Is anyone really surprised. Despite what females SAY, they are always drawn to men who treat them like shit...

Is anyone really surprised. Despite what females SAY, they are always drawn to men who treat them like shit. Women want to feel like they're beneath the men that they're dating. It is in their nature to date up. And they love "bad boys" until they become broke single moms looking for someone to live off of. When that doesn't happen, they sit on the internet crying about how "there's no gud men around. waaaaaahhh, where's cap'n save a hoe????"

Attached: 6v9s1ie4l5xz.jpg (731x1067, 215K)

All women will only love chads

Attached: 14585312.jpg (1024x682, 45K)

(you)

good pasta. completely incorrect, but a good read nonetheless

OPs don't get a (You) dumbass, they get (OP). Try not to be so retarded.

>Women want to feel like they're beneath the men that they're dating.
This is very true. Now instead of whining, you could use your time to increase your socioeconomic standing.
>????
>pussy

It’s not completely incorrect, but to think women(excluding teenage girls, they really do want jack-asses) want bad boys because they are bad is wrong, it’s more about independence and assertiveness.

True OP.
just Fuck'em.

Attached: 1510393814487.jpg (560x398, 61K)

fite me IRL cunt.

hit the gym fag

Attached: an-actual-picture-of-me-in-the-future-tag-a-8501243.png (500x566, 132K)

Attached: 1525256608316.png (826x1097, 227K)

>completely incorrect,

Attached: 1495657583045.jpg (784x708, 134K)

1v1 me town square at noon, bring your crew brah

Fuck that. Post your address in the thread, I'm coming round there. You are to stupid to be allowed to own a computer and shitpost freely, so after I have broken you, I am going to break all your shit too.

>All women will only
Ride the cock carousel for so long, before they hit the wall.

Attached: 1520861782233.jpg (261x798, 47K)

It's not that females want BAD guys - wtf is "bad" anyways??

They look for strength, integrity, ambition, prosperity, pride etc. You might think those men are "bad" since they don't beg, complain, say they're sorry about everything and if they want to leave after having sex with someone they do it because they want to. These are just plain masculine traits. You on the other hand are just whiny.

You seem upset, were you molested as a child? Where did your uncle touch you?

This guy gets it. MGTOW dudes are literally the most beta fags in the history of humanity.

I mean, the whole discourse MGTOW uses is straight copied from neo-feminism - they blame everything on "the other" and think they can just complain and whine to get what they want without putting any real effort into their lives.

When putting the blame on someone else you simultaneously give them the power over your life - i.e. "they" are the reason for your suffering so only "they" can change it. No wonder MGTOW feel whiny, weak and powerless. It's a downward spiral.

The problem with your assessment is that you're basically saying woman choose bad boys over other guys because the other guys are just weak, when in reality you could have all those traits you listed, but still won't compare to some gangbanging thug to woman. An average stand up guy doesn't hold a candle to an asshole who throws his weight around and acts like an asshole.

Girl's brains are much stupider than men's are
so they should always listen to us cause we're smart. Women are only good for three things
Cooking, cleaning... and vaginas

Attached: kk.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Y'all niggas is sad as shit. You ever think that maybe y'all are just interested in the shallow bitches and that's why you keep seeing them look for nothing but cock and gold? Y'all are just simple ass bitches man. I met my wife 10 years ago when I was 17 and we've been madly in love ever since. Things weren't always "perfect" but you gotta work for a good relationship you dumbasses. Compromise and shit, but most importantly COMMUNICATE. My woman supports me no matter what kind of stupid shit I do, and I do the same for her. She has a weird fetish? I indulge her even though I'm not into it. I'm curious about sex with other people? She arranges threesomes with her friends.

My wife is kind, intelligent, passionate, and above all sincere. And guess what? She's a woman. With a vagina. Y'all niggas is fucked up if you don't think a woman can be good people. Fuck you, you pathetic creepy motherfuckers.

Attached: 20160501_132856.jpg (3264x1836, 1.37M)

Nah, if you're a good person they leave, you can be as honorable as you want.

You should understand, especially on /x/...

...this is what the Buddhists warned about... the lust for success, ego pride through attractive females submitting, it doesn't feel right.

They leave you no matter what, if you act like a pussy they won't fuck you, but if you act like an honorable strong independent blah blah blah, they leave you.

OP is wrong, they leave YOU.

THEY leave CHAD... Chad doesn't get to keep them, he pretends that he leaves them to save face, he starts leaving them because he's 100% sure they will leave, one day after he becomes SUCH a Chad he fucks a girl who expects him to stay, thus the look they give... the "WTF?!" look...

Women by numbers are the users, they seek many cocks, they NEVER wanted to stay with Chad, except the one diamond female but they get stuck with the Chad whos been converted to that same user-mode of a female.

Sexual relationships are always about fucking up and down, never across. You'll become Buddhist when you realize you're no longer winning with women, like, at all.

The more you imagine the conscious thoughts of a woman in her life the more you will see the patterns, they are a child-like mind, a scheming and infantile mind. By the time the virgin waifu appears, you will finally be unattached, you'll be bored, and you'll just want to suffer all over again as a little beta boy, ignorant to the truth, brainwashed by the "Goddess" and "Dumby-Dad" liberal CULTure.

show me ur genitals

Women don't "choose men" - there you go disempowering yourself again. YOU choose what you do, who you talk to, who you take to bed etc. If you need to be an asshole then be an asshole. If you don't then you don't, but I'm getting the feeling it could be good for you.

Sort yourself out, make your own world that you like, that gives you laughs and power. Other people are not the cause of your problem. Good thing with that is that you're not depending on someone else to fix it, you can do it yourself.

Well, why did the smart men let the feminazi/SJW situation of today happen in the first place? Are they all masochistic cuckolds?

>Women don't "choose men"

You're naive. For the most part woman are the gatekeepers of sex because they have more SMV than most men by default, only high value men have enough options to choose.

kek. big yikes

Women are always the gatekeepers of sex, if not it’s rape. They just get wet over powerful men and it’s a given choice for them.

Become the Chad.

>hey just get wet over powerful men and it’s a given choice for them.

But how many men fit that criteria? Its much easier for a woman to be attractive to men than vice versa, that's why woman are primarily the choosers and men chase hoping to be chose.

If you need to chase, you are not chosen.