good loli. Yeah, family business would be too weird probably. I just wish the lolis (and shotas) would all have a fair chance to explore what they want to explore without being harmed. Lot of times they're not allowed only because of the age, while they would be perfectly happy about it and healthy.

This sounds like a positive experience, I don't think she found it traumatic

I agree. And, I wish sex-ed at school taught me a lot about some things that actually mattered to me at the time instead of what it was. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I feel comfortable talking about it here instead of judgemental people in real life

I hope not. I'm sure I was a shit in some way to a lot of people as a kid/teen/young adult and I wish I had known how to interact better. Did you seek out other kids to kiss with when you were little? I did as soon as I discovered how nice it felt.

Attached: 1550501875767.jpg (1000x1414, 184K)

Do you think kids can be smart and decide for themselves when to start sexually exploring, even with adults? Would you be for such a world, perhaps with age of consent abolished?

>Do you think kids can be smart and decide for themselves when to start sexually exploring, even with adults?

Do you think kids can be smart and decide for themselves when to start driving, even with sports cars?

Dude, you gotta be the one who tells them to quit.
"Yes, your panties are amazing, I've never seen anything like them before, now put them away please. I don't want to spend the next 18 years raising our brat."

>Would you be for such a world, perhaps with age of consent abolished?
as long it's not my kids being coerced by neckbeards on the internet...
only i am allowed to sex my kids...

How is driving sports cars ANY related to the most fundamental and basic human activity - which is reproduction? We taboozed sex as something evil and wrong until you reach a certain age, nowhere in nature you can see this replicated. Your argument is bad and stupid.

>Did you seek out other kids to kiss with when you were little?
No, I was a bit more timid really. I wanted an emotional connection to the person I was kissing. But, for some reason I went through a phase of having girl-crushes and wanting to kiss them. I did end up kissing another friend at her house when I was 11. Our parents were close, I got her on her bed and told her I loved her. Then, on the way home when her parents were dropping me off Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl came on the radio and we were both giggling to each other at the back of the car

>Do you think kids can be smart and decide for themselves when to start sexually exploring, even with adults?
Possibly, yes. I wish the taboo wasn't there when I was little and considered someone older than me. But, I think they should be taught the importance of consent and all that stuff
>Would you be for such a world, perhaps with age of consent abolished?
Not sure about the age of consent being abolished, however I think it'd be possible to review the scenario more on a case-by-case basis. Was the child ever in danger? Did s/he enjoy it? etc. The thing I'm scared of is if it was abolished would be actual rapists and bad people taking advantage of it

By the way, the other responders aren't me

>How is driving sports cars ANY related to the most fundamental and basic human activity

They're both FUN and they're both DANGEROUS and they should not be undertaken until you are mature enough to handle them and you have knowledge about them. Capiche?

Aww that's so sweet. I knew it as something that felt nice and that adults did a lot and didn't like to see kids doing so I'd sneak off or hide with a girl I had met at daycare or out at Discovery Zone and we'd have a fun time of it before we had to leave and never saw each other again haha. It's probably partly to do why I'm polyamorous, I never saw being involved with different people as bad or anything.

Attached: 1548871786669.jpg (2299x3300, 491K)

Yeah, we would need to find a way how to keep the rapist away from taking advantages. I just wish humans would be better in general. At the same time, I don't like the idea of denying 1/3 of the Earth population based on age certain most basic things, such as sex or freedom to love. If the kid loves it, if the kid is happy and there is no shaming, but only caring and love from BOTH parties, then age should be NOWHERE as a topic for discussion and should be irrelevant. Love is ageless.

I guess we could argue what is the real treshhold for that, of course a todler won't consent because they wouldn't even talk yet. So are we talking about 6 years old and up? Or how do you define sex in general? Maybe it's an universal activity like breathing and we shouldn't even think about it. Is it too wild to think about it that way if there's no harm done?

