Should i kill myself?

Should i kill myself?

Attached: IMG_20190303_181329.jpg (2676x1837, 1.59M)

Why?

Why not ?

>Should i kill myself?
No. Go out and do something fun instead.

What kind of gun do u have op

Nope

I'm never going to say no to that question. So Livestream it faggot.

why yes?

Why not?

Attached: Screenshot_20190303081649_Twitter.jpg (547x308, 75K)

Instead of killing yourself, go out and shoot somebody else. Text someone you dont like and shot him/her right in the face.

Why do you have two threads up ?

I've already attempted suicide twice.
Death will come for you soon enough. Don't rush it. I know life is shit, but deal with it, and make the most you can of it.

Attached: 4c1990c7d163515b4ab5eb179445ca12d5f77c78_hq.jpg (951x1024, 50K)

Call me im a gay from Germany +4963553839 i can help you. Valentin

Dude, don't just post you're phone number on the Internet, especially not on Yea Forums. Though I guess you really wanna help him then, hm? Well it's your choice I guess, wouldn't have done it myself.

Stop being a betafaggot

use your time on something more creative you fucking twink

Attached: 41-WEdc6ZXL.jpg (375x500, 31K)

no

YES, what are you waiting for?

ye

Don‘t listen to these asseating degenerate edgy assholes here who try to encourage you to commit self harm or harm to others.

I don‘t know where you live op or how your economical, health or social situation is like, but generally speaking, temporary suffering is better than eternal slumber, if you don‘t believe in an afterlife (like myself), mind you.
And even if you‘re religious, most big organized religions consider suicide a sin and thus as grounds for (maybe even eternal) punishment.

You only have one shot at living and having a consciousness, don‘t waste it. Seek help.

Nah

Kill Muslims at their mosque, kill Jews at their burrows. IIhan Omar did 9/11. Blaze of glory baby. Rampage Jackson. Don’t go alone

as someone who has stopped trains, hung himself from rafters, and attempted to O.D., i don't think you should do it.

call a friend, get out of your house, do something different, fun, and comfy today.

then, get calm, clear your mind and get real about what you are unhappy about, even if its just one of many of the things you are upset over.

next, identify what you want to change in your life around this circumstances which you are dependent on for satisfaction in life.

ask yourself why you are dependent on that for satisfaction from life, then determine if it is a reasonable or not to be that way.

last, do something to affect a change in that dependence. throw away the dependence if its an unhealthy or unreasonable one. put in some work and change the circumstance.

above all, accept where you are at today. accept that you have to do work to make things better or different. embrace the ups and downs of the roller coaster instead of doing nothing and living on a plateau of desperation.

dubs and OP does it