Bros, how do I land a one-night stand with a reasonably hot 20-or-30-something gril?

Bros, how do I land a one-night stand with a reasonably hot 20-or-30-something gril?

I've been trying for over a year. I didn't try when I was younger because I was a socially-retarded nerd. Then I was married many years. Now divorced, and I want to see what a hot one-night stand is like.

I know how to meet women. I can get dates. I can make a date like me and end up with her being my gf. But I cannot fucking seal the deal on a motherfucking one-night stand.

Advice needed. If you've picked up a hottie and fucked her that night, please describe your interactions with her in detail. I need to know exactly how it goes down. Thanks, bros.

Attached: 100-out-of-10.jpg (2560x1920, 1.25M)

Start dating other men, faggit

Attached: e8655203d46a61de6c3c27ea3e7756b2--the-simpsons.jpg (500x378, 29K)

i had a one night stand a long time ago
she just threw herself at me
didnt have to do anything
i think she regretted it tho

Tinder

Attached: imagine the smell.webm (480x360, 322K)

I'm on Tinder. I have 22 matches. I got a date with one. Her pics were okay, but in real life she was ugly and older. Did not fuck.

Tinder doesn't fucking work. At least not for guys my age (in my 40s).

You just need to be the guy still at the club at 4am that she has some memory of, whether it's small talk in line for drinks or whatever.. but the smallest things ruin it more often than not, because its rare that a girl will choose you over going home with her girlfriends that shes out with. Just be there, make as many connections as possible and hope one pays off around the end of the night. Or tinder. Or fuck men.

Just be clear about your intentions. Pick up the little signals she drops and find out what she’s looking to get out of you.

>Just be clear about your intentions.
Like how? When you're talking to her, joking suggest fucking? Or flat out tell her you want a 1-nighter?

This works very well. Dress well, get a decent haircut, get fit (if you cba) and just establish micro-connections with as many women as possible at a club. Whether it's just putting your hand on there shoulder and smiling as you brush past them and say 'excuse me' (barely even has to be a flirt) or striking up a convo at the bar. If you're the only dude left who she's talked to in the room, and you're not too far outta her league (and she's drunk horny) she'll walk over and do almost all the work for you, but it has to be LATE.

Be a hot 21 year old like me ;)
Easy peasy
Sorry bro

kys, I hate you, Chad.

Listen up bucko

In college I had sex with 30+ girls (you kinda lose count, but I think i can give you a better estimate if I gave half a shit)

i can tell you from experience that one night stands are never really worth it. You feel awesome in the moment but then you realize that it's basically jacking off with help.

Find yourself someone you like and stick to that person.

There's actually a fair bit of psychology going into getting a girl to have a ONS with you, if you're not Brad Pitt that is. I read a couple books on the subject right before I went in Freshman year. But seriously man, I wouldn't have met my current GF without this knowledge but at the same time I regret being an extra number for all those girls that will end up with guys that are okay with girls that sleep with assholes like me. I 100% feel sorry for those guys.

Just stick with a single girl you like, man. Being considerate isn't a stupid meme that Yea Forums and lost men make it out to be. You're not "Alpha" if you fuck a lot of women, you're "Alpha" if you get yourself a woman with a little to no bodycount . You're Alpha if you're cool with experimenting between each other (no cuck shit) and having fun together.

tl;dr One Night Stands are a meme and aren't worth it.

Appreciate hear all that, bro. However, I can honestly say that your advice just doesn't apply to me. I was married to a woman who had only fucked me at the time we married. I was with her a long time. I was happy a good while with her. I've had what you hold up as the goal.

And I have not had what you got to experience a lot of. To me it's simply something I need to feel like a whole person. I need to prove I can attract a gril to a 1-night stand, and need to see what it's like to fuck someone you just met. It's a psychological compulsion, at this point. I want this.

Forgot I intended to bump with great asses. May as well bump a few times at this late hour. See if we can get a few good stories of stands...

Attached: ass111.jpg (2951x2111, 901K)

Well let me ask a few questions.

Do you have at least a little game?

Can you approach any girl and just bullshit with them?

Have you acquired the gift of gab so to say.. you have to make them think that youre something that you are not.

My advice is go to bars but don't get wasted. Just casually drink a few.. its way easier if you find some friends or a group of people to infiltrate. Im not going to lie that it can be difficult to go into a place that youve never been before and try to talk girls that are there and that you don't know. A high number of my ONS's have been from acquaintances of people that I know.. But at the same time just being outgoing and spontaneous at a gas station or grocery store could get you there as well. I dont know how many 6/10 girls with low self esteem I've fucked off of plenty of fish. you may keep striking out but as long as youre swinging youre gonna eventually get a hit bud.

