Tor Thread

Tor Thread

ITT we talk about anything Deep Web related

Links tips and advice

Attached: 1200px-Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (1200x725, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Investigative_Technique
technitium.com/tmac/
xxrc3kqmrkqbt5f6.onion
kbhwvy7ym6yaagzt.onion
aihxcgfwsbth27y2.onion
m7cojoafj2tntsos.onion
7unj57gh6gknggux.onion
yj52epkgz67hjqel.onion/delicious-dyslexic
a6ctyinwbd6vpfn5.onion
jbkhslv7wtvt6be5fhyxclio5xlr4dtpmwfdqttt5zlfosihyet53aad.onion
7i2b5luu2orzbege.onion
tuff6x4yvtuqoruetghj7hpzb2h7kqtdywlxbbqeep2kwrf5drb4ilyd.onion
trac.i2p2.i2p/report/1
zzz.i2p/
diftracker.i2p/
forum.i2p
stats.i2p/cgi-bin/dashboard.cgi
keys.echelon.i2p/
inr.i2p/
stats.i2p/cgi-bin/osts.cgi
i2p.to/status.php
identiguy.i2p/
b7cxf4dkdsko6ah2.onion/...sp;
searchb5a7tmimez.onion/
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/
gjobqjj7wyczbqie.onion/
hss3uro2hsxfogfq.onion/
haystakvxad7wbk5.onion/
msydqstlz2kzerdg.onion/
abikogailmonxlzl.onion/
xmh57jrzrnw6insl.onion/
torstatus.blutmagie.de/...sp;
torcheck.xenobite.eu/...sp;
torstatus.rueckgr.at/
deepdot35wvmeyd5.onion/
wcgqzqyfi7a6iu62.onion/...sp;
darkweba6le5w52w.onion/...sp;
deepweb2teloq5cl.onion/...sp;
brchanansdnhvvnm.onion/gore/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/gore/index.html
rzilaygoiqfvmmcl.onion/gore/
fhostingineiwjg6cppciac2bemu42nwsupvvisihnczinok362qfrqd.onion///
54lnbzjo6xlr4f4j.onion/...sp;
gamebombfak3pwnh.onion/...sp;
infantilefb6ovh4.onion/...sp;
didwzweiypgcznon.onion
nytimes3xbfgragh.onion/
beehive6ratfqulk.onion/
dreadecomdopooda.onion/...sp;
lfbg75wjgi4nzdio.onion/...sp;
society44nlbxqdz.onion/...sp;
psycnets7z6tvqpa.onion/...sp;
atlayofke5rqhsma.onion/
arch3rsecgjqcmjb.onion/
pyfsu7ywsnuvke3r.onion/...sp;
cp5ju2qrbfrwz4z4.onion/...sp;
onionlandbakyt3j.onion/...sp;
vrimutd6so6a565x.onion/
ocu3errhpxppmwpr.onion/
answerstedhctbek.onion/
n7uub757gowpvoa2.onion/...sp;
cavetord6bosm3sl.onion/
politiepcvh42eav.onion/...sp;
thundersplv36ecb.onion/...sp;
kkkkkkkkkk63ava6.onion/...sp;
qubesos4rrrrz6n4.onion/...sp;
vtg3zdwwe4klpx4t.onion/...sp;
xpgylzydxykgdqyg.onion/www
yz7lpwfhhzcdyc5y.onion/...sp;
gf2juatsqdph6x2h.onion/...sp;
superkuhbitj6tul.onion/...sp;
s6cco2jylmxqcdeh.onion/...sp;
nnksciarbrfsg3ud.onion/...sp;
yruphmpbr7uhbt36.onion/...sp;
hdwikicorldcisiy.onion/
darkweb2zz7etehx.onion/...sp;
aaalink7lq6i65bb.onion/...sp;
godnotabatovgyqz.onion/...sp;
wikipediak4by6wf.onion/
darkway.torpress2sarn7xw.onion/
acidsongafqbf4fx.onion/
75uxxt4fqzmvgoqm.onion/...sp;
fsv2bgli7wk4hkvl.onion/#Dumps
fsv2bgli7wk4hkvl.onion/dumps/unife_alumnas.txt
fsv2bgli7wk4hkvl.onion/dumps/lacuerda.net.txt
fsv2bgli7wk4hkvl.onion/sqli/SQLi_2281.txt
jyeupke3nnyjuzqm.onion/
cp5ju2qrbfrwz4z4.onion/database.html
cebollaw3p37wrsq.onion/....php?thread-284.html
dumpedlqezarfife.onion/
rrcc5uuudhh4oz3c.onion/
torbox3uiot6wchz.onion/
xfmro77i3lixucja.onion/
gjgbztmown7d6usl.onion/
i2p2.i2p/
echelon.i2p/
planet.i2p/
wiki.meeh.i2p/
hq.postman.i2p/
tracker2.postman.i2p/
direct.i2p/
epsilon.i2p/
eye.i2p/
eepsites.i2p/Default.aspx
torstatus.blutmagie.de/...sp
cdn7r7e6i4ab4qvw.onion
vjs4ma7nyb3yfije.onion
ghostbin.com/paste/azk4r
grams7ebnju7gwjl.onion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's y'all thoughts on using a free VPN like Proton VPN with Tor?

