Fuck vaccines and fuck reddit

fuck vaccines and fuck reddit

Attached: it be like that sometimes.jpg (500x484, 47K)

so edgy

Wut?

Are you a fucking idiot antivaccer?

reddit will defend this

Attached: vaccines cause SIDS.jpg (960x720, 116K)

good one

Why though? What did they do to you?

Autism can't be contracted, you're either born with it or not, retard

but my Jew doctor said it's good to pump my baby full of chemicals, and so did Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel, so obviously it's just a conspiracy theory, put on your tin foil hat!!

'reported'

Attached: 1549662868024-b.jpg (1536x2048, 263K)

says at the end of the paragraph
>Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of tripedia vaccine

The dipshit can;t read the rest of the paragraph.

how can they establish a control group when everybody receives the vaccine retard

you do know that side effects come from people reporting their effects

Everybody doesn't get vaccinated, retard. There are plenty of contries without mandatory vaccines

the vaccine makers dont do control studies lol

You'll never have children anyway, so...

Why are vaxxers scared of anti-vaxxers? They are vaxxed, they can't get sick. Unless the vax does nothing.

nigger baby

Attached: antoniodelrunario.png (333x331, 66K)

Look up herd immunity. Your disease infested 4 year old can get my 3 month old sick b/c she isn't old enough to get the shot yet.

Vaccines contain aluminum
Just saying

Measles contains measles... Just saying

ad hom

>Your disease infested 4 year old can get my 3 month old sick b/c she isn't old enough to get the shot yet
Sounds like a survival of the fittest problem.

just saying a bunch of bullshit

OP is a fag again

Aluminum is not safe to inject
Neither is Mercury
Or fetal tissue (accidentally gets into vaccines rarely) (is used to make vaccines)

>autism becoming epidemic
>Nobody cares
>10s of thousands of people die from vaccines every year
>Nobody cares
>10 un vaccinated children get measles but eventually get better thanks to modern medicine
>Global panic, everybody urged to vaccinate immediately

THESE GOYIM SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO GO UNVACCINATED!

oh god I think I cringed

You got him
Another victory on the internet

Well you'll never have kids, and you'll probably die before getting to 40....so keep on doing you booboo! You beautiful snowflake you

When autistics start getting measles what the fuck stupid shit will you say then?

How uneducated do you have to be to post shit like this

It's because they let the "elites" do the research for them and anyone who talks against is "crazy" not just on this matter but on many. If only they took some time to research instead of hating on the one who has spoken out which ofcourse does nothing at all

man, if the founding fathers could drink mercury for their colds and not be totally nuts from it I don't know where the whole thimoseral explanation even gets off, there just isn't enough mercury there to do anything, this is exactly why it took so long for humans to find out mercury is toxic at all

the entire dangerous mechanism of mercury is biomagnification, that it doesn't have a metabolic pathway to leave the body and so it never does and any additional mercury exposure just piles up forever, so the only people who ever really got super sick from it were people who were occupationally touching it with their skin all the damn time. you could just drink a mercury thermometer and it wouldn't do jack shit, actually maybe diarrhea for a while because it does kill the hell out of germs, so same reason antibiotics cause the shits really

the entire idea is like little kid hype of being told not to touch mercury but in adults, meanwhile if you vaccinate all the kids obviously some of them will be autistic because...you vaccinated all of them? how tf would you ever be able to tell if it DID cause autism? shouldn't this have ended with the first anti-vax kid that turned out autistic anyway? but it didn't

Attached: 1548132769889.png (1600x1410, 1.02M)

Based on recent research, it's much more likely autism is a gastrointestinal illness related to modern processed food rather than anything remotely related to vaccines

>shouldn't this have ended with the first anti-vax kid that turned out autistic anyway?

THIS.

I think that in some very special bizzaro episode way, that only confirmed the BIG PHARMA© conspiracy in their magic feather waving minds.

2.5 million deaths each year before vaccine -> direct causation between vaccine and lives saved

"Autistic screetching intensifies" -> blames a vaccine over 100s of possibilities

Show me the fucking real data, substantiated proof. I want it

i wish there was a vaccine against idiots and baitposters and newefags

I keep trying to think of an experiment that will sort of prove it "backwards" to them, like actually get a huge sample size of anti-vax kids and show that the rate of autism is the same. Not sure how I could legally/ethically do it without putting them on some kind of voluntary, sealed biodome kind of shit. In the end the small meme-pile of dead kids is just actually a lot cheaper. Meanwhile, they do seem to be increasing vaccination awareness in normal people, typically a difficult subject to make interesting but somehow they've done it.

Attached: 1550806439856.jpg (850x1265, 181K)

Being born can cause SIDs.