Why shouldn't I beat the shit out of a dog? What reason is there not to?

Why shouldn't I beat the shit out of a dog? What reason is there not to?

Attached: animal abuse.jpg (645x428, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/brain/the-trolley-problem-has-been-tested-in-real-life-and-the-results-are-surprising/
youtube.com/watch?v=NjPg1gev-9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cruelty to animals laws and a year in jail and a criminal record that will follow you the rest of your life!

The authorities don't have to know about it. I could torture a dog and then bury it in my back yard and no one would be none the wiser so why not?

They have the intellectual capacity of a toddler. A firm tap under the chin or rear end during the act will suffice.

Pigs are smarter than dogs but we still abuse them. Why should this be any different?

Attached: bacon.jpg (750x750, 101K)

does it serve a purpose to do this if so what is this purpose and how much money will you give me

It entertains me and gives me a power kick.

i suppose it depends on your own views of morality. most people consider it immoral to cause pain without a good reason

He's an animal and you're a human. If he's not attacking you, there's no reason to hit him instead of teaching him what he did wrong. If you fail to see that, you're less than him. You have power over him, don't be one of those idiots that abuse power.

Why don't you just stop compensating and use extenze instead?

Then you are clearly a psychopath and you are dangerous. Feel free to kill yourself.

If is it a dog do what frees the soul

This. Noone cares about the dog, but by abusing it, you are degrading yourself.

There are no reasons not t o do so user. Do what ever you please.

>why shouldn't i beat on the weak to make myself feel strong
Pathetic.

Because dogs are great loyal companions to human beings.

that's fanged rage, not a dog

A dog is essentially a child. It trusts you absolutely. Don't be a piece of shit.

Pigs sleep and root in shit.

Attached: Pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson.jpg (751x600, 203K)

Because You are the experiencer of every life

Weak cowards abuse animals.

I could easily make a dog sleep in shit.

And yet they're fairly intelligent creatures. Unlike dogs, they're more independent. Dogs will also root and sleep in mud and filth if given the chance, since it doesn't cause any harm.

Good point but what if I'm feeling particularly masochistic?

So do ni
ggers

Only if it’s a pit bull you should beat the shit out of it. Any other dog nope but pit bulls are naturally nigger dogs that deserve to die.

Then cut yourself or find something else to do.

>wants to hurt dog
>feels particularly masochistic

Instead of hitting the dog you should learn the meaning of the words you're using.

No argument here. It's good to assert dominance like that and it feels really good.

If you have photos or webm of dog getting taught a lesson please share.

Wrong. Only weak cowards get abused

>Dogs will also root and sleep in mud and filth
Yeah, but a dog's got personality.

Attached: pulp fiction samuel l jackson soda 1920x1080 wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_29.jpg (1920x1080, 513K)

why do i imagine that OP looks like that imaqtpie twitch streamer? like human trash?

Yes and so do pigs.

Separation is an illusion so I am hurting myself, in a way.

I mean besides the fact that you just posted online proves intent, you know what type of animal. And you could tell you are a degenerate for wanting to commit such actions so i think someday someone will find out especially since you're talking about it before you do it. If you want attention there are other ways, such as slicing vertically

Attached: IMG-20190302-WA0003.jpg (517x462, 26K)

But doggy’s share unconditional love for their masters. I think you should focus your rage on trannys, if we all get together we can stop them from taking over the world

This'd have to be one CHARMING muthafuckin pig.

Attached: 1qujw7.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

It is better to pay a couple of different niggers to beat the crap out of it a few times. That way your dog will hate niggers and attack any that come around.

Why go through the middleman?
Just hit yourself with the bat.

dogs are the only animals that have evolved alongside humans. they are the only animals we have an evolved connection to

if you ignore that feeling, that connection, you're a subhuman shit and should go to china to eat dogs with the subhuman monsters

Attached: what the fuck pepe.png (500x500, 26K)

There is no implied intent. It's hypothetical to see what people's reasoning is.