Some of the stuff they publish is pretty good.

Attached: TOR.jpg (800x420, 96K)

I think i'll see you in prison user

nice try, CIA.

Tor =/= Illegal

So would it be better to not use a VPN then? And just use the browser?

BRB FBI

The best is to use Tails and also using it through public wifi

Anybody have some fun links that's not CP

I know that and i've done it before but i just want to browse the deep web not buy anything

MODS MODS MODS

free VPN's keep logs so they could POTENTIALLY fuck you over

Yeah but Proton is located out of state and are not subjected to US law and they claim to not keep logs and that they physically can not see where you've been

Or so they claim

I’ll be purchasing some acid in a couple of weeks
I run Whonix to get on TOR
I’ll eventually buy Panda antivirus which comes with a VPN so my is covered
The only thing i’m asking you guys is how to encrypt a message
The site requires to send an encrypted message giving my infos along with payments
Thing is I don’t know where to start

couldn't they still get your mac address?

Protonmail if a encrypted email service it's free or you can pay for added encryption

The way i see it is my ip is first hidden by VPN then further encrypted with the browser so it seams like either party wouldn't see my true ip

yeah but your machine address isn't the same as your ip

Well how would i hide my machine address?

I'm honestly not sure. You could either
1) use a stolen device, so they couldn't correlate it's mac address with something you purchased
2) replace the wifi card after each time or something like that
3) re-write the firmware on the wifi card after your done each time, which sounds like the most difficult.
The first option is quite honestly the best

doesn't tails spoof your mac?

That's what i thought but i will have to look it up

>Newfags OUT
As long as you don't go to illegal sites, or take part in anything illegal , the Derpweb is perfectly fine & safe. Browse the Hidden Wiki & enjoy. There's a lot of pretty cool conspiracy sites, niche music sites, there's a lot of political dissident onions where yo can read what's actually occurring in suppressed authoritarian 3rd world countries, whistle blower sites where you can read the sketchy shit corporations & governments across the globe are doing / trying to hide, artist sites - banksy & several other popular alternative artists have onion sites that they blog on regularly & post their latest works before they premiere them publicly...

Just don't be stupid & do stupid shit, avoid illegal onions, and don't enable scripts / flash (malware - derp) & it's pretty much like the surface web was in the mid 1990s - early 2000's.

Tor and/or VPN's aren't going to do you any good if someone at the other end is dropping an NIT on your ass...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Investigative_Technique

technitium.com/tmac/

>newfag
>fag

Why the homophobia?

fuck off, fag

It does

bump

bump for more safety info

mac scramblr

Whats a good VPN I can use for Tor? I wanna get started but I don't wanna browse without a VPN.

you use a mac scrambler user.

use a paid vpn just pay the few bucks on a greendot prepaid card you bought wearing a hoodie and glasses....also dont drive your car to the store you got it at
also buy the greendot and load it out of town at a store you never visit

Attached: e3660f7b-5172-4757-9c19-ef127d6752bb.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I'm more surprised people try to fear monger so much about the darkweb / Tor / I2p / etc. It's perfectly safe as long as you're not a degenerate paedo, drug dealing retard, or religious extremist faggot.

is right. Don't do anything illegal, don't go to onions that host illegal activities & you'll be fine. Due to how slow Tor is & the basic setup of most onions, it truly is a throwback to 1990s-era 56k baud world wide web.

There's not super spooky evil ghosts & goblins that haunt you once you start browsing onions. I know Jewtubers have convinced retards that browsing Tor will end up with you needing an exorcism & al lyour family being devoured by duh Debul - but that's all Creepypasta shit.

Is there any point in using Tor if u dont plan on browsing the deep web?

Improved privacy, etc. It hides you IP address, etc. About all it does beyond accessing hidden services.