There's absolutely nothing dangerous about sex if it is done with care and love. Nobody is talking here about raping or lying to kids to get into their panties. It can be done with grace and with no harm, without any malicious intends.

what the fuck u suck fuck

>There's absolutely nothing dangerous about sex

Excuse me, don't you know where these things come from?

Do you know what they COST ?

Do you know it's illegal to put them in the recycling bin?

Attached: pregnancy-infant-loss-day_456px.jpg (456x294, 21K)

>suck fuck

Attached: SneedBobFeedPants.jpg (720x540, 105K)

>If the kid loves it, if the kid is happy and there is no shaming, but only caring and love from BOTH parties, then age should be NOWHERE as a topic for discussion and should be irrelevant. Love is ageless.
a 4 year old can be convinced that she likes it, user...
>thats what my friend told me. for science.

Even a fetus masturbates in mother's womb. That said, in this thread we are talking about age of 6+.

Convinced? What are you even talking about? Sex simply FEELS GOOD, no matter what. The PROBLEM is that we DEMONIZE it if you're under certain age. Sex is so fucking fundamental that even breathing theoretically takes a second line at that. It is more vital for a living organism to reproduce than to keep breathing. That's a hysterical over the top methaphore, but you get the idea of what I mean. Simply put, sex belongs to us. And artificial sex limits are nothing more than that - artificial.

>in this thread we are talking about age of 6

Pregnancy can hit sooner than you think!
And I haven't even started on STDs.

>Do you know it's illegal to put them in the recycling bin?

Lucky for us the pro choice army is working on that. And there is nothing funnier than watching repubelickins flip their shit over it.

>you should be murdered for what you think hurr durr

the current state of Yea Forums

>rape simply FEELS GOOD, no matter what.
for the rapist, maybe.

Again, nobody is talking about rape and I ALWAYS mentioned that both parties MUST BE HAPPY and FEEL GOOD about whatever is happening. If that's true, that's a green for me. You probably think you can brainwash a kid into thinking it feels good. Well guess what Sherlock, sex will simply feel good no matter what. Did you know that even a fetus masturbates in mother's womb? Perhaps you should do some research first on this topic.

By the way if anyone wants to chat and swap loli pics you can hit me up on Kik. Citrusygeek

Attached: 52aef632-6f0e-47f4-8a34-8852a72335d6.png (1131x1600, 788K)

Yeah, they're not even a little bit sexy. Anime and manga totally lie.

>nobody is talking about rape
except me. rape is sex. and "sex simply FEELS GOOD, no matter what."
if you're putting limitations on the "no matter what" then it loses credence.

>they're not even a little bit sexy
Ladies and gentlemen, we got him. The virgin of the northren seas.

Fuck your rape comments. You sick fuck.

it's not sick. it's nature. stop calling nature sick.

Attached: 4dae7d4c-1362-40c3-b761-f85244703a93.png (1361x1600, 929K)

Children usually aren't mature enough to understand the meaning of sex and love... The problem in adult-child relationships is the imbalance there is in favor of the adult. I don't think you should prevent all sexual behavior in children, because that also has bad consequences, but at least let them have their experiences between each other. Then when they reach 13-14 maybe they can get to experience sex with grown-ups.

Attached: 1543254233696.png (555x656, 1.01M)

Attached: 7a600e3f-4a14-4b4e-8a4b-f74c496b7716.png (1131x1600, 1.04M)

Well, one visited me, when I was 16 or so. Her parents talked with my parents, and told me to "entertain her". We opened irc, lied about our age and shitposted there. It was fun.

BORING, HUH!?

That's nice. Ephebephilia. Nicer once they are in mid puberty.

There's nothing difficult to understand concept of sex. It feels good, it makes you happy, you make kids from it at later stage. Sorry user, but you're literally brainwashed by 2k years of sex being a taboo and something to be ashamed of (especially if you're under age). And favor of adults? What about favors of the kids? They will probably get twice or three times the number of potentional adults who would fuck them. Again, you completely missed the point because you treat sex and humans as something evil and bad, until you're 18. That simply not how it works in nature. There's not a single species on Earth that does this. Not a single one. And never will be. Except of humans. But that will chnage soon, too.