Well, nowadays people care a lot more if you torture and kill a dog than if you do the same to a children. If i rebember correctly, a russian guy recently recorded a video where he baited a dog and then stabbed the dog in the gut, leaving him to die in pain, two days past this event, the same guy was found dead, beheaded and mutilated.

But hey, don't mind me and the history above, a crime is only a crime if you get caught.

Attached: dead men tell no tales.jpg (895x788, 47K)

I can't have the sense of power if I just beat myself. Some of the pain is filtered out and it's instinct to not hit yourself as hard as you can.

I second that statement you fucking monkey go attend the dog festival in China.

Because it'd be a bitch to clean up afterwards
>levels

BEAT TRANNIES THEY DIE SLOWER AND ITS MORE ENTERTAINING.

It inhuman. It’s illegal. It makes for a terrible pet.. how about you let me come over there and beat the shit out of you every time you step out of line with a big fucking stick. Every time you Trumptards open your mouth you’d be getting hit

You piss anyone off and this comes out? You're fucked. Humanity doesn't give a shit if you're a murderer but we will go to the ends of the Earth to find a animal abuser.

Who beats any animal honestly.. No animal should be beaten

If you hit yourself with the bat and stay standing, it means you're really tough.
If you knock yourself out, it means you're really strong.
It's win-win.

No... weak minded trumptard pieces of shit abuse animals... Crawl in a hole and die

Because you'll bruise the meat and you don't want to eat bruised meat

Okayy and if witnesses see you burying a dog in mommy's backyard you lost the ability to say it was an accident since there is evidence you have premeditated the killing of an animal. If you want to see what people really think you shouldve titled post " should i kill a pitbull" and your answers are going to be black and white.

Attached: 220px-John_Carlos,_Tommie_Smith,_Peter_Norman_1968cr.jpg (220x308, 25K)

Come back to Yea Forums after years of not posting.
See an animal cruelty thread
It's full of Morales
Jesus fuck Yea Forums, what happened?

Attached: Go eat a basket of dicks.jpg (300x250, 16K)

Ever get shot with a .22? The last punk I caught abusing animals on the back of my property got shot in the ass and leg, so there's always that. I value no human life above animals and would gladly torture those that gleefully torture animals.

>Things that never happened

>" should i kill a pitbull"

I disagree that this would give better responses. There is research to show that people answer moral questions differently when they're phrased concretely rather than abstractly.

iflscience.com/brain/the-trolley-problem-has-been-tested-in-real-life-and-the-results-are-surprising/

And fair enough, if I'm burying a dog covered in bruises then obviously that would imply I beat it.

>>be me
>>no sex in months
>>can't masturbate either cause nothing gets me going
>>see this thread
>>see goodboy see big veiny arm of man with bat
>>immediate boner.jpeg

Add nails to that bat ,record beating and send vid

please .... I need this

Attached: 12313412345123-2341234-123-412-423-342.png (500x490, 259K)

Some people feel inferior to the superior breed, sometimes that superior breed is an animal. Not hard to do something about idiots like that, but society is full of nonviolent propaganda and terrible people abuse everything that can to get their way. Children, nature, religious views. To the subhuman these are priority exploits. The habitual subhuman uses drugs and violence to enhance his recreational practice into a professional practice. It is their propaganda to make them appear innocent and others ignorant to their misdeeds. Bullying, cyber bullying, turf dominance, these are all primitive instincts that reduce the human mind to that of a wild rhesus monkey. The need to satiate the urges of hunger, sex, and bloodlust, or a chemical status or even political status, society is a filter for the eyes of the masses against the truly misguided inhumane practices its own people commit. The only answer is ethogenic profiling of the subhuman which creates a police state which creates a civil war against foreign migrancy and eventually neighboring countries. Racism and segregation are required to maintain diplomacy and where that fails the filter must be replaced, therefore the animal must be beaten in the name of our subhuman culture.

watch this video and tell me dogs don't feel
youtube.com/watch?v=NjPg1gev-9o

wild regular pigs or pigs in a FUCKING CAGE

idiot

because my dobbie is the same size as in the pic, he's just red. and trained to attack. if I'm around, I carry so I'll fucking kill you.