I mean you could use it as your main browser or OS it's just like Firefox but it's really slow

xxrc3kqmrkqbt5f6.onion

I use it as my main browser

NordVPN has built-in Tor-over-VPN or something option, but I'm not sure if it works.

can anyone verify what's on that link?

i have purchased some drugs using tor.
police will never catch me, im not from us, i change my location constantly so my internet location also changes, plus i have VPN enrypted and i use a generic computer with no confidential data.
haha duck the police

This

NEVER blindly go to an onion posted by a rando.

Yeah duck police duck phone posters duck cancer and goose

Yeah but where can you get the stuff delivered to safely?

Search for PGP (pretty good protectron) they want you to send your info encrypted with private unlock keys instead of invoice details in clear text

The link doesn't work

Fuck off faggot

Attached: 1550773814040.jpg (717x880, 186K)

appreciate the check

Bingo. The best source for finding onion sites is the censored hidden wiki (safest source to make sure you don't stumble upon anything illegal). There's also a number of onion search engines, but won't recommend any since they vary in dependability and accuracy.

kbhwvy7ym6yaagzt.onion

someone wanna check this one too?

>Creates TOR thread on site that government keeps tabs on

>Admits to using it

>Admits to accessing deepweb

Good luck in prison. You are literally retarded.

Attached: 1502953279403.jpg (393x375, 23K)

It's a torrent i'm not about to download it tho

There is nothing illegal about surfing the deep web new fren

>Retarded enough to think Tor is illegal
>Even though it's funded by the U.S. government
>It's used used by the U.S. government & literally hundreds of U.S. government departments have onion mirrors for U.S. citizens & dissidents currently in oppressive 3rd world nations to access.
>Falling for "le dangerous derpweb" meme
>Being this much of an autistic, uneducated faggot

user, you're the load mom shoulda swallowed.

The deepweb was created AND is funded by the government.

right idea, I was just wondering, if there are any brave and reckless anons who want to see what's there, post results

chicken

you're glowing :)

It's not a torrent, it's a zip file full of jpegs

aihxcgfwsbth27y2.onion

You have the mentally handicapped newfags & underage b&'s that watch Youtubers spewing Creepypasta tales on suddenly think a government-created & government-funded tunnel network is somehow illegal to access.

Paranoid fuck I used to order like 30 sheets without any of that

*fuck

werehouses

most thinly veiled request for CP i've ever seen

yep. the only reason you'd have to worry about being arrested is if you're doing illegal shit - and if that's your deal, you deserve to get arrested & tossed in prison. Tor is perfectly legal to download, use, browse onions with. Don't go to illegal onions, don't do illegal shit & the government won't give two shits.

m7cojoafj2tntsos.onion

Attached: D0Q2cjNX4AUZJhl.jpg (2048x2048, 674K)

you're gay as fuck, fag

The FUD is important to keep the normies out.

Get TailsOS and you won't need a VPN.

If you just want to look a free VPN will be fine.

They say not to use a VPN over tails. But it's fine with Tor

Is tails any less secure when run in a vm instead of a live disk?

newfren here, what do i need for safe deep web browsing?

Browsing dark web inst illegal. Just download tor and start browsing. Go register on dream market and explore. As long as you don't buy anything you will be absolutely fine.

Download Tor browser, keep javascript turned off, keep your computer/phone up to date. That's basically it.

The Tor bundle & the Tor projects most recent how-to on setting it up to maxamize security / safety. If you're in a 3rd world shithole (UK :^) ) where using Tor puts you at risk, then additional measures like TailsOS is strongly advised.

is tails needed?

thanks, am a third world shitter

Is it possible to be hacked on the deep web?

Attached: sample_a345de412872aa5a39990067f00c118a.jpg (850x1182, 634K)

And as several anons have said in this thread - avoid illegal shit, don't do illegal shit. If the authorities want you bad enough, not even Tor, Tails, etc will keep them from hunting you down. Use your brain & don't be a degenerate piece of shit.

eat a dick nigger

Not really. It's nice to have, but people including
Use Tor browser daily. I can't imagine getting much work done day-to-day if your operating system wipes itself every time you turn off the computer.

If you live in a shithole country that doesn't respect basic human rights / civil rights, it's would be strongly advised.

True nothing is untraceable

Possible? Yes

but you are more likely to be hacked on the surface web.

OH! DEAR you seem to have asked your question during an annual cunts convention. Try again tomorrow.