I hear you, bro. Yes, I have some game. I can approach just any woman. I mean, maybe I could but with really hot ones I have to screw up my courage - I have to sit there thinking about it and imagining it for a long time before I approach her.

I've been going to the gym. I've been working on self-improvement in many ways, changing my diet, etc.

I am out there swinging, yes. Glad to hear you saying I will get a hit, but god damn, after like 15 months of dreaming about it, I'm wondering wtf is my problem. Thus, this thread.

>I can approach just any woman.
* I meant to say

I can't approach just any woman.

Same user.

Well a dude out by himself thats making his way through a bar can come off a creepy. Thats where a wingman or wingwoman can help. You're on the right path it sounds like, keep it up. Sometimes its the hot ones that can be the easiest to talk to.. because a lot of dudes are scared to talk to them they just get awkward stares and no one will approach them lol. Something that has gotten me laid more than a few times is acting like I don't care. She says Hey I gotta go; cya. I have a boyfriend/husband; hey dont tell me about all your problems haha.. etc. be funny. I like watching senfeld for little one liners or pre-canned responses to everything..

>cont.

I once got laid because my cousins girlfriend wouldnt quit talking about how much of a bad ass I am and how manly I am. I hunt, I trap, I fish, I ride motorcycles and shoot guns etc. Her friend was dripping wet by the time we made it to my room.. the she started to act like she didnt want to fuck.. I said oh.. ha, ok then. Night. 10 minutes later she was ripping my clothes off and gagging on my dick. I drunkenly fucked her brains out for the next 2 hours. Months later my cousin and his gf broke up. I was still friends with her, she needed work done to her car because it failed inspection. I fixed it, we went out for a couple beers afterwards so she could say thanks.. that night I was fucking her friend came up. she told me she listened the whole time becuase she had never heard fucking like that. Needless to say I was balls deep in her that night as well and a few more times after that. It pays to have friends lol.

>I like watching senfeld for little one liners or pre-canned responses to everything..
Now that's something I've never heard before. Brilliant god damn advice. Thanks, user!

I cant take full credit, I read it in a book about how to fuck more chicks. Just passing it along. If you tihnk about it Jerry's kind of a pimp.

Pics of either of those pussies?

Neither, sorry. The first one was the basic college career student liberal head case. Pussy was so harry it rubbed the sides of my cock raw. It was tight as hell tho, so I tried to chat her up be she ghosted me and moved to Boston.. now I hear she lives in Africa somehwere saving the children or whatever..

My cousins ex and I agreed to never talk about it so no one would know.. so no pics = no evidence.

Hey OP, seasoned one night veteran here.
Women have (at least) two major distinctions in their capacity for romantic interest, those two categories can be defined as "date" and "fuck". If you want to move from the former category into the latter then you have to project an aura of supreme confidence with a little twist of danger thrown in too.
Women are animals, as we all are, and knowing how to trigger their animalistic desires is the name of the game here, you want to give her the impression that your genes are so good (and you know it) that she's lucky to even be in with a chance to suck them out of your balls. You don't need to be super good looking, or buff, or impeccably well dressed, but you do need to be completey comfortable conversing with her. You can never seem out of your element, and you can never let the conversation stray too far from the essential sexual transaction (women are much more sexual than men, you can draw a flirty joke out for hours and they won't get tired of it).
Now, It may just be as simple as playing a little harder to get, it may just be spending a little more money, it sounds like you're pretty close to catching a live one anyway, but if you take this advice onboard and reorient your strategy to one of predator and prey, dominant and supplicant, desired and desiring, then you will slay it all the time.
Best of luck.

If your okay with it being the second date it's easy. Just be a good gentleman on the first date to make her trust you. Make the second date more casual. Go for a kiss/makeout when it feels right. From there it normally escalates to sex real quick. Good luck

Solid post, bro. I'm going to re-read it and absorb it well.

Enjoy some ass. --OP

Attached: ass020.jpg (972x1296, 483K)

What you really need to do is go to Amsterdam, and have an orgy... or go to Asia like Cambodia way-way easier to score

Attached: 6259_n.jpg (960x540, 97K)

All it takes is money. Wheres the problem?

I have money. That's why this is fucked up.

I don't dress fancy or drive an amazing car. So I guess they don't know I have money. I can't just walk up and be like "hey, I'm rich, fuck me..."

Can I? How do you do it?

buy a 458 duh

I have a big/husband.

He can watch, I don’t mind.

I have a *bf/husband.