Whatever you want to do to the dog, go for it.
Just do the same thing of the same magnitude to yourself before you inflict it on an innocent animal who is incapable of understanding what/why it/is happening.

Why don't we apply this standard morality to subjects of intensive farming?

>standard morality
I meant to say "standard of" but whatever. It works, kind of.

Animal farming is for a purpose. Tell me any way that any creature benefits from senseless harm and abuse other than feeding a sadists twisted desires.

Is this some vegan ad campaign?

The answer is because pigs taste better.

Most crops are fed to livestock. We could feed far more people if we just fed them crops. Livestock are responsible for more greenhouse gas missions than cars, trains and planes combined.

Torture is entertaining and it gives the torturer a power kick.

They feel pain and their genetic make up they're convinced they're part of your pack and love you unconditionally so it's really fucking confusing to the dog as well.

That is all besides the point. The pleasure you feel when hurting someone else physically or by being edgy on the internet tyring to rile up rage all stems from your abuse and how powerless you felt. This shit gives you semblance of control, but it's an illusion, good luck with all of that though. I am sure you've been through a lot yourself.

Never seen a wild pig eh? They will sleep and root in shit

My lil monster

Attached: 190303-101304.jpg (1440x1407, 885K)

>dog randomly bites my leg
>hurts like fuck and bleeding
>punch and kick the dog in retaliation
>I get charged while everyone treats dog like a little angel

fuck, I hate dogs so god damn much

>being this inbred

I like this guy.

because it's fucking monsterous?

go to therapy you maladjusted piece of shit

western culture has some weird attachment to certain animals

nobody would bat and eye if you killed a lizard, snake, spider, or mouse in the wild, but all of those things are owned by people as pets. But even a wild dog, people would say you're a savage for killing even if in self defense

and then there is the whole people raise cows, pigs, and sheep from babies and consider them pets, yet all those animals are killed thousands a day to eat. but if you suggested doing the same with a horse, you're an animal

to OP, if the dog is a piece of shit, beat it; I feel the same way about humans, tbh

Retard... humans like you deserve to fall off the flat earth you believe in..

Okay, thank for for reiterating my point retard.
>There is a purpose to animal farming and "muh emissions" will never be a usable argument, veganism always has been and, for the foreseeable future, always will be more harmful to the environment than any amount of animal farming ever will be.
>And also, like I asked before, who benefits from animal torturing other than sadistic fucks with mental disabilities?

Sadistic piece of garbage... you don’t know much about crops and farming do you.

So I suppose livestock just grow on air?

explain what is "retarded" about that post?

Theres no reason not to. Might as well as kill it.

A dog had emotions and feelings. Dogs cry and they play. Dogs have permanent infant brains. Beating a dog is like beating a infant.

why should anyone care if they beat you?

Is it the dog tied that got stabbed in the vagina?

>to OP, if the dog is a piece of shit, beat it; I feel the same way about humans, tbh
Good, where you at because I am going to wallop you.

Agree. The world will be better when he is gone.

Somebody post the dog being stabbed with a bat

Why the fuck would you want to hurt a dog?

"Because You are the experiencer of every life"

I like how you said that.
The idea scares the shit outta me because I fear it is true.

because most people empathize with dogs and don't want them to get hurt. If you don't than do whatever you want I guess, just hide it

Attached: alan-watts-quote.jpg (236x283, 31K)

Why beat a dog when you could beat a nigger instead?

where's your degree, Mr faggot? people like you who use the word "psychopath" without any understanding of what it actually means should all kill themselves

I wouldn't. I just find it odd how I get completely different responses than when I talk about intensive farming.

Attached: laughing at protesters.jpg (1242x2208, 349K)

Because it's not capable of causing distress to you on purpose. Dogs are not sadistic, they are naturally loving and caring creatures.