Cool to see onion share catching on. Share what you get

7unj57gh6gknggux.onion

Attached: 1546494192828.png (720x960, 617K)

Kill yourself before someone like me does it for you.

Yeah, I believe I had my IP pulled before by some racist slut who was mad cuz she couldn't get mod probly was also mad cuz she couldn't get laid

Attached: sample_aac82b21b6b49d7f6bcd7928e45b3bac.jpg (850x1182, 558K)

I found a cursed doll on the deep web that would eat my refrigerated pizza and call me a bitch at night. Needless to say, I don't use it anymore.

>using Tor and thinking you're safe
>using Tor and thinking the incest/loli sites aren't FBI honeypots

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Was it real

Lamo

>being this autistic

If you're using Tor to commit crimes or access illicit onions, then no shit you're not safe. The U.S. government has already proven it has the resources & ability to track you down if they want you bad enough. Plus they're the ones who funded & developed, provide a number of Tor nodes on the existing Tor network.

Thanks for stating the obvious, fucktard.

ok everyone in this thread is an actual pretentious fuck.

tails OS is a live bootable OS that connect everything you do on it to tor network, and it leaves no trace on the host computer

don't use any software that isnt included with tails if you don't want incompatinilty issues to uncover your identity

don't do illegal shit and you should not be prosecuted.

I'm not entirely sure. The guy who owned the doll was actually giving it away for free so I gave him my address and he sent it to my house a day later. I owned it for about two days before a slice of pepperoni and garlic mysteriously disappeared from my fridge. I panicked and decided to bury the doll afterwards, but the spot where it was buried was dug up recently. Probably just my neighbor's dog. Always digging holes haha.
Ha.

i want someone to clear this up for me, red rooms do not and can not exist right?

>illicit onions

Attached: IMG_20190303_192154_776.jpg (236x279, 9K)

>Thanks for stating the obvious
You'd be surprised at the amount of people who think using Tor basically gives them elite untraceable hacker status

why does the trace on the computer matter? They go entirely by connections, if you visit illegal sites then that is enough to prosecute you, no traces on PC needed

You should never give someone your address from the deep web, don't want that person coming to find you. I made mistakes by going and we don't fully comprehend what we are doing

Attached: 9b438e20b4bfbb9fda62098fe6b8f66a.jpg (729x1018, 79K)

lulz

Attached: heh.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Scary

what's onionshare?

Over Tor or Linux? No it's very unlikely to be real since the network is to slow to live stream

>a number of Tor nodes
>thinking the NSA doesn't secretly control >75% of all nodes

no traces means that whoever wants to prosecute you doesn't know what computer you used you fucking retard

file sharing application

drag and drop files, turn them into onion links, and then whoever has tor browser can open it and download the file that you turned into a link. think of mega links but with onions

Is there software like bruteforce where you can not hack but find dark web sites that aren't visible thru tor web searches?

Attached: bruteforce_attack.jpg (792x604, 105K)

Been talking with a mate about trying to get DMT through tor. Any tips? Is it harder being in NZ?

Between all the universities, private organizations, different government, intelligence agencies & spooks that provide nodes, you're safe as long as you're not doing illegal shit & accessing sketchy onions.

Has anyone ever bought credit card information from the dark web? I definitely would if I could find a reputable seller. There are no victims in credit card fraud unless I was to get caught.

I live in a crackhouse apartment block ran by the hell’s angels
There’s been alot of raids and undercovers so of course i’m paranoid

Besides, the site i’m ordering from mentioned about how they operate and i want their acid since it’s bomb as fuck

No. Mathematically, that won't work.

What you can do is scrape the web for onion addresses and periodically try to connect to them to see if they are alive. Pastebin seems to be a good source for this.

This is what freshonions did

you're so fucked lol.

d34th4m3g0.onion
nice site to buy stuff, someone has some lewd site or something good?

Attached: 1527391269040.gif (273x253, 1.99M)

>Example of the type of illegal behaviour that'll eventually have the feds / authorities knocking down your door.

Enjoy getting v& & thrown in prison, user.

Unless they go the parallel construction route and drop a dime on you to law enforcement agencys, the NSA isn't going to give a fuck about illegal activity (CP, drugs, black market shit, guns, etc), unless it involves terrorism or national security.

???????????
You browse the internet through a connection that you get from your ISP. It has your name on it.
If they want they can manage to trace your path back to your original IP and then you are fucked, no matter if you have any traces on your PC or not. It doesn't matter. The fact that you made that connection is enough, anything on your PC would just be a bonus.

