Does anyone know the best way to come out as transgender...

does anyone know the best way to come out as transgender? i need help and im quite scared what my parents reaction will be. Anyone out there that is trans can you share your experience please

Attached: FB_IMG_1539820958938.png (400x300, 222K)

don't be retarded and throw your life away

how is it retarded ive felt this way for as long as i can remember ive allways wanted to be a girl

Use the 4th of July popper things where you pull the string on the back and confetti flies out.

While your parents are eating dinner run into the room naked with a pair of scissors, power jump onto the table, cut your dick off with the scissors, throw it at your dad screaming “YOU CAN HAVE THIS BACK!”

And then realize you have a mental disease.

First of all, try to get a backup. It sucks, but you need something to fall back on before telling them if you suspect they might not appreciate that you tell them. Coming out culture is very much a thing, don't force yourself through a dangerous situation just because some fuckers on the internet say it's better to be honest.

Just ask what’s your opinion on trans people

Kill your self and leave a note

this. My boyfriend is transgender and his parents were staunch Christians who would have definitely kicked him out if he came out. So he waited until he was on his own feet before doing anything. For now, try socially transitioning amongst groups where you are accepted.

PS, this ain't the place for trans stuff

how about you just ask them what they think of transgender people? you could just say that you asked because its a becoming a very revelant topic of discussion and you dont know what to think of it.

Thanks for the nice response means alot when,everyone basically just says to kys

yeah ik but i asked the same thing on the LGBT board but no one responded :(

Just tell everyone that you’re mentally ill and don’t agree with the gender that your body assigned to you. They will (not) understand.

>Fucking fag

If gender is a social construct how can you say what being a girl feels like? There isn't a rigid definition of "girl" right?

body dysphoria

This but fill them with your tranny juice

I promise you this will destroy your life. Most guys at some point want to be a girl, and in a world where gender dysphoria is shoved down everyone's throats like it's normal, it's easy to fall into the trap. You might grow put of it you might not, but I promise you, if you go through with this, you will have an identity crisis, you will lose sense of who you are and what you want to be, and you become depressed and suicidal. I have nothing against transgenders and have one as a relatively close friend. They are in constant emotional trauma all the time. They can never focus. They can't get a job. Hormones and therapy are driving them into poverty and I'll be surprised if he/she doesn't kill themselves in the next couple years. It not worth it Yea Forumsro I promise

Don't worry about it fam! Try to get away from this place if it hurts you. No point in getting hurt by some random. Check in your area if they are some lgbt support groups or something, and don't give up!

Most parents are more observant than any teenager will ever suspect. They probably know already, or at least suspect something is awry.

The main exception is if they are heavily religious which will blind them from the actual world they live in.

The other thing is if you don't broadly know how they'll react you've not spent enough effort taking notice of your parents and their own emotions and feelings.

Maybe just ask them how they think you're developing and take it from there.

sure thing, from personal experience:
don't.
instead, realize that modern medicine will NEVER be able to match your body with your brain, and instead of pining and wishing for what you can never have, work on training yourself to accept yourself as you are.

I read the definition. I don't see how it applies. OP thinks she's a girl, but we say girls (and guys) can do anything. So how does one feel like something when that something doesn't have a real definition? You don't have to have long hair and wear makeup to be a girl. You don't have to stay at home and cook and clean all day to be a girl. You can do anything a man can do. What does feeling like a girl feel like? I'm a cis gender person and I don't feel anything about my gender. I don't think about it. I also don't subscribe to all of the gender norms that we used to attach to gender.

Sounds like you had a rough time with something like that as well eh? But still, do remember disphoria is very much a mental illness. I'm glad that it apparently helped for you if you embraced it, but some people don't experience it the same way. You just need to try and better yourself, ain't no good way to do it for every person.

When i see my penis i get angry that it isnt a vagina its been like this for ages

Yo, psychology student here! Basically, for some people dysphoria originates from how others see you, and their expectation about you depending of the gender they give you. Even if you can do anything whether you're a girl or a boy, you can see that people won't give you the same look.

Try it after drinking bleach.

Don't. Just wait until your acute mental retardation clears up. There is no transgender only mental illness

I wanted always to be an astronaut but that shits never gonna happen. Grow up and accept the fact you got a dick.

If you only want nice replies instead of honest ones why don't you go to

>This
No amount of hormones makes you a girl
No amount of surgery makes you a girl
That being said I support anyone wanting to remove their genitals so as not to contribute their obviously defective genes to humanity.
However I hope you find your happiness one way or another

darn straight you need help.
You need Jesus

I know you're bullshitting, but if you aren't, you need to end your life asap or get serious help, because there is an underlying issue at hand.

And ive always wanted to be 6 foot 5 and 300lb of muscle with a 8 inch dick. Grow up you grown ass baby

suicide note

lmao have you ever studied genetics?
Do you realize something like gender dysphoria and sexual orientation in general has literally nothing to do with genes right? And that you can't "transmit" it to your eventual children right? Or did you just have to say it to sound smart?
has nothing to do

there is no jesus or god

Autism

Come out in front of a train tranny fag

what's your age, living situation? what thoughts have they expressed about homosexuality or trans people?

>Try it after drinking bleach.
Baseball bat to own head is a good way to come out aswell.

>im quite scared what my parents reaction will be
you need to be 18 to use this board

Come out of a 8th floor window faggot.

You are not trans, you are just a weak ass feminine beta dude. Own it and marry some fat manish woman who will ruin your life like all the others do.

this. best advice in the thread.