Anybody want more of my ex's thicc ass?

Anybody want more of my ex's thicc ass?

Attached: 1550024984940.jpg (391x1024, 131K)

Yes

don't encourage him

New roll thread. Help me escape Yea Forums

Attached: 1550024998606.jpg (351x1024, 99K)

Attached: 1550025010374.jpg (384x898, 127K)

Looks like the hater has to leave Yea Forums, again.

Fantastic news, OP, you're free to leave now:

Fantastic. OP is going to get so much time back. He'll be able to ease him slowly back into the outside world, maybe eventually even start dating.

Word of advice, OP. Don't be such a dick to your next gf.

Congrats OP. You have to admit you’ve gone a bit psycho overboard since she dumped you for that massive cocked nigger.

Anyway, all the best. If we ever need to look at your ex we can always look at one of the hundred thousand threads in the archive.

Checked
But you two have it backwards, pic relateds ex didn't offer the challenge, one of the faggots who didn't want to see her did.

More

Enough of this cottage cheese OP

You have to respect the trips, bro. That's how Yea Forums works. Everyone is rooting for you to leave.

Your work here is done. You're just doing doing the same thing over and over because you've run out of self esteem.

Go get it back.

Yes, this exactly OP. It's not like anyone wants you have to offer. Shit is over.

Trips has spoken. Time to wave goodbye, OP.

You have a kik so I can see more?

Mooooaaar

Let it go, OP. Go towards the light.

You can do it. No need to samefag. Leave Yea Forums forever. It's your destiny.

Bye bye OP. Thanks for the hundreds of identical threads at the same time each day. You’ve made the right decision to leave.

I'd like to see she front

OP has gone. The show is over. He won't be back. He made the right decision.

Still here.. just took a break

Attached: Resized_Screenshot_20190227-181210_1012.jpg (778x1600, 71K)

So pleased you're giving this away. I'm sure you'll feel much better when you break the cycle. Are you seeing a therapist?