>I live in a crackhouse apartment block ran by the hell’s angels
Have you considered not living there?

Why do people use mega instead? It's cheaper?

Surely there is some way to get away with it. If I was to get a cloned card I definitely wouldn't get caught with it. But are any of the sellers genuine or are they all stings?

yeah, that's the type of shit that'll have law enforcement on your doorstep real quick. especially since a lot of that type of shit funds organized crime, etc.

In Auckland? Any hookups haha

I use TOR to look at Jailbait sites like Prime JB, what are the odds that this will be picked up on? Surely they have bigger fish to fry?

Simply tracing your IP cannot be a basis for prosecution. Say you browse an illegal site and they look up all the IPs that visited and track them all down, without any evidence that you personally accessed the site they can't do jack shit.

use tails os.
it's almost idiot-proof.

user, just get a fucking job & earn money. Credit card scams, etc. are just asking for trouble. Stop being a lazy faggot & earn your money honestly.

it is surface web
most people aren't sharing possibly illegal stuff and aren't concerned about their privacy

I didn’t know, last August was my last month renting a room at a faggot’s apartment i worked with that i was on the verge to literally kill
Found a 1 room apartment at a really good price, as soon as i moved in i started getting to know what the fuck’s going on
Hell, even the old lady running the block has her parts in this whole shit
Montreal, Canada

I have a job! I just want to earn some money on the side to make life more comfortable...

you shouldn't rely on wishful thinking to protect you user
ever heard of murphey's law?

Well, you could go flip burgers at McDonalds & stop being a degenerate mooching deadbeat cunt. Jesus, you lazy fucks piss me off. Always looking for an easy buck. Neck yourself.

Depends exactly what you mean by jailbait and what the girls are doing. Are they clearly underage and wearing revealing clothes and posing in a way that can be considered sexually suggestive but are not engaging in sexual acts? If it's just that the feds almost certainly don't give a fuck about you. If they're underage and engaging in sexual activity then you better hope it's not a honeypot or that the nodes aren't compromised.

that's when you learn how to scam others of the same thinking with fake "cloned" credit card websites who just want to "make life more comfortable"

Then get a 2nd job & earn it honestly. Or so as advised & end yourself for being a lazy dipshit. Either one's good by me.

Why do you care so much? If I was to commit credit card fraud, it is all covered by credit card companies. It never affects people like you and me. We get fucked 6 ways to Sunday in life by big corporations. Why not fuck them back?

tbh is kind of fun reading all the "serious" discussions in the pedo forums. These people think they are normal.

Attached: 154671192633.jpg (1400x1024, 464K)

lmao y'all are really uninformed. The dark web was compromised a couple of years back. People have moved on from there, thats why u will rarely find any gems on there anymore. The nodes are almost fully supervised, though they only take action in special circumstances. idk what they are though, that info has never been released.

I don't see the problem. Credit card companies will just replenish your card after you tell them you've been hacked. It screws the banks, not the individual card owners. I say to that other user, go for it. I'd post my own cc numbers right now just for the fuck of it and get all my credit back but this site is most likely a honeypot, so that's not gonna happen. Kek

please elaborate

Because it always eventually filters down to the working class / working poor. You think corporations actually eat the losses?No, you lazy non-productive cunt, it's always passed on to the struggling working class that already have enough of a burden without having to cover for your grifting, thieving lazy ass. Get a 2nd job & earn an honest living, kike.

it really was that easy
yj52epkgz67hjqel.onion/delicious-dyslexic

elaborate on what

see
There's never a free ride / free lunch. The working class will always end up ultimately having to cover the tab for lazy thieving cunts like that user.

what part was compromised and how did it happen?

It isn't thieving at all. I work and pay my taxes Monday-Friday, I have a second job in event security outside of that, and I would continue with that as well as the credit card fraud.

Has anyone ever had any real experience with cloned cc?

True, but it can be used to obtain a search warrant, and that's where the real fun begins.
They'll seize your PC's, laptops, cellphones, storage devices, etc. They'll toss your house looking for any hidden devices, thumbdrives. All that will be taken to a mobile computer forensics truck parked outside your house while you sweat it out hoping they don't find anything illegal, and even though they might not find any illegal files or evidence, they'll find suspicious artifacts of your activity that will let them know they're on the right track. That will result in an even more thorough search of your house including bringing in a electronics storage device sniffing dog.