I am a loli according to all my older guy friendsXD

>It feels good, it makes you happy.
the entire reasoning behind rape.

Edge? Im to a loli, or that says my friends to...im 21

>neckbeard trying to rationalize his desire for coercing impressionable kids so he can fuck them.
Not sure if you're baiting with your arguments, but seriously dude just leave your tastes in private and move on, don't try and do a shit job justifying them.

Nice arguments there, champ. It's clear you have absolutely nothing against anything I said. Keep lurking, further replies from you will be ignored.

OH, I’m 15...

Attached: 6e751211-f1cc-4d80-adb5-d2b315cb4125.png (960x720, 380K)

>using 'loli' as synonim for 'very young girl'

so pedo

Wait really?
You're telling me animals in the wild fuck their young ones ? That's not happening, or is but on rare occasions, because there's simply no point in doing it since sexually immature individuals can't reproduce. So the evolutionary argument falls flat.
Second, do you really think that saying "it's OK to fuck children" won't lead to crazy amounts of rape, hidden behind the excuse that "she wanted it" or "it feels good"?
You assumed a lot of things about me, which were all wrong. Personal attacks only prove further that your arguments are weak

>censored
disgusting

I was with a 14 yo for a few years but she left me for meth lol but yes

Probably shouldn't be saying that on a board where you have to be 18

Attached: __nikaime_drawn_by_togusa_masamu__sample-c3276b67adaa2792815594131b8e06f0.jpg (850x637, 99K)

What's easy to understand for you might not be that easy to understand for children.

Ha ha yeah probably

Does anyone read Da rulez in Yea Forums?

Wild animals will fuck regardless of SPECIFIC age. There's no artificial age limits. Evolutionary argument stands strong.
Again, nobody is talking about rape in this thread. Read the upper replies, I won't copy pasta myself for every new user.
Whatever you think about personal attacks, I can't be bothered to explain everything to everyone here over and over. Further replies will be ignored, my case remains solid.

Sex is a super primitive thing to understand. There's absolutely nothing complicated about it. It feels good, it makes you happy, you make kids from it at later age. That's it. Stop demonizing it. Already addressed this before, so future replies will be ignored as well.

Not person you’re replying to but cats and dogs do it a lot they do it cause they want to mate, wether the female is old enough they don’t care they’re doing it cause they think they’ll birth, or cause they’re horny.

If you want an older guy to chat with though hit me up on Kik. I've got lots of pics to share and would enjoy chatting with you.

Attached: 2c2019b5-3429-4656-813a-29b0e6acace3.png (1600x1280, 1.04M)

Shouldn’t you be in school

Attached: 1549292494468.gif (500x283, 590K)

>Wild animals will fuck regardless of SPECIFIC age. There's no artificial age limits. Evolutionary argument stands strong.Again, nobody is talking about rape in this thread. Read the upper replies, I won't copy pasta myself for every new user.Whatever you think about personal attacks, I can't be bothered to explain everything to everyone here over and over. Further replies will be ignored, my case remains solid
thats all very nice mr user but humaity dictates we do not fuck our younglings. and i am bringing rape to the table. yes dogs fuck younglings, look up why they are. they do it to dominate. what was rape all about again?

I am, but I’m in Australia so it’s mid night.

Attached: 1543254794275.jpg (653x900, 111K)

Ah makes sense.

Useless behaviors tend to disappear in nature. Having sex not to reproduce is useless, and even dangerous because it will likely lower your testosterone rate. There's really nothing indicating that animals act this way, or maybe there is se research that you know of and I don't?
You act in a quite childish and angry way. "muh arguments are the best I won't listen to you anymore", all the while exaggerating what other people say in order to make the illusion that you are providing counter arguments.

>she left me for meth

What a catch you must be.

>This