When a girl says you can't come inside her but you do, can she charge you with rape? Asking for a friend

When a girl says you can't come inside her but you do, can she charge you with rape? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1493453349003.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

Considering she's a negress, you could be liable for the potential rape that will ensue to the welfare system for the next 18 years.

i wouldn't think so? but then again i've heard of guys getting charged off not stopping after she asked them to, even though she consented priorly so possibly?

No but she can get you for child support

It about white chicks mostly. Nigresses usually don't care (about anything actually).

i think so yea. If you are an autist with the intention of trying to impregnate her keep in mind she will probably get a morning after pill anyways. If you just want to nut in her for fun then why even risk getting charged over that

I don't care, i'm a 10/10 but uneducated and from a poor family and broke.

definitely not.

I doubt you will need to worry about either situation any time soon

She probably will user just cum inside her anyway. Make sure she doesn't know your real name

Not likely. Definitions of rape are a little different across jurisdictions but usually comes down to penetration without consent. Not aware of anyplace where ejaculation is an aggravating factor. Source: lawyerfag here

Consent can be revoked so that makes sense.

so i mean if she expresses for you to fuck her, but not nut inside her, did you break consent by dumping a load inside that cumdumpster?

Yes. The End.

oh fuck am i rekt, good thing i always gave them a fake name.

It goes against the point of consent. Whether or not it’s illegal, I can’t say for sure.

You generally shouldn’t do things to people that they don’t want you to.

You're fucked, douche bag.

egoinstic poor nigga gets trips

Did she act like you raped her?

no just say "oops" when you are done and she has no legal recourse

Attached: keep it quite.jpg (640x853, 76K)

Who that?

1 of only about 1000 fuckable black chicks in the world. truly a rare thing

In the Uk fucking a whore without paying (what was agreed upon) is not considered rape, but lying about gender is. "Breaking the consent contract doesn’t make it a criminal case" Im not sure where that leaves nutting without permission.

would be hard for her to prove she didnt want you to. depends on what you say