Dude im ashamed to admit it but i bought a cloned card with supposedly $1500 balance. It cost me $70 and as soon as i tried to use it it was already blocked. Don't bother.

most of those sites are scams, the dude running them admitted to scamming people for years on hundreds of sites

guys i saw a booby on the deep web

Go eat your pussy and fuck off

Do you have any friends? Anyone who owes you a favor?

>think of one big thing you want
>go to a liquor store early in the day
>buy a nice bottle of wine
>use your card
>give your card to your friend
>tell them they have a 24 hour shopping spree, as long as they buy you that one thing you wanted first
>don't try to buy prepaid cards
>call the bank the next morning
>"hey I can't find my card. I think the last time I used it I was in Shittown buying wine for dinner. Any charges since then?"

oh my god user, they're coming for you!
quick run some magnets over your hard drive!

on a whole, its compromised. traffic is analysed by black grade companies and governments, albeit secretive branches of government. it goes against the very thing that they wanted to do during its starting era. of course people knew it wouldnt last for long, conspiracists on deep intranets and the likes moved away from tor. back in the day i was on these forums, but several posts claimed that it was being taken over presumably leaked by the volunteers themselves as an attempt to warn people.

Good luck with your credit score if you do this and they get any whiff that you're pulling some scam shit.

Besides, they'd have to know your PIN number to use it! So obvious.

If they physically have the credit card then they don't need the pin, dumbass.

Top KEK

You don't have to know the pin to use a credit card. You might have to know the zip code, if you're at a gas station

I gave you a copy of bloons tower defense 3

In UK you need the PIN.

>I think i'll see you in prison user
So you are in prison....

Like the NSA building in Bluffdale? Some of the red flags were more mainstream than others, the Bluffdale center was on the front of magazines

3 is actually the easiest.
>sudo macchanger
Tails does that automatically for you

I don't see onionshare used often enough. Based user.

Here's a paper on buying stuff online
a6ctyinwbd6vpfn5.onion

Turn on public mode next time

A single transflash card is the size of a child's fingernail. If you can't hide that well enough to escape a cursory search then there's no hope for you. For that matter you can swallow it if need be, it wouldn't show up on an x-ray and if it came out the data would probably be unreadable, at least going by the effect my son's stomach acid had on a small coin. Beautifully anodised when it came out but coins are less likely to be eaten than a thin layer of brass.

tyvm :^)

Attached: y8w5lbo7i6h21.jpg (1024x682, 88K)

possibly, but you never really know whats going on behind the scenes. i would say the regular people working at the data centre don't even know what actually going on. it make sense that its restricted to the higher up. these are people that work behind the scenes so to speak. its scary to think that you dont even know what going on and regular people dont even know that they dont know....

Aнaнacы, дaйтe ccылкy нa лaйвы пытoк :3
ЛAйк cтpaх.com

Hey this looks fun

Attached: IMG_20190303_202757_473.jpg (647x526, 57K)

ty for breaking it down, have a good night

Is there stuff to do on the deep web besides all the creepy illegal shit? Like someone mentioned conspiracy sites and such

there is always a way to do anything, ever. If it involves humans. But you won't get away with it unless you execute every necessary precaution in the book, and even then I'd have a willing human proxy to kill at any point, just to be safe. the law does lurk underground, it's fatally stupid to think they don't. mistake number one

Yeah, there's a lot of interesting stuff. Turns out aliens are real, etc.

How do I find the paranormal and conspiracy and such

Half the fun is finding the t r u t h for yourself.

slows it down to no end and still dosent make u user, try using a VM with it but not really worth more than being an exercise in can u do it

lul

checked
lurk moar fag

quality content user :)

I ordered some acid the other day on Dream market. You probably shouldn't use a VPN but instead just use tor on Whonix or Tails. You will want to read some documentation or tutorials on PGP before you do anything. Make sure to setup two factor authentication on your market account.

Thanks. Do you have anything like it you want to share?

The newest newfag of all

From what I make of it Tails should protect you from an NIT

>Thinks using Tor will get you V&
Retards calling retards retards

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1273x1500, 241K)

idk, I will look to see if I have anything

too tru

Just use whonix or tails in a vm. They have tor pre installed, and that way you can access what you need to through tor on an isolated server so you can keep your main desktop clean, and you dont have to go through the trouble of configuring your system or worry about leaving yourself vulnerable.

all I have is Darkscandals Pack 4 which is literally all trash
if you know where to get more like what you posted I would be very grateful
have this for now:
jbkhslv7wtvt6be5fhyxclio5xlr4dtpmwfdqttt5zlfosihyet53aad.onion

This.

