It’s the user from the other week

It’s the user from the other week

Same scenario. I’m pretty drunk, was watching UFC earlier. Pregnant girlfriend is sleep in bed, her cousin is in the other room. Gf’s mom is on vacation.

Want to go inside the room and rail the cousin. Not sure if should or shouldn’t. What do?

Attached: EF078173-854D-468A-95BE-39E96381DB3D.png (1334x750, 1014K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As I was typing up this post, the cousin exited the room to use bathroom. I stepped out into the hall (I’m in the living room) to see if it was the cousin, or my girl. It indeed was the cousin

what gives me a bad sign is she must have heard my footsteps and locked the bathroom door immediately after I stepped to check. Is back in the room now

but like before, this let’s me know she is indeed still awake. (4am)

Tell me Now

Do it faggot

You have pics of the cousin? Age? Also I say go for it OP, unless you wanna keep your gf

Attached: ohmmmm.jpg (680x472, 32K)

Details
Age race relgion country
Openess of family such as promisciity
Context man

If you were smart IF you were smart you give it on shot and tryna fuck the cousin. What can actually worse happen than she tells your girl and then she leaves you on her own so you dont need to care for the baby. How does this sound? Just get drunk go to cousin and sit next to her. Then touch her arm and wait for reaction. If reaction is quite positive then jump on her wildstyle

Why the hell do you think her cousin would betray your gf to have sex with you? lol

8x2

Family is very close. I am believed by all of my gfs family members. I technically “live” with them (my actual apartment is upstairs. But I’ve been sleeping downstairs in my girlfriend’s for months now) mum has been away for a month now. Will return soon

Girlfriend’s mum, and the cousin are immigrants from a Hispanic county. Neither of them even speak fucking English

I want to fuck her puss-puss maaaaaan. It’s the fear of her freaking out, probably making a scene for me entering while she’s in the room is what worries me

“Believed” should read “loved”

Last time I was drunk, I had the idea of “checking up on her”. So I opened the door. I was just going to turn off the T.V if she was asleep and then leave.

But she was awake and said “I’m still awake, user *giggle*” so I panicked and immediately closed the door. I “pretended to go get something from the fridge” and on my way back to the room she was standing at the door and smiled as she closed her door

Just had an idea. I have cookie brownies from dominos. I know she likes them (she always fucking finishes then whenever I buy them)

I should “offer her some”. Yeah?

Fucking YES,, report back with what occurs

To nervous. It’s almost 5am. How am I supposed to just open the door, speak broken Spanish. “Hey Anonette, want some cookie brownies?”

what if she just says “no thanks you”

Also, while tipsy. I was attempting to build up courage. So I’m in my boxers(this is how I sleep at home). When around the cousin, or mom I always make sure to have sweats and a shirt. Out of respect. Girlfriend has made comments about how I can be in my boxers if this is how I sleep (I’d take the sweats and shirt off to sleep anyways)

I should put on more clothes to make things less awkward if I’m going to offer cookie brownies. Huh?

Oye, ¿quieres unos brownies maricones?

I'd say put sweats on at least. Maybe just motion to the brownies to see if she's interested. I'm sure she'll catch the message but if not resort to broken spanish.

Just fucking go in and rail her pussy

I hate the floor in the hallway, the walls are thin. I can’t even fucking get up off the couch in the living room without you being able to hear it in the rooms.

I, admittedly, have passed back and for a couple of times now. Stopping short of in front of her door. Touched the knob once. I’m certain she has heard it

but what I DON’T want. Is my gf to wake up, because you can hear speaking in the hallway in the rooms. If I use my mouth to speak “Hey, usted quires los brownies de galletas?” My gf might wake up

I can’t simple “gesture” to the brownies. All the lights are off. The only light that is on inside the room is the T.V light.

I would have to go inside, get close enough for her to see the brownies and then ask her in a low tone if she wants.

BUT THEN WHAT?

Honestly man if she accepts your brownies then just sit in the room where she is and hang out. If you know enough Spanish just make small talk, see where it goes. Shit like casual touching can escalate things without you freaking her out. Put your hand on her shoulder for a second, that bullshit.

