Why you don't have a girlfriend? Be honest

Why you don't have a girlfriend? Be honest.

Attached: 60db6425e4363b753c7581a4ad1a691b.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7lw1MrMHQ9o
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gay.

Attached: 1535372723777.jpg (666x843, 19K)

Im a lazy fat fuckwad.

After my most recent break-up of a close relationship for over three years that was abrupt with little to no explanation for the first four months, I've developed trust issues, especially with romantic interests.

I'm both of these

I do.

I dont have a job yet and if I do, prolly I have problems trusting women.

I have a fear of talking to people, especially girls
I think not so well of myself
I am scared of commitment

need more?

Attached: 1522325259057.jpg (604x604, 74K)

Hook up culture has created too many thots. They can't be trusted.

I fall in love almost immediately. I've been with a few different girls recently, but they all recoil when I try to label things or move too quickly. Fuck my life.

I'm afraid of intimacy.

My wife won't let me

>Why you don't have a girlfriend?
Wife won't let me.

Attached: 5C9B64E1-A7FF-48FF-B8A8-F560E0CDBCC2.jpg (480x452, 18K)

>this

>big time this

False

I hate everyone

>I fall in love almost immediately.
That's okay. Just don't show it.
>they all recoil when I try to label things or move too quickly
Of course. Never let them know what you are thinking. You have to appear kind of aloof and indifferent. Mysterious. Know the Jewel song, foolish games? Fashionably sensitive - but too cool to care... like that.

I’m fat, poor, cant drive and can’t really be assed putting up with another sexually demanding nympho.

I make absolutely no effort whatsoever to get one. I expect a gf to fall in my lap. None ever do. Even if they did, I have impossibly high standards. Cry myself to sleep because I'm lonely.

>Cry myself to sleep because I'm lonely.
do you actually will you tonight?

This makes perfect sense, but unfortunately is easier said than done

I fail to tell whether they're flirting or just being friendly, and I miss my chance when I finally figure it out, but I'm not a fuckin autist or robo, but sometimes I really can't fucking tell

I'm gay

The wife doesn't like to share

Trump says just to grab 'em by the pussy. Apparently they'll let you do anything

buncha cucks out tonight...

Well, I'm still living at home because I don't make enough to live on my own get, so that's a bit of an issue. I also am not very attractive nor do I put myself out there for a relationship. My first and only relationship fell into my lap and it was amazing from start to finish, so I subconsciously hope it happens again.

Attached: 34d8d365-8d8a-453e-ad23-7bb253959529.jpg (779x906, 74K)

I hardly think that's any of your business.

How do you get "is a cuck" from being married?

Fiance could find out.

it's okay. We get why

Because shes a cheating slut who fuck cops

im fucking autistic disregard that, for some reason took it as "wife's boyfriend"

I don't need a girlfriend.

I have user.

happily married :)

I'm socially retarded and anyone who likes me at first, gets revolted when they get a little more into me
I also don't try that much

5'1", 4.5" penis (erect), no social skills, ugly face, and yet there are these thugs and idiots who have tons of gfs all because love is superficial

Think you know what you need to do
youtu.be/7lw1MrMHQ9o

my teeth starting falling out due to cavities and i have no inclination to get implants atm. i guess you can deduce more things about me from that. so yeah.

also i fuck hookers on the reg and im kinda aded towards romance by bad relationships, so i dont really see a reason. if i fall i fall though.

My wife found out about the last one and was salty. Gotta develop a new relationship on the side

My dick is so big it causes massive retardation everytime I have erection due to bloodloss from brain to dick. Having a 10/10 gf who demands constant sex would turn me into a trumptard and I cannot allow orange man another vote.

Doesn't want to conform to social norms enforced by the majority and pretty much just want to be left alone.

Attached: IMG_20190303_163834.jpg (360x480, 32K)

and refers to himself in the third person

Yup

Same

Because I don't put myself out there much, I don't go to clubs or anything.

I'm 30 now and I don't know where I'd go to meet women.

Why did it finished?

if you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?
Can I get an AMEN up in here?