I don't know what darkscandals is, but it sounds exciting. That link you sent isn't working for me. It just says "onionshare download in progress"

yeah, the file seems to be too large, I will try a different one

Not him but I had that collection, mostly fake rape videos, about 8% are real though but you can find pajeet and thai 3rd word rape vids allover xvideos.

I also had tons of blackmail for nudes vids but I couldn't fap to some naked cryng teen being forced on skype to lick a toilet naked or the dude was gonna send her lewds to her family on facebook. Felt shitty after watching a few of those and into the trash they went.

You could try sending it to me? 7i2b5luu2orzbege.onion

Those blackmail vids sound dark.

tuff6x4yvtuqoruetghj7hpzb2h7kqtdywlxbbqeep2kwrf5drb4ilyd.onion

yeah, that is what above is, but they are just all trash and I don't have any good ones. I'd like some real ones where you can actually see something, like what he originally posted

trac.i2p2.i2p/report/1 I2P Bug Reports
zzz.i2p/ Dev Forum
diftracker.i2p/ diftracker
forum.i2p Main i2p forum
stats.i2p/cgi-bin/dashboard.cgi statistics
keys.echelon.i2p/ Echelons I2P OpenPGP Public Key Server
inr.i2p/ I2P Registration service - Addressbook service - Jump service
stats.i2p/cgi-bin/osts.cgi Recently Added Hosts. You can add your eepsite here.
i2p.to/status.php Status page of Tino's Inproxy - use TOR
identiguy.i2p/ eepstatus

deepweb suchmaschine:
b7cxf4dkdsko6ah2.onion/...sp; ; ; metager
searchb5a7tmimez.onion/ ; ; searx
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/ ; ; Duckduckgo
gjobqjj7wyczbqie.onion/ ; ; Candle
hss3uro2hsxfogfq.onion/ ; ; notevil
haystakvxad7wbk5.onion/ ; ; haystak
msydqstlz2kzerdg.onion/ ; ; Ahmia
abikogailmonxlzl.onion/ ; ; abiko
xmh57jrzrnw6insl.onion/ ; ; torch

deepweb seiten
torstatus.blutmagie.de/...sp; ; ; Tor network status
torcheck.xenobite.eu/...sp; ; ; torcheck
torstatus.rueckgr.at/ ; ; torstatus
deepdot35wvmeyd5.onion/ ; ; Deepdotweb
wcgqzqyfi7a6iu62.onion/...sp; ; ; Tor Research Home
darkweba6le5w52w.onion/...sp; ; ; Darkweb news
deepweb2teloq5cl.onion/...sp; ; ; Deepwebsitelinks
brchanansdnhvvnm.onion/gore/ ; ; gore
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/gore/index.html gore
rzilaygoiqfvmmcl.onion/gore/ ; ; Gore
fhostingineiwjg6cppciac2bemu42nwsupvvisihnczinok362qfrqd.onion///

Freedom Hosting
54lnbzjo6xlr4f4j.onion/...sp; ; ; TOr Project
gamebombfak3pwnh.onion/...sp; ; ; Giant Bomb Links
infantilefb6ovh4.onion/...sp; ; ; Infantile jabber einstellen
didwzweiypgcznon.onion /; /; Deutschland informationskontroll
nytimes3xbfgragh.onion/ ; ; News yorks times
beehive6ratfqulk.onion/ ; ; Beehive
dreadecomdopooda.onion/...sp; ; ; Dread
lfbg75wjgi4nzdio.onion/...sp; ; ; Raddle
society44nlbxqdz.onion/...sp; ; ; society
psycnets7z6tvqpa.onion/...sp; ; ; Psychosocial
atlayofke5rqhsma.onion/ ; ; Atlayo
arch3rsecgjqcmjb.onion/ ; ; arch3rec
pyfsu7ywsnuvke3r.onion/...sp; ; ; Deutsche Foren
cp5ju2qrbfrwz4z4.onion/...sp; ; ; DIvine Forums
onionlandbakyt3j.onion/...sp; ; ; Darknet classed
vrimutd6so6a565x.onion/ ; ; The Dark Lair
ocu3errhpxppmwpr.onion/ ; ; anongts
answerstedhctbek.onion/ ; ; Hidden answers
n7uub757gowpvoa2.onion/...sp; ; ; Intel cutout
cavetord6bosm3sl.onion/ ; ; CAVE TOR
politiepcvh42eav.onion/...sp; ; ; Active at Dark Markets?
thundersplv36ecb.onion/...sp; ; ; Thunder place
kkkkkkkkkk63ava6.onion/...sp; ; ; Whonix software
qubesos4rrrrz6n4.onion/...sp; ; ; qubes
vtg3zdwwe4klpx4t.onion/...sp; ; ; ukraina
xpgylzydxykgdqyg.onion/www ; ; riseup.net
yz7lpwfhhzcdyc5y.onion/...sp; ; ; onion.torproject.org
gf2juatsqdph6x2h.onion/...sp; ; ; Torum it forum
superkuhbitj6tul.onion/...sp; ; ; superkuh
s6cco2jylmxqcdeh.onion/...sp; ; ; Cebolla chan forum
nnksciarbrfsg3ud.onion/...sp; ; ; aktion freiheit statt angst