I don't think you should beat the shit of your dog, because your dog would not harm you. Rather, the dog is more inclined, naturally, to protect you and be your friend. Why would you ever want to harm an innocent animal for your own gratification? I guess you've no conscience, so perhaps you could tear yourself apart instead?

I really hope you're joking!!

you might have a heavy conscience after beating a defenseless being. People may find out, and hate you.

feeding a sadist's twisted desires

mmmmm bacon :)

Waste of energy. If it is not needed, don't do it.

Attached: maybe.webm (500x340, 627K)

Because that's something a nigger would do. Are you a nigger OP?

You want to beat the dog because life beat you.

If its not a buff one your a bitch

What reason is there to? Dogs have been proven to not listen more to you if you beat them, but rather the opposite. It will build up hatred against you inside of them. You, user, should seek help as your autism is being a little bit too visible today.

eating meat is not needed bur we still do it

but

You sound like an abused preteen.
If you need to beat an animal to 'Feel Good' or feel 'Dominance' you're pathetic, my snipped Shepard has more balls than you.

You want a reason to show some goddamn empathy; There a good chance my dog would put itself between me and a bear. Please off yourself before you become a bigger degenerate

Eating meat gives us energy. What does a live dog with PTSD get you?

obedience

It's a waste of energy, it makes alot of noise, it leaves a bloody mess, you'll get punished if someone finds out, you could find other use for the dog, theres actually alot of reasons...how dumb do you have to be, to ask this question?

wat does this have to do with trumptards lol

you can get energy from being vegan but you probably won't, the reason you eat meat instead is not for enery but for the
enjoyment of the taste, just like how OP will enjoy beating the dog to fulfill his sadistic desires

theres never a reason to hit a dog , if there doing something wrong then its the owners fault for not training them properly,so if it makes you feel like a man to inflict harm on animals then i suggest you beat yourself , severely

Maybe you just suck at teaching them.

But it requires more resources to produce it. An adult cattle is like 2000 pounds, they don't just subsist off thin air, they require more crops than we would if we ate those same crops.

Because it wont unmolest you.

this

Why go against the grain to attain something others can? You're isolating yourself from society but the end result is something everyone can get and remain in good standing. Why do that?
I don't disagree. user is doing mental gymnastics and asking loaded questions. I just wish they would speak their mind.
I don't disagree with this as well. user is asking loaded questions and I want them to stop.

Animal rights people just need to kill themselves....>_>

What mental gymnastics? Link the posts.

no you do , im no vegan but if we supposedly have souls then surely animals do too?

why would you

>eating meat is not needed bur we still do it

Nevermind, I fucked up. I made "eating an absolute in my mind so "not needed" appeared to equate all meat farming with frivolous violence against animals. Other options for energy clearly exist.

My bad.

However, that comparison is a false equivalency. There exist situations where eating meat is a necessity to survive. We sometimes take grocery stores for granted. If you had to go out and get your dinner with your own hands you'd rely on hunting rather than berry picking to sustain yourself, especially if the environemt in your area not friendly for agriculture.

You should learn something new. Maybe how to tie a noose - because your post was so faggoty and retarded that you really should use one. PETA should kill themselves, but fuck off with your edgy
>xD animals =/= humans therefore they should be tortured
shit. Animals are literally treated worse than pedophiles, rapists and murderers and you don't see that as an issue. End yourself.

In instances where it's necessary, us or them, I wouldn't take an issue with it but this is not the case in the west.

It probably hasnt done anything wrong enough to deserve that. And the majority of people especially dog owners would be against it is really the only reason not to

I’m sorry, you must have me confused with someone who actually cares what you think. I can’t wait for the world to fall so I ca hunt down and kill people like you.

I agree, with the utility of grocery stores nearly all of us can sustain a vegan diet. Things will become difficult once climate change affects on the crops set in, but as of of right now eating meat is a luxury and not a necessity for a lot of First-World countries.

