What's something in your mind you'll never be able to share with other people in your life?

What's something in your mind you'll never be able to share with other people in your life?

Attached: Nigro.jpg (591x517, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYpaVQBzSU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the trauma

Are you sure that it wouldn't be helpful for you?

The costant and the penetrating thought of knowing that ill die alone and the only relief for that is believing that ill visit an unreal world inhabited by videogame characters when i die, hey, it could be worse

That im a pathological liar, and I shift out my friends cause of this every couple of years, i deeply hope that ill start to be able to man up soon and not be such a faggot

I'm not proficient at taking my medication and it causes more problems than I like to admit.

I'm a pedo

I don’t love my girlfriend

i became a pathological liar for fun there´s always some truth though you just have to figure it out on your own or guess.

I love the confusion of people´s minds including my own.

Get one of those 7 day am pm pill box. Put in on your mouse pad. Ez life

Holy shit we might be the same guy.

That freeing niggers and giving them equal rights was a big mistake and now the white man is suffering for it

I was molested by my doctor as a very young child, but my parents didn't believe me and told me to stop lying.

Checked. U mad whiteboii?

Attached: chimpsniff.gif (384x256, 1.78M)

I want to kill my useless sack of shit father for being an ignorant moron who never seems to stop harassing me or my mother.

What really happened was, your doctor gave you a normal physical and you twisted it and your parents told you to shut the fuck up.

I enjoy getting into a position with my legs in the air like I am attempting to suck my own dick then I jerk off and unload my ball bag straight down my open and eager throat

if your never gonna be able to share that with her your fucked, end it now user before its too late

upire only 15 buddy just wait til you have enough age to move away from the very far awat

That I'm being followed by agents and other forms of shadowy entity's till the day I die and that my brain has rewired several times by rays and other forms of "treatment"

You're already living that lie, basically.
Now if only the characters wanted to be your friends.

Attached: 1520411440821.jpg (480x345, 14K)

One of my greatest strengths that I’ve learned from my self is patience. I know.

Normal physicals don't involve the doctor asking parents to leave the room, remove his gloves or performing oral, dumbshit.

When a man lies he murders part of the world. Stop lying be who you are. Even if you're a pile of steaming dog shit. Be you be honest and things will improve. I promise.

it doesnt?

Attached: what.jpg (323x396, 66K)

Its too much toxicness to deal with on your own without support. But once you are on youre own you will make better decisions thus you will feel better-

I wanna kill myself but before i do, I know a wigger who needs to be fucking punched into a red mist before i can do anything to myself.

Intelectually, I can understand love, passion, happiness, affection, intimacy, remorse and empathy. But emotionally, those concepts seem fake, because I never truly felt any of it. I can at times feel comfort and pleasure, so to achieve that I simulate all of those emotions in order to be socially accepted, get sex and money, then feeling pleasure and comfort, but it's all constant, pathological lying.

Attached: 4C6D6372-58F9-40CE-9E52-1AE13BCBF821.jpg (960x960, 188K)

aw poor turtle

End it...

i'm hopelessly addicted to picking my nose to the point where i'm becoming worried that i'll break into my other nostril

I like wearing womans clothing but I am not gay.

stop before you become gay maaaaan

youtube.com/watch?v=bYpaVQBzSU8

I've been doing it since I was like 10 but still I only fuck woman. Tried to see if I was gay but could not remain hard with a man.

nice job then.

Show us what you look like while wearing women’s clothes.

Ran over on the road, magically she survived

Attached: CFFE7A85-5E7E-40C9-9C07-F363652E77DF.jpg (960x960, 169K)

Keep dreaming.

Why not? Blur out the face. I’ll keep it a secret.

I like stealing my friends panties

How black history month is one of the most ironically racist shit. Obviously not all black people follow in that stupid shit. It just giving fucking idiots a platform to be all "be we was slaves" when none of those dumbass never lived a day in their life like that. Its an excuse to be just as racist as any hate group but with none of the repercussions. Such massive hypocrisy for people that want to end racism so bad. I feel sorry for sane negros who want nothing to do with this shit but get pressured.

That my moms a bitch and mentally abuses me

I'm pretty emotionless but really good at hiding it unless i'm really tired. I'd say i'm a sociopath but i'm a really decent person. But in my mind when I help someone the voice in my head always confirms that the world being as awesome as possible is the best thing for me. Plus everything just seems to go my way, no matter what hardship i experience it always turns out ok with absolutely minimal effort.

And you don't feel bad about yourself at all?

My perception in a most objective way possible about people and society

Don’t worry man, all women attempt to mentally abuse men. You’ll survive.

It’s not like that user is raping them.

Well after 36 years of living in her basement I'm sure you deserve it

That I think they're fucking idiots half of the time. For example, I put on a brave face and sit around the table while everyone else is talking about "Ancient Aliens" on National Geographic, and trying to not groan and roll my eyes at everything they find thoughtworthy and interesting in specific episodes. I've become good at spacing out while still looking like I'm paying attention.

>What's something in your mind you'll never be able to share with other people in your life?
Oh, that's called a secret!

You're welcome, brah.

Attached: 1518594189734.jpg (438x438, 40K)

my fear of shipwrecks

It's nothing compared to the shit you see here daily, but it's still pretty fucked up...

give details my dude

It can be more than just a secret.

I actually am addicted to a lot of drugs. I just use out of habit and not for fun anymore

Attached: 1.gif (474x267, 1.45M)

I do but i do it anyway for no reason

I'm similar, however, I tell people what they want to hear just to appease them; sometimes I don't care for them at all... Overtime I'll lose interest for someone whether we're on good terms or not and just end our friendship abruptly without saying anything, it bothers me and I have no clue why I do it. In the past I use to be a pathological lair to get out of sticky situations or things I didn't want to do, but besides a few things now, I mainly speak the truth.

I fantasized so much about fucking milfs, having a sexy milfy gf/wife. Now I feel like I could get pretty frustrated if I dont get one, I could have another type of woman as a gf but eventually I could loose interest in her just because she isnt a milf and I dont think that's right nor what I want but my brain keeps that stupid "need", sometimes I just think about how simple would be my life if I didnt care about sex or a couple, and not having that option makes me pretty mad