Where can i find gloryholes Yea Forumsros

where can i find gloryholes Yea Forumsros

I wanna suck dick and get fucked

Attached: tumblr_olw0fqpzUK1sf4g9bo1_1280.jpg (842x1000, 166K)

replying to follow

Go home Zech

I too am curious

Nice art!

craigslist personals used to have some, but that's gone now

Where area they now?

craigslist removed their personals section cause everyone was just fucking. As for the gloryholes I don't know

Move out to California. Fags are a dime a dozen there.

I'm in Cali already, I just wanna fuck someone through a hole is it too much to ask

Bump for instructions i! Canada

bump cus interested

get grindr, in 15 minutes you'll be meeting up with the guy

but that defeats the point of the glory hole, I want it to be anonymous, just suddenly there's a dick here and now I can suck it

Some gay saunas have glory hole rooms

You could set up your home with partitions fairly cheaply so that the moment someone opens your door they are greeted with solid walls and a gloryhole. From there you just wait for a knock and the door and a delivered dick. This works best if you have a hotel room or something. I wouldn’t give out my address personally.

use protection

Attached: cum leaking from anonymous sex in a bathroom stall.webm (450x800, 1.99M)

Hi yes one hotel room please

>Sir why are you carrying a partition

You either go to a really cheap hotel where no one is paid enough to care, or you go to a really nice hotel where you can pay staff to look the other way. Maybe solid partitions aren’t that important to you. Set up curtains instead.

But then there is another issue of anonymity because you'd have to get in touch with the dick you are sucking. With the public gloryholes it's just a waiting game

Hmmmm...who thinks...was him..?

Attached: su5h0zopf55v11n6x22910991100.jpg (1718x1176, 120K)

Use Kik
Look up a public group in your city

You know, now that I think about: forget the hotel part. Get a storage unit with 24hr access. That would be cheaper and easier to setup anyway.

Again with the anonymity, would I just put a sign out front saying "Free suck"

You could always just make a Grindr or some other account meant to be seen by lots of horny strangers and just communicate with so many of them that you have no definite way of knowing who they are. Hell, you could use Yea Forums to solicit. You don’t need to know how many people are coming, they just need to know the time and location to show up at.