Attached: mamaRu.jpg (330x330, 45K)

kek

I hear they have internet for that now

Oh I'm on tinder and bumble, but get 0 matches. I'm not fat, I have a few fun photos. And probably my profile sucks

i hate trusting other people

Attached: asian girl gets slapped for bj.gif (384x216, 1.99M)

What the fuck is wrong with you?

a MAGA hat is great in your profile pic if you like fat bitches

Trips checked

Attached: 1400987829108.jpg (320x306, 31K)

I can confirm this

You are so fucked dude

I have had two girlfriends and two boyfriends. Here's some things I learned.
>anal sex with a man feels better than vaginal sex with a woman
>Anal sex with a woman feels better than anal sex with a man
>both men sucked dick better than both girls I was with
>both of the mens focus during sex was that I reached orgasm
>both of the womans focus during sex was that they reached orgasm
>both men would finish me off if I didn't
>both woman would expect me to finish myself off if I didn't
>both men were a waste of money
>both women were a waste of money

final note:

>the best orgasm I have ever had was while fucking a ziplock bag I shoved in between two couch cushions

Ascend, my brothers. We only need to fuck ourselves.

Attached: 1515408205306.jpg (1086x674, 138K)

Why don't you post anything original? Be cancerous.

Attached: 154646160912.png (1440x1530, 1.23M)

Because I'm not attractive. Its not complicated. I don't get approached and if I even ask a girl what time it is I've ruined her day.

>Liking fat chicks

No job, and I don't get out often. I'm also way pickier than I should be, which doesn't help.

She said no
3 times
Well i tried

Attached: 254ACDF1-4A50-42F1-AA33-C044E68FE46F.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I do have one but I feel soon I won't have one for much longer.

>Ascend, my brothers. We only need to fuck ourselves.
This guy gets it

No one wants to date a chemo patient.

Because too many red pills ruined my view of women and I am generally too lazy to put up with all the bs you have to endure in a relationship

Tinder culture ruined trust and relationships. If I really want sex I just go on tinder and find a girl cheating on her boyfriend then go back to real life without wasting money on a slut.

couse im fat and lazy.
and the fact that im self-aware of it just made me just not even wanting to try dating. im 100% sure that i would ruin any girls life if i would be with them, so i sit down and just try to be friends and nothing more couse i know that becouse of how i look/act i will never have a chance be be with anyone

She got tired of being a goomar and found a real boyfriend.

Fuck off, kid.

Because I’m cooked. Fried my brain messing around in my 20s. Had plenty of girlfriends until I hit rock bottom at 30 and haven’t had anything since (I’m 33). Now I just ldar and shitpost all day.

Ta,

Mitchell

I'm divorced.

Attached: 1551270247753.gif (418x419, 1.95M)

Lucky prick

I'm socially awkward, don't go out and have no friends.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-03-28-21-1.png (720x418, 307K)

thith
also, I like fresh things. I don't use used stuff which almost all of them are .

So, normies can shove "virginity jokes" in their jew fuked ass. I CHOOSE to remain wizard

Because I fuck prostitutes and crack whores.
I like fucking Latina hookers without a condom in San Antonio Texas.

I all ways promise to pull out but I don't I cream pie their pussies hoping to impregnate them.

Based

Unemployed, broke, too much of a nigger to talk to this bitch.

No monies

Because I’m so unappealing as a prospective mate that I’ve purposefully never allowed myself to treat women as nothing more than friends at arms length. They deserve better than something like me.

I see females only as a way to pleasure me and as means to reproduce a strong child(male)who's body I would take over with my transfer soul technique and remain youthful forever.

Attached: 1551145469652.jpg (487x815, 212K)

>virgin
>knows how he like it
Nice try mental self defense

I'm not really in a state right now where I could keep a relationship together... but I honestly don't particularly want one anyway. I've found that most people suck and I'd rather be alone in my free time. Sure, it'd probably be nice to get my dick wet but I don't need all the other shit that comes with a girlfriend. Maybe one day I'll get with a girl and be like, "aw, man, I should have done this earlier," but for now my hands and anime tiddies do a pretty good job keeping me company. It's all I've known and ignorance is bliss.

I don't want one.

Yeahhhhhhh

> Yea Forums not being a cointentment board for literal cancer.

Attached: 1551144159772.gif (815x815, 803K)

I’ve see plenty of disgusting degenerate slobs get with some decently attractive young girls. You’re only limiting yourself user. It’s all in the mind

Attached: B5B06CD7-A67F-4188-BE88-0EF50AFBC7BB.png (640x378, 230K)

back off boys, Mr. 12 inch cock is coming through

Attached: Snapchat-1947033345.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Attached: Pvs7w9y.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

At this point user, this thread is one of the okay ones on here right now. Don’t get me wrong that’s really fucking sad but focus your efforts on more pressing issues such as wwyd, pics you shouldn’t share, celeb, traps ect...