Links:
yruphmpbr7uhbt36.onion/...sp; ; ; torgrabber
hdwikicorldcisiy.onion/ ; ; HD Wiki
darkweb2zz7etehx.onion/...sp; ; ; CBR3bros
aaalink7lq6i65bb.onion/...sp; ; ; Darknet Links
godnotabatovgyqz.onion/...sp; ; ; Russia
wikipediak4by6wf.onion/ ; ; Russian Hidden Wiki
darkway.torpress2sarn7xw.onion/ Darkway
acidsongafqbf4fx.onion/ ; ; Onion Links
75uxxt4fqzmvgoqm.onion/...sp; ; ; Free Hosting List

Dumps:
fsv2bgli7wk4hkvl.onion/#Dumps
fsv2bgli7wk4hkvl.onion/dumps/unife_alumnas.txt
fsv2bgli7wk4hkvl.onion/dumps/lacuerda.net.txt

SQL Injects:
fsv2bgli7wk4hkvl.onion/sqli/SQLi_2281.txt

Leaks:
jyeupke3nnyjuzqm.onion/
cp5ju2qrbfrwz4z4.onion/database.html
cebollaw3p37wrsq.onion/....php?thread-284.html
dumpedlqezarfife.onion/
Intel Exchange- A form to exchange information, ideas and other
rrcc5uuudhh4oz3c.onion/
TorBox- a onion email system
torbox3uiot6wchz.onion/
Imperial Library- Free onion ebook depository,currently offers 105916 books
xfmro77i3lixucja.onion/
Ahmia- An onion search engine
msydqstlz2kzerdg.onion/
Cases.Legal collects publicly available texts of court decisions all over the world.- casesvrcgem4gnb5.onion

gjgbztmown7d6usl.onion/ - rape torture
i2p2.i2p/ - i2p project website
echelon.i2p/ - eche|lons website
forum.i2p - Main i2p forum
planet.i2p/ - Planet i2p
zzz.i2p/ - Help, Hints, Advice, I2P Development discussions
wiki.meeh.i2p/ - More tips
hq.postman.i2p/ - Postman HQ docu and instruction for your I2P-mail
tracker2.postman.i2p/ - Postman's I2P Tracker, here you find the goods
Search engines

-Google for i2p. Search for links.

direct.i2p/ - Direct Search. The most progressive search engine at the moment. Also has a webcache and a list of available hosts.
epsilon.i2p/ - Epsilon
eye.i2p/ - YaCy 'Eye'
eepsites.i2p/Default.aspx - Search for Anonymous and secure I2P web sites

thanks brothers

>torstatus.blutmagie.de/...sp
You da man

cdn7r7e6i4ab4qvw.onion

vjs4ma7nyb3yfije.onion

I tried to upload the full version but I am autistic and it was way too large to do practically, thanks
also >green_sheets.mp4

Attached: 1493101906595.jpg (441x408, 11K)

Are there real rape videos on the dark web?

yeah, you just have to dig, and dig in the right places

HAHAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID HAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.jpg (940x705, 474K)

care to elaborate?

>NordVPN
The VPN provider that's been hacked? No thanks.
ghostbin.com/paste/azk4r

3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/

How? did you use your real address? I've wanted to try this but don't want to take chances...yet I hear people who've done this successfully all the time...what gives?

fuck outta here with that duckduckgo
there are better search engines out there that people should be using instead

grams7ebnju7gwjl.onion/

bump

OP here just wanted to say this have been a really good thread. Wish we could have more like this

I used to download massive amounts of Canadian Pacific calendars with the neighbor's wifi, one day the van took my neighbor away, I miss my neighbor

You should visit him in the penitentiary system and apologize

yah, maybe give him a calendar?

Maybe it's better to have a coffee and wait, because soon it will be taken definitively to there