Found out my mom was fucked by 30 different guys in my own house...

found out my mom was fucked by 30 different guys in my own house. Went on her phone and found out how much of a cumslut she is

Attached: 1551650722779.jpg (493x640, 182K)

look at her big milf ass bent over. Tell me what you would do to her.

Attached: 1551650883507.jpg (400x300, 65K)

Women equality encourages this sort of behavior. Sad really.

will keep posting if you tell me how hot my mom is how would you fuck her?

Attached: 1551650887996.jpg (400x300, 71K)

Dump pics

look at this big milf ass what would you do to that shit Yea Forums?

Attached: 1551650993338.jpg (400x300, 69K)

tell me how hot she is and I'll dump folder. look at that shit

Attached: 1551650900770.jpg (323x400, 81K)

this is her pussy imagine putting your dick inside her making her scream. she let 12 guys cum inside her that night

Attached: 1551650998262.jpg (331x400, 82K)

this big ass bouncing up and down your cock.

Attached: 1551650897183.jpg (400x300, 82K)

nicccce, how old is she?

Any full frontals?

Need pics of the creampie

Videos user?

47 isnt she such a sexy Rick milf? she loves getting young guys drunk and holding her down as she gets fucked up her ass and deepthroated licking the cum off the floor. tell me what you would do to her and will post alot more

So if she's such a slut, when are you gonna fuck her, OP?

here's her sucking on her dildo showing her face imagine that was your cock her sucking every last drop

Attached: 1551651701219.jpg (599x640, 180K)

Your mom is Def hot AF... I'd smash the fuck out of her while you're in the next room listening... Maybe invite you over for a smash when I'm done with her if I could get her to be a dirty enough girl for me...

So, dump more. Also, how do you know details like 12 dudes came in her in a single night? Do you have videos? Does she keep a diary of her sluttiness? You actually witness dudes coming and going?

I'd take her from behind so hard then cum in her mouth and on these big titties

text messages telling her cougar friends how amazing it was and how she needs it in her ass and pussy all the time

caught my mom cheating a few times, probably should have told my dad sooner

So do you have a dad or are they separated? Does dad know? How can she have a revolving door or dudes coming in to fuck her in the same house you live in and you don't realize it before you find pics and texts on her phone?

divorced she gets all the dick she wants now tell me youd fuck her

>my mom was fucked by 30 different guys
In a row?

yes

Try not to suck any more dicks on your way to your car

I'd only fuck her so I could be your step dad and molest you

she was gangbanged buy 30 guys at my house she got a few drunk and just started sucking them off while watching tv. then they all held down her thick milf ass and ran trains on her all night while ines at my dads

Attached: 1551653025513.jpg (312x400, 63K)

Post proof she’s your mom

Roll

how? you won't believe me either way. maybe I'll post her info if you guys tell me what youd do to her

How did she manage to get 30 dudes over to her house? Even with a CL listing or something like that it seems unlikely 30 would show

Jesus. I need to be invited next time. DM me on kik because I got a big dick and would love to destroy your moms milf ass.

Ewhite933

Yeah I'm calling total bs on this thread. So many holes
It's just a 250lb basement dweller jacking off to a badly premised story. Actually kinda gross and creepy

she was fucking one guy she met at the gym and showed her off to his friends. eventually they started hitting on her too and after joking around about it ent them mass texts with these pictures telling them to come over

dont believe me I get to see this ass every day

Attached: 1551653612686.jpg (400x361, 70K)

This. I had enough fake shit lately.

will post more proof after I go through this cumsluts phone

Send me on kik? Ooby82 would love to talk more

How about you just set us up w her instead? I want to watch this milf milk this dick

Attached: 3AC6CC9C-C5C4-4D4E-9AFF-EC869A765020.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

Got some news for u dip shit. It's not your house. It's hers so get the fuck out if u don't like it

How about you just do it faggot instead of being a lying sack of shit attention whoring bitch.

here's another face pic with her titties out. I'll keep em coming if you guys tell keep telling me how my sexy mom would fuck you humiliate me

Attached: 1551654107013.jpg (640x480, 192K)

HMU on kik. Not trying to let this thread die. Ewhite933

I’d run a fucking train o your mom any day

Post pictures from her panty drawer if she such a slut

cmon guys tell me more imagine her big breasts bouncing on top of you grabbing that ass tell me you guys aren't turned on by thick milfs

That’s awesome.

Then count me in.

Id split the cumslut in half

Attached: my.jpg (540x960, 72K)

Good mom

So when do the rest of us get to fuck her?

you think she's hot?

HAHAH you arent splitting anything in half with that lil slugger there bud

KEK that's over 8 inches nigger. Oy very goyim

Attached: oy vey shmekel 2.png (1051x657, 730K)

And my giant fuckin hands to give perspective. Lets see wut ur slingin

Attached: my hand.jpg (486x864, 69K)

wasnt going to post this but fuck it here's another face pic with her naked. I want you all to cum to her tell me how hot she is imagine her staring at you plow her

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-184829_Gallery.jpg (976x728, 305K)

Post everything user

here's a pic of a vid of her putting a sildo in her tight ass

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-185555_Gallery.jpg (888x585, 287K)

user can u create a mega? plssssss

Hmmm

I wanna take your mother from behind, bend her over a kitchen table and pound her slutty asshole into a dribbling cum filled mess.

christ you're one creepy faggot

I’d tie her up and facefuck her till she’s covered in his own spit and stomach fluids and then use them to lube up her asshole and fuck, then I’d cum all inside it and make her squeeze it out into a shot glass and slurp it up

Her own*

I’d grab her throat from behind and pull her panties down from behind with my other hand as I whispered in her ear “how bad do you want this?”

I’d slowly slide my cock between her legs while I slowly push her neck forward so she bends over opening up her pussy for my eyes.

Then, I’d reach around and get her to spit in my hand and use that for lube. I’d make sure she begged me for the next part... I’d make my top spread her labias and poke in and out with just my cocks tip.

I’d let my Previn make her nice and wet so I’d gradually thrust in deeper...