Bisexuality is a thing

bisexuality is a thing
get over it biphobes

Attached: 1551671621213.jpg (474x359, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.slideplayer.com/30/9547277/slides/slide_9.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok, it is a thing. But you have to know that neither faggots nor straights like you. Your kind of people is granted to cuck anyone and your kind of people brought AIDS to the straight community.

I see lots of posting on this board about bisexuality, but have any of you actually ever tried it? Actually been with a boy and a girl?

you don't have to be with both at the same time to be bi. That is the goal tho.

Lots of bi people like monogamy.

Nothing wrong with having a spare tire.

People like you give a bad name to bisexual people.

Rude.

I didn't even mean same occasion I meant been with a guy and a girl at least once separately. Most people on Yea Forums are pretenders and voyeurs

It's less about being with one of each and more about looking for the right one in either.

I'm a bisexual guy that more often finds females attractive than males and I'm currently dating a male. Still find females attractive than males. So does my boyfriend. None of that means that we aren't attracted to each other.

Attached: 1548145745206.jpg (552x366, 12K)

*more often find females
also checked

Attached: 1548145722667.jpg (960x899, 45K)

Attached: 1548023919531.jpg (740x740, 185K)

Yes, because there are only 2 genders.

Yes, and only objects have gender. Gender applied to humans it's a invention by (((John Money))).

If ya ain't straight

Ya gay

Nice false dichotomy.

Not an argument.

>What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

What are we fucking computers ? 1 or 0 1 and 0? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Wait they have those now...

bifaguality

Also not an argument.

Your shit isn't even an argument. Nothing in real life is binary.

My argument is that your head's so far up your arse you can see out of your mouth

Not arguments.

Not a rebuttal

Not an argument.

Can confirm. In my case it seems to function on a Dom/sub mood basis for me. Basically I like topping for women and bottoming for men and which I'm into depends on what I feel like doing. I don't really like toping men and can't get off to fem-dom stuff, which I find odd. I an not representative of any demographic trend, but I can definitely get off with men and women equally well and I even have a 50/50 split on my current sexual partners count.

Not a rebuttal

bi=homo

Let me reword that.

If you arent heterosexual

Than you're a worthless faggot transqueer who should join the 45 percent

"_______" is a thing. Get over it "_____-phobes"

This is the modern argument.

You are monumentally stupid.

Go eat a bag of dicks.

Not an argument.

Now we're talking the same language.

Hell ye boi

whew good thing my girlfriend has a feminine cock then so it isn't gay

If you don't believe in bisexuality then you should literally kill yourself.
Your brain is broken at that point. But more likely you're sexually repressed as fuck and terrified that a little bit of you might like the D.

Attached: 1548195645226.jpg (345x345, 33K)

Attached: download.jpg (277x182, 8K)

No one gives a fuck who you are attracted to, just who you are in some kind of a relationship with. You can like girls all you want but if you're female dating a dude you're in a straight relationship. However often you think about whatever lipstick lesbian is popular this week doesn't mean anything about you or your life.

You're just a fucking hetero normie and no one cares.

1=2?
No, it doesn't.

1=1
1+1=2
2=2
1=/=2

hetero=hetero
homo=homo
hetero+homo=bi
bi=bi

Attached: edroy.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>You can like girls all you want but if you're female dating a dude you're in a straight relationship.
Actual reply from a cis bisexual girl married to a cis heterosexual man.
>wow okay I didn't realize that my bisexuality and experiences being bisexual are now worthless because of who I happened to fall in love with and marry I'll be sure to turn in my bisexual card

Im not a retarded, keep your bisexuality card. You're bisexual, congrats. No one cares though except other attention seeking bisexuals. The next time you are holding hands with your boyfriend in public check your heterosexual privilege. Real gays out here wishing they could do that without having to wonder if they're gonna set off some zealot.

Ah, the "straight passing privilege". They have an answer to that. images.slideplayer.com/30/9547277/slides/slide_9.jpg

BTW, I took that quote from Twitter, I'm not a cis bisexual girl married to a cis heterosexual man.

What does a bi plus str8 equal?

Who the fuck is they? The other bisexuals that arent discriminated against? Imagine thinking being accused of just "going through a phase" is the peak of the discrimination you experience. People like that dilute the actual gay experience. And their attraction to the same sex is absolutely just a phase they go through before realizing they are just hetero normies.

>Who the fuck is they?
Bisexuals in general.

Soo...he was behind that

Attached: zhla7vxn7y7oxpt6m227951825000.jpg (1620x1164, 106K)

>Im not a retarded

Attached: horsepretax.jpg (2048x1152, 382K)