What do you think about war?

What do you think about war?

Attached: E22EF3C4-687B-445B-B1B8-9911578E25D0.jpg (1486x991, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yuTkgi7scKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think we're very overdue for one.

it has its uses, what the libtards dont realise is that if the west didnt dominate in war we would get wiped out in a matter of years. Also deep down inside I think humans are built to enjoy conflict.

War is the outcome of failed Diplomacy

the sky is blue

What about if you're destroyed from within by a cabal of subversive assholes, that claim to be your greatest allies?

Makes people Rich and people get killed
That’s kinda about it

>huh
>YEAH
>What is it good for?

>What do you think about war?
It's how Americans learn geography.

Part of human's nature and an impossible to terminate evil.

Also, bullshit aside this;
FPBP

The US is a military empire and War is just a means of profiting the few in furtherance of bolstering international capitalism.

The US wouldn't be gearing up to invade Venezuela if they hadn't nationalized their oil industry. Same reason the US backed the coup in 53 that toppled Mossadegh's government in Iran.

Sometimes war is unavoidable, the Civil War, WWII, probably fighting cult groups like ISIS, but that's not what most of the conflicts of the 20th century were like.

We should war niggers

It never changes

Totally love it. Huge fan. Did you know that some of the deadest dead people died in a war?

I am ready

Attached: 1016-0045-660x440.jpg (660x440, 52K)

Seems pretty pointless in the modern era, no war since WW2 has really accomplished much

I often contemplate on what it’s good for

did somebody say WAR NIGGER?

Attached: warnigger.jpg (919x1384, 802K)

It’s as antiquated as the systems and policies everyone wishes to hold onto until we destroy ourselves with stagnant thinking.

Attached: 1346485549190.png (447x700, 421K)

Feel free to fuck off to whatever the next war is if you disagree

War is fought for the Jew.

Next war is likely going to be against people like you.

Absolutely Nothing!

Attached: 1549734304401.jpg (700x459, 53K)

yeah is cool i wanna die

Fuck off mack into you piece of shit vault, labrat

wasn't like GI:JOE made it look like it would be :( Much sitting, followed by gearing up, followed by more sitting. Sometimes shooting stuff but really not nearly as much as sitting around.

You mean what it's good for?
Absolutely nothing.

Not sure if you're a fan of the onion but this is for you:
youtu.be/yuTkgi7scKo

Not as fun as I'd thought. Hurry up and wait. 90% standing by, 5% eating/sleeping/working out, 4% mission and safety briefs/transport, and 1% shooting things.

You too

Wow your soooo enlightened. I hope your art degree takes you places.