The comparison of food vs cruelty is a fallacy. It's close though if you revise it a bit it will be a sound argument. Maybe add the modifier of Western countries or First-world countries to your initial argument for better effect.

>Wanting to be taught something that's a given to know

Sign yourself up for help.

>posts thoughts on a public forum
>I don't care what you think
Why'd you post, muffin?

Attached: 1544912952038.jpg (313x286, 19K)

Oh okay I thought you were just stupid before, but now I see you're trolling. Damn, you had me there for a minute, but I don't think any human can be /THIS/ fucking retarded.

I posted what I think animal cuck. That’s because only what I think matters. Not what you think.
Now you should die.

Being normal and not a degenerate seems like a good reason.

So how the fuck then do you raise feed a 2000 pound animal? They require more crops than us. Do the math, retard.

Okay, opinion discarded. Hopefully someone stronger, smarter, or faster doesn't have a different opnion that you, because then you'd be in trouble.
Thanks for playing.
Good luck fighting the entire planet.

The entire planet is already fighting itself you idiot ! All I have to do is Kick back and watch the show.

No one cares.

waste of energy you could have used to beat the shit out of people

Because it's immoral to needlessly beat the shit out of a god.

Roommates claim I'm messy. Their room.

Attached: 20190303_100224-2016x980.jpg (2016x980, 312K)

Oh God I can only troll for so long before I get board. Don’t you know that Yea Forums is cancer. Come over to the animal thread where I’m going to appreciate animals. I’ve been watching nature all weekend.

This is literally like the best answer I’ve read here.

Because beating the dog isn't going to change its behavior the way you want. It's just going to make it scared and agressive.

WOAH u said the n word im telling

>tfw when you wrap your arms around you to experience what a hug feels like.

This.

Attached: C7029E5B-CEB1-4648-BE80-964BD7189AAB.jpg (800x598, 73K)

lol Christopher Nolan high school tier edgelord. there's nothing deep about misanthropy.

Fuck, I meant *dog, accidental typo is hilarious though.

Attached: 1477329200395.jpg (406x400, 54K)

Im in bed and my wife is hugging me nimrod.

Plus if you are going to do a tfw post use a face pic with it.

Killing it is more humane and saves you time. Also you get rid of that annoying bark.

If you beat the shit out of it, kill it.

>Im in bed and my wife is hugging me nimrod
Insecurity must be your wife's fetish.
>Plus if you are going to do a tfw post use a face pic with it.
>tfw
>thefeelwhen
Time to catch up to the current year the future is now, friendo.

Your posting this seriously on Yea Forums lmao !

No life Singleton detected.

Not sure why you'd want to

See

Oh yeah, I am convinced you're a winner now.

Attached: 1534705086862.png (800x800, 763K)

i'm sort of just really amused at how wrong you are.

Drown one like in the cat videos. The internet would remove the video but keep the cat videos. It means thats the only non acceptable thing

See

There's no reason not to but the fact that it has done nothing to you to deserve this, due to how dogs and their actions are mostly based on instinct.

You'd be really just wasting your own energy.

I hate animals and people. Even some plants piss me off. Fungae are cool though.

I wouldnt beat the dog... It may limp afterwards which would look suspicious.

Use electric current.. Dont use too high amperage though or it could get burn marks. Just use a tazer, that would work really well and no burn marks would be visible.

Are you lagging? We already covered this.
So you feel the need to tell me you're hugging your wife and upset enough to call me a nimrod, but not motivated enough to substantiate any of your claims?
That's cute, at least there is a world where you're right. It's in your head, but it's real to you.

i'm just bored of people complaining about humanity as a projection of their obvious dissatisfaction with their current situation.

Why not just take it out and shoot it like I would ?

glad i got you triggered a little bit at least though. at least you're thinking about it.

And your response is lukewarm insults that make you appear upset? That's an interesting approach.

Hold on this idiot is now talking to both of us. Lmao !