What is there a problem?

Attached: 1551113637495.gif (600x453, 384K)

>transfer soul tequnique

Attached: C924E178-8379-4563-9C88-A27890C44F3F.jpg (500x212, 44K)

Women are only made to pleasure men.I could I hold attachment to a piece of living flesh which role is to only pleasure and spread my superior genes?

Attached: 1551144053931s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

In this case the wife would be the cuck.

>retard incel alert

It's not that I don't love myself it's just that I am already satisfied with what I have at this point most people just assume that me not having a girlfriend equates to me being apathetic even thought all I just wanted is to be free to live my life decisions of not having a spouse.

TLDR: I don't hate myself nor despise having a relationship I am just not into it.

Attached: IMG_20190303_174510.jpg (360x480, 41K)

I'm not fucking gay

Same here

I have a girl friend but she's pretty fat, the thing is there's another girl who I'm pretty sure is kind of into me. She's actually hot, but it's been so long since I've been with an attractive girl I don't know what it would even be like, and on top of that my fatty gf is my only friend/social interaction outside of work. Should I risk it all just to have what would most likely be subpar sex or should I stay the course? My gf has a good job, is smart and caring, and the girl that is into me is a recovering drug addict that I'm pretty sure is constantly involved in fucked up drama.

Attached: Handful_1e5978_6388250.jpg (500x489, 94K)

No just a curious MAN passing by a website that was recommend by an inferior male human organism,of which I hold no more personal connection with for recommending me such a cancerous and predictable website not mention cliche.and,If you're wondering how I knew this less inferior male,I was using as my personal cumdumbster to further emphatize my already big ego after that proceded to fuck his wife,daughters,sons,mom,dad,and brothers to show im who really is on top of the food chain.and,if you're wondering why he did it?It was because he was begging to let him keep his job because I own most tbe big companies where he lives and I would not think twice to show off my supremity over anybody or anything because I am king and stand above everyone or anything.I am kira.I am justice.

Attached: 1550903521670s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Because im married

Attached: Spring-Roll.jpg (800x600, 44K)

I'm not living up to my own standards, yet

holy shit is that even a question? dont fuck it up you moron, you'll regret it (projecting)

because I have a boyfriend and we're gay

because i raped her.

>referring to people as organisms
>how can I possible ever hope to be this woke or powerful, dare I say alpha

Attached: F056DA93-618E-45E0-8E71-353CCA5E51E7.jpg (1022x1024, 59K)

Attached: 31095163-CF0C-445C-8F73-9A96A814D810.jpg (1125x1105, 225K)

im retarded

SOCIAL ANXIETY

kek

stay with gf, right? I mean I'm in a much better place because of her. I think sometimes I have no concept of my value as a person but if I can look at things realistically I should be grateful any woman would ever spend her time with me therefor I should stay with m'lady and maybe try to be a better gentlesir so as to not fuck things up. Thank you for your guidance b/rodawg

>chronic and mental diseases
>overweight
>time spend at studies, part time job and rehabilitation
>poor
>no friends
>no free time

Attached: 1461989139132.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Because I am married.

discord
====-
.gg/ZSxxyzB
Minimal rules shitposting server (tons of traps and e-girls inside).

Attached: join degeneracy 17.png (410x579, 217K)

Tinder is so filled with Instagram addicted "Validators" these days, it's fucked.

Commitment issues. Was cheated on in my first relationship, then I cheated in my second. Parents had a horrible relationship while raising me and that likely influence fear of love. But I am growing wiser with women each day that passes and looking positively toward the future. Everyone has a shot at genuine love.

Attached: 1527026217920.jpg (400x400, 24K)

kek

I'm simply not good at picking up girls. I'm good relationship material but I have problems to make a completely stranger see what a good choice I'd be for her when making a first impression.

Oh and also I nowadays don't like to go out partying that much anymore since many of my bros moved away sadly and I hate going alone

Same strategy but not bitching about being lonely .. you never had a gf so dont cry for smth you never had (or prolly ever will )

I just assume chicks hate me