My wife is going to get her first tattoo on Thursday. I’m repulsed by them. It makes a woman instantly unattractive...

My wife is going to get her first tattoo on Thursday. I’m repulsed by them. It makes a woman instantly unattractive. What do Yea Forums?

Attached: 411E172F-99FD-4BDE-B5B5-FF61007065E9.jpg (2448x3264, 457K)

How do I find pictures of women pulling up their shirts to expose their midriff when there is no tattoo there?

>marrying someone without discussing your and their preference for tattoos

Tell her no. She's your wife. Also make sure you get a better divorce attorney than she has.

go mate it will change her mind

Tell her you don't like the idea of her getting one.

This is a new thing. We’ve been married for nine years and it has only come up in the last six months. She has known how much I hate them for years.

If you feel as strongly about tattoos as I do, this is good advice

She went once and saw how pissed off I got. Now she’s doing it anyway.

She's doing it to spite you then. Make her get it and let it serve as a reminder of her own womanhood.

Tattoos weren’t invented in the last 6 months though user...

I tried that. She’s set on it. I don’t know that I could give up my kids though.

Stop her from doing it. I got one. I am not gonna say I would regret it but I wouldnt do it over.

Tell HER that you dummy, not a bunch of random people on Yea Forums

Attached: 0018.jpg (1424x1080, 240K)

I’m sort of leaning towards making her regret it. I want her to feel like the degenerate she will be for putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

no i mean mate with her, it'll change her mind
assert you dominance more by fingering her anus too

That's why you get the better divorce attorney. Letting the mother raise your children is a surefire way to make sure they end up fucking niggers.

We had the only real fight of our marriage over it when she went to get it a couple of months ago. She decided against it then... I think she’s going to go through with it this time.

Tell her that if she gets a tattoo, that you will break up with her.

Never date a tattooed whorw

I wish it was that easy in PA. We are a fucking liberal haven around here. I’d lose since it wouldn’t be a valid reason to divorce her.

Also find out who would be doing it ahead of time and pay them a comparatively massive amount of money to get them to draw something stupid like a reproduction of that naked Trump painting.

Tell her how you feel about it???

I told her she should get a queen of spades one too, since that’s the only beast that likes women with ink. It’s not a skin color, it’s an attitude.

dump her, but before that, make her to have some stupid tatoos that she will regret for sure

I'd just tell her that you'll be disgusted ever time you see it or something, honestly it seems like she should respect your opinion on the matter a little more. Maybe there's something a little deeper you should be talking with her about.

Attached: 0024.jpg (640x476, 30K)