He doesn’t even realize it.

i think im more just talking "Yea Forums" as a whole more thank im talking to the you that is typing this. i wouldn't take it too personally.

Yeah thats even better ... shoot it and cook some nice roast. And serve it to dog lovers.

But user probably needs the dog because he may have a rat problem or something. Sometimes you need those floor shitters.

another one triggered. c'mon keep it coming.

I've never really thought about addressing Yea Forums as a single entity. I feel like it'd become dehumanizing in a blink of an eye. It is really chilidish to flex with your wife and then not post a picture of your wife. This really brought me back to the days of my friends going "You wouldn't know her, she goes to another school."

At any rate, I feel like we've reached an understanding. Hope you have an entertaining the rest of the day.

He’s accused someone of posting what I posted.

My back yard is full of skulls

Attached: tub1.jpg (1408x1056, 175K)

Yea Forums is like a bubble. you've all normalized shit that isn't grounded in anything except your own circle jerk banter.

What reason is there to man? They mind their own business the majority of the time. Fuck up a dog and you mind wind up fucked up, either by the dog or another human who witnessed your sub human behavior.

As someone who has been here for almost 15 years.... Yea Forums always loved cats and dogs and was against animal cruelty.

Humans on the other hand....

No one cares about humans and I usually laugh at rekt threads.

Attached: 15541128_256928938057828_8051010064281306373_n.jpg (500x494, 58K)

wow this has never happened to me on this site before. weird.

Dogs understand violence as a way of dominance and punishment. If a dog does some shit that really pissed you off then I understand kicking it up the ass or something to teach it right from wrong. If you hurt a dog because you want to hurt something weaker than you, you're the one that deserves to have the shit beaten from it. You sad sack of shit.

Why is it the cuter the animal is the more you want to maim and torture it ?

Attached: B9B315E4-3C63-4233-82E8-6986058F5853.jpg (955x635, 176K)

>some random kid wants to kill a dog so he's a psychopath
lol no

I'm 100% sure you are an autistic douchebag and you were harassing that poor dog.

You should be in jail.

Attached: 15622049_1716363995359595_8643801878297012659_n.jpg (600x801, 42K)

You sound retarded over the internet, are you retarded?

> have to find a dog
> have to find a stick
> physical exhertion
> mess to clean up

Seems like allot of work to me, OP. There aint even candy in that pinyata!

Attached: 1531381917722m.jpg (944x1024, 111K)

the jews always manage to bring trump into this some how

Any pussy that wants to hurt an animal should go get in a fight. See if you can beat someone up.

>the double standard
No, that's never been a thing here. Yes, some people here love cats and dogs, but they get there own threads. In rekt threads, when animal rekt got posted alongside human rekt, no one cared because it was a rekt thread. I can tell you're a newfag because of this double standard you have. You probably don't laugh at rekt threads either, you're just like everyone else here who is desensitized to it. But the moment you see an animal hurt you squeal like a little pig. Kill yourself redditspacing newfag

Even the dog knows you suck

>we
you don't do shit you retarded virgin basement dweller

Because you wouldn't like it and neither will he.

I’m so happy! The world is going to end itself and humans are going to be the ones to do it.

This planet would be so much better off if you killed yourself.

Fuck yeah bro, I go out with my bat Lucille at night and cleanse the streets of my town of any dogs not wearing leashes. Sometime I like to mix it a little bit by getting my little 38 along with with a silencer and dipping in water for them real quiet kills

because you will probably feel like a total peice of shit if u did... not to mention it is pretty much social and spiritual suicide.... get help and counseling instead. you must have some deep issues

Thinking this way makes you even worse than a nigger.

Beat the shit out of yourself you subhuman piece of garbage.

do you actually believe that will happen? and who is to say people wont kill you first?

beating the dog is a round about way of beating himself. beats a dog. gets punished and shamed

Having a wife is not as special and implausible as you seem to think. Maybe if you were 14 or something it might seem that way.