Never spoken more than 3 words to her in my life. My Spanish is too bad. And she’s too much of a third world shit good immigrant to comprehend English.

Most I can think of is “why are you still awake?”

I have thought of a risqué “game”. It gets pretty cold some times (winter) so my girlfriend and I would touch each other with cold hands on warm spots (thighs, back, stomach) and then of course the person being touch would react in a way. I was imagining doing this with her, touching her back with my cold hand one day. (I’ve never done this “game” with her. But my gf and her do it to each other at times). Even that is a bit risky

Third world shit hole*

Or just hold a fucking plate of them and say "Brownies?"
Should translate.

what about this makes you think she isn't going to get creeped the fuck out?

Women are women. That’s the thing about them

any sane person would think “Dude, get the fuck out of here”

but with women. It’s always 50/50.
Half of them think like a sane person.
The other half immediately think “wait, this is kind of hot”

That little game might be worth trying bro, keep it pretty tame though to avoid a total fucking freak out. If she seems cool with it let her escalate it. I wish I could help you with the language barrier shit man.

I’m not so worried about the language barrier. I know how some female hicks are. And I fear she may be one of them

I play the little game. She’ll giggle. And this lets me know I’m in the clear

I can’t exactly “play the game” right now. I mean, my hands aren’t that cold. and also, she’s in bed. Me reaching out to her is a bit much

Thats some horror movie shit my dude

Doesn't matter if your hands aren't cold considering she doesn't know what the fuck game is gonna be happening dude. Go for it man even if she doesn't seem comfortable you can play it off as just being playful, as long as you don't get too risque.

I think she knew my intention.

I avoided all contact with her the days following (hardly left the room. Avoided any times we would pass by one another)

But just earlier, while UFC was on as -she walked by I swear she was looking at me (I would normally take the opportunity to check out her ass)

but my GF was on the couch to my left. But from my peripheral I could say that her head was tilted towards me. Had I had looked to my right, she would have full blown seen me looking at her ass (not looking was safer. Because of proximity to girlfriend)

I worry that the T.V is turned off. If this is true, all shots are off.

Why is her cousin even there? Whats the story OP? also do you just have infinite time to never leave the house?

Oops, does seem that theT.V in her room is off. Game is over, lads.

Will take the advice of playing that risqué game with her though. See where it goes

Tonight?

Well, my girlfriend lives her her mom. The moms sister literally lives downstairs in the first floor. But “there is no room for her in HER moms apartment (my girlfriend’s aunt)” so she stays up here. With my girlfriend and her aunt

Before I came into the picture, my girlfriend and her cousin literally sleep in a bunk bed. But since I’ve been staying over - the cousin and gf’s mum sleep together in mum’s room. and I just stay in gf’s room.

The mum is on vacation though, so the cousin has the big ass bed to herself. Fucked my girlfriend on that bed, is pretty comfy. Balls deep in the cousin on that bed would be great too.

I do work, so I do not have infinite time

I suspect you don't speak English very well either.

I'd lay off the beaner shit talk until you get a firm grasp yourself, pendejo.

Ohhh “infinite time to never leave the house” I get what you mean now

dood, I basically live here. I can go upstairs to my apartment if I want - but girlfriend would nag me “why don’t you want to sleep with me anymore :(“ so I pretty much have been sleeping here for months

ffuck, truly saddening dude, if the game goes anywhere you better update us

I was born in US. English is the only language that I know

Got a 91 in English regents. And was in honours classes in High school. I reckon I speak proper English much more PROPER than you. Faggot

You really think I’ll fuck this chick and not record myself doing so?

There will be videos, pictures, I’ll have her in compromising positions meng. First thing I’ll do is come here and brag about it

Just remember: “that user who lives with his Pregnant gf and wants to fuck the cousin while the mom is away”

Abso-fucking-lutely. A true man. Get laid for those who cannot.

Is this thread done or will something else happen?

Thread is done. The T.V in her room is off. She’s going to sleep

I’m not going to go in there and wake her up. That would be stupid

Great job on not ruining your life, goodnight user

discord
==========
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Minimal rules shitposting server (tons of traps and e-girls inside).

Attached: join degeneracy.png (410x579, 233K)